X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• All Game Programers

Hi every one:

Well, today I would like to tell you about a very good website for starting game programing which is www.gamedev.net

What I hate in this forum and many arabic forums is that every one is talking and talking like you are great programers or professionals and this reason make us ( arabs ) until now can't make a good game because the talk is more than the work but in other hand if there is a good arabic programers and I mean that. Why they don't put at least a tutorial every week at least or every 2 weeks imagine that this forum will be filled with tutorials so that even guys will come from other arabic sites to look at these tutorials . I would like to present a new ideas that might help powering up this forum because I feel also responsible for upgrading the Arab world sorry if I choose Upgrading.

Any way try not to be lamers and keep up a good work !

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    السلام عليكم
    Thank you for your post, I think you're right.
    There is an Arabic programmer who wrote a great tutorial which covers a specific part of Game Programming .
    Here it's :
    http://www.gamedev.net/reference/pro...ures/skinmesh/

And by the way, do you have a web site, so we can check your work ?
    Thanks
    عبدالله

تعليق

Well Here it is?

I don't have! but I am not concerning too mach with programing games but I like 3d designnig so much so my website if it will be available will

be on maya and as soon as I can catch up with maya I will write tutorials in ARABIC to serve helping arab friends and 3d learners so I can help arab world also I will put it in english so that it will be available to non arab world.

and I really appreciating your reply and concern thanks my friend

Cheers

تعليق

يعمل...
      X