تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• I went to arab3 but I need help please

I went to arab3.com but I found jpeg file only can be sent.What about avi file.I want to show avi file so where can I go please

كيف ارسل ملف avi
    jpeg فقط يسمح ارسالها بواسطة arab3.com
    The Unknown Person

اخي العزيز

اخي العزيز اعتقد و الله اعلم لازم تشترك بفلوس علشان تحمله هذه النوعيه من الملفات

اخي اعمل لك حساب بالياهو

جيوسيتيز

احسنلك
    مواقع أفتخر ببرمجتها
    :: | ليس كل ما يتمناه المرء يدركه | ::

تعليق

اشترك على .....

جرب الوصله التاليه على سيرفر اميركي يمكن سرعه اتصال 2 جيجا بايت على الثانيه على 24 ساعه و 60 ميجا بايت مجانا :
      www.anzwers.org

تعليق

please,tell me how can I change the size of the file.I want it to be smaller by using winzip.any help will be appreciated,thanks
        The Unknown Person

تعليق

Dear gemologist

Any way I hope you are fine after all
          but do you know that winzip cannot effiecntly compress videos or even more that winzip is not dedicated to compress videos and audio you can try compressing with winrar version 3 using

the setting put it on best compression not fast alothough you can compress you video using Divx 5.0.2 compression it is much more powerful with results are very pretty and small size video file to use such a compression try to download Virtual Dub 1.4.10 which is the most powerful program for Divx coding you can also compress the audio in Mp3 format although your video is holding Divx compression ,what a nice thing.
          try searching for virtual dub on Google

تعليق

thanks alot
            Do you people advice me to copy my work in a cd by cd writer and I make more than one copy and send it to the companies outside to see my work if they want me to work for them or no or there is another solution.
            The Unknown Person

تعليق

ابحث عن برنامج اسمه ( WINDOWS MEDIA ENCODER)....
              يضغط ملفات الفيديو ويحولها الي انساق مختلفه و يتعامل مع الويب بشكل رائع جدا

تعليق

ماجد
                thanks
                The Unknown Person

تعليق

Try THis Link

www.highend3d.com

then go to jobs forum so the companies there request jobs for thier company. and you van try to see what is the requirement or the specification they want in that person and how to apply to them>
                  And of course your work should be on cd

تعليق

يعمل...
                  X