تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• 10 ساعات لدروس احترافية للافكتس بالمجان

هذه هي دورة تحتوي علي 10 ساعات دروس لاستخدام الماكس و فيوم اف اكس و فيراي و غيرها من السكربتات جميع الدروس بالمجان مقدمة من الاستاذ المحترف الن مكاي (Allan McKay) وتحتوي علي:
    • Over 10 hours of - FREE- High-End Training -HD Videos and a LIVE FX Class
    • Download Resources - Supplied Scene Files, Actual Production Scripts, Shader Presets and more..
    • Production Pipeline - This will take an actual FX shot and walk through from start to finish
    • Using Industry Standard Tools - Thinking Particles 6, FumeFX 3.5, V-Ray, X-Mesh and 3DS Max
    • Learn the process.. Create advanced shaders, Rendering techniques, Compositing, Dynamics
    • And So Much More...

وهذا ما قاله الن مكاي عن الدروس

Allan McKay
    Thanks guys! Phew, I put a lot of work into this, glad it's finally out!

Maurico, I'll send more information soon about it - but the actual mentorship - has guys who are 10 years into the industry and supervising (I've worked with a lot of them in the past), and then there's people who are still getting their foot in the door. Which I love because it's such a wide varied group of experience - but #1 this is passion. That's all I care about, that you're willing to apply what you're learning and listen and follow through. As long as you have that I'll have all of the time in the world to help you, but there's always some that register, then go silent, and just watch the videos and don't participate, there's no room for that here

Anyway more, to come but just enjoy these videos there's a lot in here I'll be sending more lessons, scene files, scripts and also some info about the mentorship program too over the next couple of days. Thanks Mauricio
    و اخيرا الرابط
    http://www.allanmckay.com/ash1/
    علي العلم انه سقوم باضافة الدروس بين الحين و الاخر فسارعوا بالتسجيل قبل انتهاء الزمن المحدد
    و السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته, ما تنسوا لي بالدعاء
    MeeaD StudiO
    علي موعد مع الابداع
    Twitter
    YouTube

شكراً على المشاركة ، ينتهي عرض الفيديوهات في 17/5/2015

لمن يود تحميل الفيديوهات او مشاهدتها اون لاين

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم

( خيركم من تعلم القرآن وعلمه )

تعليق

شكـرا لـك ^__^
      التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة باسودان; 15 / 05 / 2015, 02:40 AM. سبب آخر: الاستعجال مش حلو ^_^

تعليق

يعمل...
      X