إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• درس لعمل كأس زجاجي واقعي بالـ V-ray

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله

أولاً : استعن بالله ثم بهذا الموقع لترجمة الدرس
    http://www.arabsgate.com/tarjm.htm

الدرس

Creating a glass object with Max and V-ray

This is my first tutorial, so it is simple, but I guess it will help on some people . I will make a special glass using Max and for the renderer V-ray. Most of the people do glass by using lathe, my version is a little different. So here are the steps:

1. Create a line in front viewport that will be the profile of the glass:

Draw a circle in top view

Select the circle, go to the Modifiers list and select Bevel Profile, and on Pick Profile, select the first shape:

Convert this to an editable Poly select the top and delete

Go to Modifiers Panel and select Shell (is available only for Max 6 as I know), and adjust the thickness of the object how you like

Now to make the special for of the glass we need to cut a little of the top, using booleans. We will use a box like so:

And go to Compound Objects and use Booleans

The problem is that now we have some artifacts - the face there is not ok. Deleting the face or the edge has now worked.

So we will insert a vertex or two on that line and use Target weld to the opposite vertexes to correct this.

Same proble here:

Now all is ok. Select the edges and chamfer them twice, just a little. If you wish to make the bottom of the glass thicker just select the bottom of the glass and drag it down.

I have modified the shape of the glass by using the Taper tool from the Modifiers list.

First choose V-ray renderer. Not fancy rendering settings, just in the V-ray: Image Sampler(Antialising), turn of the Adaptive subdivision. For the glass materials use this settings:

and for the liquid this

For the lighting I have used an Omni light, V-ray shadows cheked and on V-ray shadows parameters check Transparent shadows and area shadow. Use a plane for the scene and assign a white color to this.

It looks fine, but not really . The glass need something to reflect. To do this use a HDRI map. You can find some HDRI images at this address http://athens.ict.usc.edu/Probes/

and assign this to V-ray Environment

and the result

And with caustics the scene will look like this

Created by Adrian Tiba

مشكور يااخي الغالي
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    يقول سفيان الثوري رحمه الله تعالى كما في "حلية الأولياء" (6\363) :
    " لا نزال نَتَعلَّم ما وجدنا من يعلمنا ".
    -----------------------------------------------------------------

تعليق

مشكور اخوي الحسني ... بس عليهم كاس مدري وش يبي
      My Flichr

- إذا كنت تستطيع تعلم التصوير الفوتوغرافي فهذا أفضل ، فعندما تتعلم التصوير يمكنك فهم كيف تسير الامور في واقع الحياة ثم تترجمها الى الجرافيكس.

- معلم التصوير قال لي ذات مرة «الجميع يمكن أن يمسك الكاميرا ويلتقط صورة ،ولكن ماهو اللازم ليكون الشخص مصور محترف إذا كانت المسألة هي ضغطة زر واحدة فقط؟ اللازم هو أسلوبك الخاص والإضاءة والطريقة التي ترى بها العالم. دائماً ما أفكر في هذه النصيحة كلما ضغطت على زر Render

Zuliban-3D artist

تعليق

يعمل...
      X