X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• ماذا عن كورل درو !!!

al salam alykum

well i want to say first good job about this great web site i love it & i prefer it coz it's quiet straight and usefull ......

my site is http://www.abman.7p.com

i want you to set the res ( 1024 x .....) before you say it

i 'm prof in cd 8...9...10 and i was in jordan about 10 days ago to have the certificate but it was pustponed ( what a shame ) i speack arabic but i'm not fast in typing >>>>

what i want ( please ) from you and from the admin is 2 add a forum to this site as well as the photo shop forum so all the vector designers here can go straight to the corel draw //// and it's good to write some articles here and add some usefull links may the admin see my site and tell me his opnion about My idea to add a new manbar ( forum ) ..... may the god bless you all

.... abman ^__^

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة abman; 22 / 01 / 2003, 05:19 PM.
    abmna who know ^_^

و عليكم السلام

اخي الكريم abman

It is nice to see a separate forum for illustration programs such as Corel Draw and unfortunately it is not available at the moment but we do have an alternative to that and can be found in a sub forum
    as you inter the Photoshop forum right at the top of the page something called
    " برامج رسومية أخرى "
    and it means any other graphics programs.
    ِِِAnd can share your thoughts and views there and we would be very please to share it with you.

And by the way your site is not working check out the link please

محبكم
    نون
    محبكم
    نون

تعليق

الاخ الكريم نون
      الا ترى انه من الافضل و الانسب ( في اعتقادي ) ان يوضع "برامج رسومية اخرى" خارج منبر الفوتوشوب اي ان يكون من ضمن القائمة الموجودة في واجهة الموقع حيث ان من يريد ان يدخله لن يلزمه ان يمر على منبر الفوتوشوب اولا للوصول اليه,,,,لا اعرف ماهي الفكرة من الوضع الحالي.
      ارجو منك النظر في هذا الاقتراح مع الشكر مقدما.
      تحياتي لك أخي نون

تعليق

اخي العزيز DarkLight
        جزاك الله خير
        سوف اقوم بعرض هذا الاقتراح على الاستاذ بوبـدر و ان شاء الله نشوف شي يسر الجميع

محبكم
        نون
        محبكم
        نون

تعليق

شكرا لك أخي العزيز نون على الردر السريع و شكرا للاستاذ القدير أبوبدر
          تحياتي.

تعليق

soory about the mistake about my site but i checked it now and it's working smooth ....
            abmna who know ^_^

تعليق

يعمل...
            X