• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Green Muscles

In the Name Of Allah .....

This my 1st Post here

This my 1st character im my CG Work .... may be it's a new Edition of Hulk or Nuclear Weapon

Software Used .... : Z-Brush ... 3D Max .... V-Ray and its Features ..... Photoshop CS4

waitin 4 ur comments ... hope u like it .... thnx

يا رب إرحم والدى كما ربانى صغيراً ...... اللهم إغفر له وإرحمه واعفو عنه وتقبله فى جنه الخلد ضيفا عليك ... لله ما أخذ ولله ما أعطى ....

it's un unfamiliar the hand too big and 2 seriously
    but the abdomen2 funny and slim
    but at all it's very good

<<Nobody>> سابقاً

تعليق

ماشاء الله يا مؤيد شد حيلك وربنا يوفقنا جميعا ان شاء الله

تعليق

thnx Nobody 4 ur notice ... as i said it's my 1st work on Z-Brush and It's my 1st work with Characters ..... but thnx again 4 ur kind comment

thnx colonel 4 ur comment God Bless u

يا رب إرحم والدى كما ربانى صغيراً ...... اللهم إغفر له وإرحمه واعفو عنه وتقبله فى جنه الخلد ضيفا عليك ... لله ما أخذ ولله ما أعطى ....

تعليق

It's a nice funny character but if you just rotated the biceps a bit down to match the position of the Arm it would be great

Nice and funny work and surely can be usedi in a game

تعليق

It's a nice funny character but if you just rotated the biceps a bit down to match the position of the Arm it would be great

Nice and funny work and surely can be usedi in a game
            Thnx Shefo 4 ur kind comment as u see it's my 1st character it was impossible 4 me to work in Z-Brush but Thnx God

as 4 biceps u can say that he was in the GYM and lifted more than usual ......... at all thnx 4 ur kind comment and hope u like my CG Works .... thnx Shefo

تعليق

beautiful lightening ...really

تعليق

الله يوفق شخصية رائع .........موفق

تعليق

شكرا يا جماعه على الردود الكريمه والله المستعان .....ربنا يوفقنا جميعا

تعليق

mmm good 4 the 1st time in z-brush but i don't like the 2nd pic

the render is great but u can modify something in modeling of the character like biceps and his hands more details of the head and the eyes

تعليق

عمل جميل جدا تسلم ايدك ..
                      Cinema R10 Video Tutoria

تعليق

يعمل...
                      X