• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• سؤال فى الـ cloth simulation

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاتة

لدى سؤال فى الـ Cloth بعد اذنكم .

عند عمل cloth simulation with a networked render farm

فهل تشترك كل الأجهزة الموجودة على السيرفر فى عمل cloth simulation وبالتالى يقل الوقت الازم لذالك .

ام ان حسابات الـ cloth simulation تتم على جهاز واحد فقط من ألاجهزة المتصلة بالسيرفر وبالتالى لا يقل الوقت .
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة اللــــورد; 24 / 01 / 2009, 02:02 AM.

,I am a freelance 3D Animator
    and I am a 3D Generalist
    My youtube channel

خير الناس انفعهم للناس

السؤال صعب اوى كده !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I am a 3D Generalist
    My youtube channel

خير الناس انفعهم للناس

تعليق

أيوه السؤال فعلا صعب,,
      أكتر الناس هنا معندهاش خلفيه عن النتوورك رندر فارم
      و منهم أنا

تعليق

Network?
        من قال اصلا ان Cloth تحوي اي زر له علاقة بال Network?
        ~sion
        هل انت عاطفي وتستهبل ولديك مشاكل نفسية و و تعتقد دائماَ انك على حق ومستعد لاستخدام منصبك كمشرف للكيل من الاعضاء كما تريد دون احترام او موضوعية؟ نحن في طاقم الاشراف في المنابر (منبر الرأي و الكيل الآخر بمكيالين) نرحب بك معنا.

تعليق

To run a cloth simulation with a networked render farm:

A complex cloth simulation can require extensive computation and take a long time. Cloth includes commands that make it easy to run a simulation on a networked machine (part of a render farm), freeing up your machine for working on other parts of the scene.

Set up the simulation.
          For each cloth object in the simulation, select the object, and then on the Selected Object rollout click Set and specify a path and file name for the cache.
          For best results, specify a mapped drive and turn on Force UNC Path. This specifies the path using the Universal Naming Convention so that it can be found by all computers in the network. Also, it's probably a good idea to keep all the cache files in the same directory.

On the Simulation Parameters rollout, turn on Sim On Render.
          Save the scene file.
          On the Render Scene dialog, turn on Net Render, and then click Render. Submit the job to a single Server.
          Unlike rendering, network Cloth simulation cannot be split up among multiple Server machines.

NoteYou needn't render the entire animation to trigger the cache creation; a single frame suffices.
          As soon as the Server machine starts the render, it begins computing the simulation and saving it to disk. At any point you can load the simulation in its current state from the cache file to check its progress by clicking the Load button.
          Rigging reel 2012

character Tools reel 2012

تعليق

ده كلام الهلب وهو كلام واضح واختصارا هو الحاله الوحيده اللي تتيحلك ان ترندر نت وورك هي انك تخللي السيمولشن يتم اثناءالرندر
            النقطه التانيه ان الفريك كسيمولشن مبيتوزعشي عالاجهزه لا كل فريم علي جهاز وانا عن راي رندر كل كاكتر الاول علي جهاز وسيف الكاش احسن عشان متتفاجاشي بعد الرندر بمشاكل
            Rigging reel 2012

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة ahmed_shal مشاهدة المشاركة
              To run a cloth simulation with a networked render farm:

A complex cloth simulation can require extensive computation and take a long time. Cloth includes commands that make it easy to run a simulation on a networked machine (part of a render farm), freeing up your machine for working on other parts of the scene.

Set up the simulation.
              For each cloth object in the simulation, select the object, and then on the Selected Object rollout click Set and specify a path and file name for the cache.
              For best results, specify a mapped drive and turn on Force UNC Path. This specifies the path using the Universal Naming Convention so that it can be found by all computers in the network. Also, it's probably a good idea to keep all the cache files in the same directory.

On the Simulation Parameters rollout, turn on Sim On Render.
              Save the scene file.
              On the Render Scene dialog, turn on Net Render, and then click Render. Submit the job to a single Server.
              Unlike rendering, network Cloth simulation cannot be split up among multiple Server machines.

NoteYou needn't render the entire animation to trigger the cache creation; a single frame suffices.
              As soon as the Server machine starts the render, it begins computing the simulation and saving it to disk. At any point you can load the simulation in its current state from the cache file to check its progress by clicking the Load button.
              تمام.
              ال Network في Cloth فقط ل Cache Saving, لايوجد نظام في ماكس لعمل DR ك Vray مثلا او Split Scanline.
              ~sion
              هل انت عاطفي وتستهبل ولديك مشاكل نفسية و و تعتقد دائماَ انك على حق ومستعد لاستخدام منصبك كمشرف للكيل من الاعضاء كما تريد دون احترام او موضوعية؟ نحن في طاقم الاشراف في المنابر (منبر الرأي و الكيل الآخر بمكيالين) نرحب بك معنا.

تعليق

تكرم اخي وعن تجربه وخبره ف الكلوث استطيع ان اقول ان هناك خدع كثييره لتسهيل الكلوث وكله علي حسب السين ولمعرفه الامور ممكن مراجعه الهلب ستجد ما ينفهك كثيرا وان كان بين السطور
                كذا ايضا يمكن كالرجوع للفيديوهات التعليميه عالوتوديسك للكلوث ف ماكس 7 و 8 واسمع كلام الراجل كويس هتستفيد كتير باذن الله تعالي
                Rigging reel 2012

تعليق

الف الف شكر لكل من اهتم بالرد على سؤالى .

جزاكم الله خيرآ .

and I am a 3D Generalist
                  My youtube channel

خير الناس انفعهم للناس

تعليق

يعمل...
                  X