Unconfigured Ad Widget

تقليص

إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

كرسي الاعتراف ............. (( aliismail ))

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Jassar مشاهدة المشاركة
    شكرا على الإجابة

سؤال اخر ( الأسئلة كثيرة معلش يخوي ^_^ ): كيف كان شعورك عندما وصلت إلى سينغافورة؟ وكلمنا عن أول يوم لك في العمل, هل كنت متضايقا أو خائفا من عدم الاندماج؟

أخوك

I was very excited about my travel and wanted to see a new place and a new culture, the first day at work was very good, no work they just show you around and let you meet everyone
    Singapore is very multicultural with people from everywhere and I managed to fit very well and I still have so many friends there which I plan to visit soon .
    the only bad thing there is food, their food is horrible but you can always cook

تعليق

السلام عليكم اخي علي وحياك الله
      في بدايه عملك على الماكس كم ساعه كانت فترات العمل اليومي ؟؟
      والان كم؟؟؟
      هل الافضل محاكاه الصور ام الاعمال من وحي الخيال؟؟
      وشكرا اخي
      Silent Man

تعليق

آسف
        كيف تقسم اوقات العمل على الماكس ؟؟؟
        Silent Man

تعليق

حياك الله استاذ علي ... وشاكرين على تواصلك الرائع ...

- لماذا تهتم كثيرا بتصميم السيارات والمحركات ... وماهو الدافع لذلك ...!

- كم اخذ منك الوقت لتصميم المرسيدس من الداخل والخارج ... وهل تصميم المحركات صعب نوعا ...!

تعليق

فقط أحببت أن أحيي الأخ علي

كما أحيي الأخ السويدي

وأنا حزين ................ لأني لا أقرأ الإجابات ؟
            سبحان الله وبحمده .. سبحان الله العظيم

لاريب أنّ الألم هو سائق انفعالاتي الفظّ ، وأنّ الأمل هو وسيلتي الدائمة لترويضه . لكن .. هل أكون بهذا قد لخّصت لك عملية الإبداع ؟

FACEBOOK

تعليق

السلام عليكم
              اهلا استاذ علي بيننا .. انت من الاشخاص المفضلين لدي
              لدي سؤالين مهمين .. ما هي الاعمال التي اختاروك على اساسها Lucasfilm ؟
              وما هي الطريقه المثلي لانجاح استوديو صغير مكون من فرد واحد .. وما هي وسائل انتشاره وشهرته؟

وشكرا لك بارك الله فيك

تعليق

اهلا بك اخي علي في المنابر
                نتمني تكون علي اتصال بنا ديما ان شاء الله

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Shrek مشاهدة المشاركة
                  السلام عليكم اخي علي وحياك الله
                  في بدايه عملك على الماكس كم ساعه كانت فترات العمل اليومي ؟؟
                  والان كم؟؟؟
                  هل الافضل محاكاه الصور ام الاعمال من وحي الخيال؟؟
                  وشكرا اخي

I can't count the exact hours I worked at in the beginning but basically I was devoting all the time I can to work and learn, maybe an average of 10 hours in the beginning. it depended on my personal life also and if I had university to go to etc.. so some days I might only manage to work 2 hours but it wasn't very common also

but now it depends on work pressure of course but I think I put around 10 hours as well. but I always make sure to forget about work on my weekends and to see friends and family and to have my health as my top priority

about what to do fantasy or real scenes, maybe in the beginning its good to work on things that are real so that you can learn the basics and after you are good at it you can move to creating fantasy work but its only my opinion am sure some might like it in other ways

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة ALSWEEDY مشاهدة المشاركة
                    حياك الله استاذ علي ... وشاكرين على تواصلك الرائع ...

- لماذا تهتم كثيرا بتصميم السيارات والمحركات ... وماهو الدافع لذلك ...!

- كم اخذ منك الوقت لتصميم المرسيدس من الداخل والخارج ... وهل تصميم المحركات صعب نوعا ...!

it started as a hobby at first as I liked cars and I thought it would be a good practice after that I started getting work which was similar to it and ended up doing even more cars and industrial design work which I still do till today

its not easy to tell as I worked on it on and off but i think it took me about 2 months to finish the S-class mercedes exterior, interior, and renders in the studio environment and on the bridge

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة esamdrsh مشاهدة المشاركة
                      السلام عليكم
                      اهلا استاذ علي بيننا .. انت من الاشخاص المفضلين لدي
                      لدي سؤالين مهمين .. ما هي الاعمال التي اختاروك على اساسها Lucasfilm ؟
                      وما هي الطريقه المثلي لانجاح استوديو صغير مكون من فرد واحد .. وما هي وسائل انتشاره وشهرته؟

وشكرا لك بارك الله فيك

I think its the overall demoreel, from my experience Lucasfilm and other big studios want to see that you can at least master one skill perfectly, you just have to demonstrate you are a good modeler or good lighter for example it doesn't matter what your project is as long as you show you can do something very well, getting your first job in a big studio might be a bit hard but after you get one you will work on your experience, work samples and word of mouth where your friends can recommended you at the place they are working at. as long as you have a good demoreel you have absolutely nothing to worry about, you will always find work

regarding the second question, I am still learning my self but I think its just about being patient , having good work samples and reel and knowing a lot of people, a lot of the times when you are freelancing or starting a studio its not just what you know but who you know becomes important

تعليق

-my best project was a game i finished very long time ago, the quality is absolutely horrible though, the game is called (jeneen road of heroes) its a game about the palestinian struggle in jeneen refugee camp published by turath soft
                        i created all the artwork and my friend tamir malas created all the programming and it was finished all in 2 monthes!
                        كيف نحصل أو نرى هذه اللعبة ؟؟
                        و ما رأيك بفكرة المصدر المفتوح .. ؟؟
                        أقصد لو كانت اللعبة مفتوحة المصدر و يساهم فيها عدد أكبر من المجتمع العربى و الغربى ...؟؟

و ما رأيك فى برنامج بليندر ^_^ ؟ و هل ستعتقد إنه سيدخل فى عمل الإستوديوهات الكبيرة ؟

و هل تعتقد أنه يجب أن نكون دارسين للفن أو فى كليات متخصصة فى الفن أو معاهد ..؟؟
                        يعنى هل يمكن أن يصبح الفرد مصمم محترف و هو يتعلم فى بيته من على صفحات الإنترنت و بدون دراسات أكاديمية ؟؟

كفاية كده

تعليق

هل هذا هو موقع اللعبة ؟؟
                          http://www.turath.com/jeneen/index.htm

تعليق

بارك الله فيك ....

- هل من الممكن ان نرى مشاركات لك في الايام القادمة هنا في المنابر ....

تعليق

ماهي الآلية التي تعمل بها الأستديوهات العالمية ؟ وكيفية تقسيمهم للأعمال .. هل يلزم أن يكون هناك .. Creative design - Lighter- Modeler- Compositer وما إلى ذلك؟ وما هي الأقسام التي عادة تكون في هذ الأستديوهات ..؟ حتى ينجح العمل ؟
                              سأل الممكن المستحيل :أين تعيش ؟
                              أجاب المستحيل : في أحلام العاجز .

FUNTOON GALLERY

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة إبن يس مشاهدة المشاركة
                                كيف نحصل أو نرى هذه اللعبة ؟؟
                                و ما رأيك بفكرة المصدر المفتوح .. ؟؟
                                أقصد لو كانت اللعبة مفتوحة المصدر و يساهم فيها عدد أكبر من المجتمع العربى و الغربى ...؟؟

و ما رأيك فى برنامج بليندر ^_^ ؟ و هل ستعتقد إنه سيدخل فى عمل الإستوديوهات الكبيرة ؟

و هل تعتقد أنه يجب أن نكون دارسين للفن أو فى كليات متخصصة فى الفن أو معاهد ..؟؟
                                يعنى هل يمكن أن يصبح الفرد مصمم محترف و هو يتعلم فى بيته من على صفحات الإنترنت و بدون دراسات أكاديمية ؟؟

كفاية كده
                                -open source games are a very good idea but it needs organization to implement, and that game as you can see isn't of the highest quality and was published long time ago
                                yes http://www.turath.com/jeneen/index.htm is the link for it thanks for looking it up

-blender has gone a long way, I still haven't tried it but I think it might take more importance in the future, modo which is a great application is picking speed very quickly, big studios aren't always the best to compare because they use their own proprietary softwares but if more of the general artists start using softwares like modo for example maybe in the future bigger studios will catch on will but these things take some time usually

fine art college is a very good way to learn the basics for art, it might also help you land your first job, a lot of companies prefer students with fine arts degrees who also have good work samples. but again bottom line its your work, if you can get your work to be on a very high quality you will also find opportunities, if you think you can learn everything on your own at home and you want to go to college just a piece of paper then don't go to university.

تعليق

يعمل...
                                X