تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• quick question about MENTAL RAY

for interior rendering do you set up your photon emitter inside or outside ? also what kind of light do u use as a photon emitter ? i am having this issue with my scene in which the photons arnt going through the windows and a very bright spot on the surface ...any ideas?

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة zenjawa مشاهدة المشاركة
    for interior rendering do you set up your photon emitter inside or outside ?(Inside) also what kind of light do u use as a photon emitter ?(area Light or direction light) i am having this issue with my scene in which the photons arnt going through the windows(put it inside) and a very bright spot on the surface (make the radios for final gather 1 and max distance to 0.1 this is fast solution but not accurate 100%...any ideas? there is a tutorial in 3d total about that,u find it under maya section

تعليق

I think u already have the answer
      But in my case for interior I will use VRay
      Try VRay
      فإن مع العسر يسرا إن مع العسر يسرا

تعليق

TY guys going to do a quick test , ill post the results when i am done

تعليق

الايميتر في الاضاءه الليليه بيكون جوا
          في الاضاءه النهاريه بيكون بره

اما نوع الاضاءه في النهاريه اريا ليت في المايا والماكس بورتال ليت بالاضافه للشمس وهي عباره عن ديركشن ليت في المايا وسن سيستم في الماكس

ونوع الاضاءه في الليلي فوليم ليت في المايا والماكس فيتو مترك ليت

والنتيجه
          http://www.maxforums.net/showthread.php?t=189579

على فكره انا تعمدت الكتابه بالعربيه
          اّخر اعمالى
          مطعم بالماكس
          كـ‗__‗ـيـ‗__‗ـف أحـ‗__‗ـزن واللّـ‗__‗ـه ربـ‗__‗ـي
          غرفتى بالماكس

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة zenjawa مشاهدة المشاركة
            TY guys going to do a quick test , ill post the results when i am done
            this is an old test using mental ray with photons
            unfortunately i don't have the wire or the setting now
            but what i remember is that i used 1 direction light with photons and on area light
            اضغط على الصورة لعرض أكبر. 

الإسم:	cold_lighting_by_anas1151.jpg 
مشاهدات:	1 
الحجم:	90.4 كيلوبايت 
الهوية:	3277079

تعليق

k i just set up an area light the size of windows(edge to edge) ,and i put it inside the room facing the windows (on the inside edge ), everything is still at default setting but the intensity is at 2million, here is that really bright spot i am talking about

i looked at the photon map and i seem to have a bit more photons in the area.

by the way evil feel free to type in Arabic , i understand and speak Arabic i just don't have an Arabic keyboard. ty for the nice comment.

تعليق

here is my photon Map

with merge distance of 0

Merge distance of 10

but i still get that same spot i don't under stand if its the intensity of the photons or what exactly the photons are sampling

تعليق

http://www.3dtotal.com/team/Tutorial...ndirect_01.php

تعليق

thank you for the link , i just finished reading the whole thing and i still cant find the answer to my problem , thank you anyway.

تعليق

يعمل...
                    X