X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• رساله بعتها الى مدرسه التحريك animationmentor

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته

هذه رساله بعتها الى مدرسه التحريك animationmentor من فتره أرجو أن تستفيدو منها..

Sent: Tue 10/9/2007 4:08 PM
    To: Katherine Brabham
    Subject: A question please

Katherine Brabham

Hello , I do not know anythin In animation and my Academic studies Be far About animation.
    But I wish to be animator.... Is this possible

Thank you.
    mohamed l
    ....................................................................................................
    Dear Mohamed ,
    Dear Mohamed,

Thank you for your enthusiasm for Animation Mentor. I hope I can give you some helpful advice. Much of my answer to you depends on your experience with your artistic expression. Most of our students come to us with a background in art. Some have experience in modeling and rigging; some have a strong background in traditional art. The great thing about Animation Mentor is we teach students from the ground up. Not having experience specifically in 3D animation might be ok, but it’s essential to have a lifetime love of animation, sketching and technology. A basic knowledge of some 3D software is fantastic and will help you immensely. The best way to figure out if Animation Mentor is the place for you is to start by going to our website at www.animationmentor.com . Sign up for our newsletter; look at our student showcase; you’ll find lots of fun stuff about animation on our website. Download the catalog and read it over carefully—see if animation is something you want to pursue with passion.

If you decide to submit an application, make sure you tell us what you’ve done artistically—even if it’s self-taught. We also want to know why you want to become an animator, why you want to be at Animation Mentor and what you will do after you receive your diploma.

There are several things you can do before coming to our school. Some books we recommend include Illusion of Life by Frank Thomas and Ollie Johnston and The Animator’s Survival Kit by Richard Williams. We use the software Maya in our program. I highly recommend downloading Maya PLE from the Autodesk website—it’s free and gives you a chance to play around with the program we use here to animate.

Once you’re enrolled an in classes, we do have Maya tutorials on our site for free that can help. We also have a more formalized Maya class where you can attend a question & answer session each week with a Maya expert for 5 weeks. The Maya class is $299, but if you’re new to the software and committed to learning as much as you can, it will be worth it in the end. One thing you can immediately do is start sketching everyday. You may also find additional study in drawing and sketching helpful in preparation for our classes. Although we cannot guarantee admittance into our program, many of our students have attended a life drawing class on their own and found it very valuable in refining their observational skills.

We strongly believe here at Animation Mentor that it’s important to follow your dreams. Life is too short not to pursue your passion. We start with the basic principles of animation and with each class build upon them. With 6 classes, 18 months and lots of hard work, you can get you to the point where you will have an demo reel to present to a studio, and have learned the production process used in the real world. Students come here ready to work hard and have gotten jobs in animation, fulfilling their goals.

At Animation Mentor, we cultivate the spirit of inspiration and I am constantly inspired by the work the students produce. What you put into your work—even if you are a beginner—will ultimately drive how well you will do. I’ve seen students who have that have little experience in specific animation who may do as well as those who’ve been working in animation before. The amount of passion and drive they bring to the program really makes a difference.

Do not hesitate to call me or email me any questions or thoughts you may have—I’m here to help you as much as I can and that’s what I love to do!

Take care—if I see your application come my way, I’ll know you’re ready and committed to follow your dreams.

Katherine Brabham
    Animation Mentor
    Enrollment Advisor

Phone:407-478-9958
    Email:katherine@animationmentor.com

_______

شكرا اخى على مشاركتنا هذا الردالممتع

فى المستقبل البعيد ان شاء الله الواحد ممكن يفكر يروح يدرس هناك :d

بالمناسبة هى السنة الدراسية عندهم بكام ؟
    بيـــــــــــسٌ
    ☺☺

تعليق

وعليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته

شكرا لك على مشاركتنا بهذه المعلومات و فعلا الرسم مهم جدا لنا. إذاً علينا أن نرسم بإستمرار حتى نطور إنفسنا.
      The Unknown Person

تعليق

شكرا لكم أخوتى
        ...زند ألأسى أنا شفت المصاريف كامله كان 16 ألف دولار لكن المعلومات كامله فى الموقع
        _______

تعليق

16 ألف دولار ... لمدة 18 شهر ...

تعليق

شكرا لكم أخوتى
            ...زند ألأسى أنا شفت المصاريف كامله كان 16 ألف دولار لكن المعلومات كامله فى الموقع

يابلاش .....

مش غاليه اوى نسبة لما تقدمة

اعتقد انها ارخص من فانكوفور

فانكوفر بخمسين الف على ما اعتقد ؟
            بيـــــــــــسٌ
            ☺☺

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة زند الاسى مشاهدة المشاركة
              يابلاش .....

مش غاليه اوى نسبة لما تقدمة

اعتقد انها ارخص من فانكوفور

فانكوفر بخمسين الف على ما اعتقد ؟
              16 * 6 = 96
              يعنى حوالى 100 ألف جنيه مصرى ...يلا بلااااااااااااااااااااااش

روح أتجوز بيهم أحسن و لا أعملك مشروع كبيييييير ...

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة إبن يس مشاهدة المشاركة
                16 * 6 = 96

ب4.5 مش 6 يا شريف

تعليق

* 6 = 96

طبعا كتير وانا لو معى المبلغ ده عمرى ماهروح ادرس :d

وبعدين لو جيت حسبتها هتلاقيها مش غالية

شوف الجامعات الخاصة اللى عندنا بكام !!!!

بتدفع قدهم فى السنة الواحدة

وفى الاخر شهادة مالهاش لازمة مش معترف بيها فى حتة .........

لكن بنفس التمن تروح تدرس وتاخد شهادة تشغلك فى اتخن مكان
                  بيـــــــــــسٌ
                  ☺☺

تعليق

هذا احد التعليقات لطالب درس في المدرسة عليها
                    My personal opinion is that it's worth for many reasons.
                    Regarding the time it's not really easy.
                    They say you need about 20 hours study time / week. So if you are organized you can work 4 hours /day.
                    But finally it comes down to how much you like what you do and how much time you like to spend.
                    Don't go there if you think about it like a "work that has to be done" to get to the next level of abilities.
                    It's not like going to the gym.

The AM Reel is very nice to watch but these are people who have really dedicated them self to what they do at AM.
                    At AM you don't need to texture and render or invent funny scenarios. But as you can see they are proud of students that do a nice formated animation in every class.

Regarding the money, you don't need to pay the whole amount in advance. So you can stop after any class.

In the first class it comes down to basics. That means that you need to get used to drawing. Even if you know none. So you need to spend a lot of time to train yourself into some very fast style to be able to lay down on paper your ideas. It is called doodling (you can find some very useful books on this). To me it meant many many hours of gym to make the hand do what the brain wants. My personal advice is to save some trees and get yourself a tablet.

AM uses Maya, but you can use any other application. If you want to start using Maya there are some very useful video materials at AM on this.There is also a 6 week Maya course with a mentor that costs some extra 400$.

So in the first class you draw a lot. Have to pose the body of a 3D character and go through the basics of bouncing a ball. Go with the ball through an obstacle scene. Animate a vertical 4 tile pendulum. Animate a horizontal 4 tile pendulum that looks like a little animal... do a basic walk with a ball with to legs and finally do a specific walk like drunk or any kind you like to pick.
                    My personal opinion is that it seems easy but it will fill almost all of your time.

The second class is for body mechanics. That means to turn around the ball with 2 legs or choose to kick a soccer ball. Then you have again choices between 2 themes with a character without arms. Only head and spine. The last assignment is to push a heavy object or pulling on a door. There you get the character with arms. Every assignment needs planing on paper with simple doodles.

Class 3 is for body acting and finally class 4 for acting with face expressions. One character then 2 characters.

Class 5 and 6 you learn to tell a 1 minute story and make the animation. This is your graduation movie.

Another big issue that comes with AM is that you are practically in an 18 month interview. Your attitude and patience is very important. So you have to expect the mentor to have a very hard attitude with you.
                    They try to find you a job so it is very important that you have the right attitude to work in a real production environment.
                    There are 5-600 students in at the same time at AM and it is hard to stand out with great work. But if you think like there are many nice cars in the world and if you could you would want them all in your garage ... you could be one of them.

Finally what stands out the most is your personal art to avoid cliches, make a unique context. It's not about making the correct movements on a body.
                    In class 4 I had a mentor that worked on Shrek. He showed us his first version of an animation that looked simply perfect. Than we got to see a 6 weeks later version. It was simply incredible.
                    Shrek was arguing with Donkey. First he was disappointed finally he got energy and argued his point of view. He let one of his heavy arm drop. The arm went like a heavy object bound to a chain.
                    When it came back and he started talking again the arm got energy again in the middle of the gravity move and came up to expand his hand like he would splash his fingers out... and so on ... and so on...
                    It's hard to describe in words and maybe it's just hard to observe the details that make the big difference while looking at both shots. But it was clearly a big difference.
                    If you know John Woo and how he stages a fight ... you may feel this kind of difference...
                    So it's all about the art of putting it all together in the most appealing way. All this goes way beyond correct body mechanics.

So that is the whole picture I got about AM. If you really wanna learn real animation I think it's worth it.
                    The most important is your ability to observe and the time you spend to study.

PS: Look for blogs of Animation Mentor students to see all the details
                    دروس فيديو عربية في الكركتر ريجنج
                    دروس فيديو عربية في ال toon car rigging

تعليق

ممكن تترجم هذا الكلام لو بشكل مختصر

تعليق

دقيقة اخي العويو Alsweedy

تعليق

اولا اخبر احد الذين سالو قبله عن الوقت وقال انه يدرس 20 ساعة في الأسبوع ويختار هو تقسيمها ووقتها كما يشاء
                          انت في انيميشن مانتور لن تتعلو لي شيئ عن الخامات او الريندر ولكنك ستاخذ فكرة جيدة جدا عن التحريك وانك يمكنك ان لا تطر لدفع الكثير من خلال االدروس المتقدمة بل يمكنك التوقف في اي مستوى
                          في المستوى الأول ستشرع في الرسم وستقضي وقت كبيرا في هذا لتتعلن انحناءات ودرجات ميل الجسم وما الى ذالك لكن يمكنك ان لا تطر لذالك وتوفر المال من خلال الكتب الموجودة
                          انيمشن مينتور تستعمل في التدريس المايات لذا فهي توفر للذين لا يجيدون المايا 6 اسابيع من الدروس تكلف 400 دولار
                          في المرحلة الأولى تشرع في الرسم ثم تنتقل الى تحريك كرة وفيزيائيات حركتها ثم تحرك كرة ذات قدمين حتى لا يشتتو انتبه المبتدئ مع اليدين والراس والضهر
                          ساكمل الباقي قي ما بعد

تعليق

يعمل...
                          X