X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• need some help rendering in maya

hey guys ...hope all doing well ...
    well iam working on a project for my UNI 3d class and iam having some trouble finishing up ...the idea here is to model a hand watch ...easy ..right ,lol..will the problem comes with the rendering part ...we are supposed to create a render as realistic as possible ...and iam having trouble you wont believe ...so i have a few questions that i was hoping someone would be able to help ...
    1)what is the best lights to use in this case
    2)how can i change or set an environment image
    3)best settings to use ....if you would like to take a look at the file let me know ....and ill send it to you..iam using maya 2008 btw so i hope that wont be a problem ....
    thanks allot ...

hey there...
    i don't use maya2008 unfortuntly!
    so y don't u post ur rendered images here and we will help u in lighting and rendering stuff...materials are important too
    gl
    إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

تعليق

If your going to use mental ray, I guess your best bid is mia_material, it got some nice presets for chrome and leather and glass which you may find very helpful (keep in mind that you'll have to replicate Quartz for the hands).
      anyways like Particle said we need to see the image, while I look up quartz IOR.
      ~sion
      Edit:
      Quartz 1.544 - 1.553
      هل انت عاطفي وتستهبل ولديك مشاكل نفسية و و تعتقد دائماَ انك على حق ومستعد لاستخدام منصبك كمشرف للكيل من الاعضاء كما تريد دون احترام او موضوعية؟ نحن في طاقم الاشراف في المنابر (منبر الرأي و الكيل الآخر بمكيالين) نرحب بك معنا.

تعليق

i will today as soon as i get home...but any idea where to find material library(aka presets)???

تعليق

اعتقد ان افضل اضائه ستكون علي طريقة ستوديو وتكون اريا لايت مع تفعيل الجلوبال والفاينال جيزر وقيمة انتي الياسنج جيده
          بخصوص الكروم كما ذكر دايمنشن ستجد اعداد للكروم في ذر الاعدادات الجاهزه ايضا يوجد اعداد جيد جدا للزجاج ان كنت لن تستخدم ديلاترك ستجده جيد
          بلاد الكوارث
          حيث جميع الشعب وجلاديه يبحثون عن العقل والقلب والشجاعه المفقودين
          لكن للاسف لاوجود للساحر اوز
          وتنتهي القصه بفقد الحذاء الاحمر
          وتبقي اليس في بلاد الكوارث للابد

مدونتي

تعليق

so this is what i have so far ...

iam using one light...so i guess if some could held with better light setup and if you could give me an idea on how to plug in a bumpmap to the table surface..is it 2d bump or 3d bump?
            and lastly how can i fake an environment around it using an image?
            thanks alot for the help

تعليق

يعمل...
            X