X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• One Secret Of my Life

There Is A Holl In My Past With My Frind Ali I Was young I did not Think
    The Lie Will Make Me so Sad Like That I Was Think The lie Will Make more ??????
    After I See What Happen To My Frind Without Me I Think Again Why I Stel love Him
    Becouse He Was My Best Frind After 5 years I now Why Stel love Him I he Was not No
    What he Think he Feel About Me ((love me Or Not )){{My Frind Or Not}} All That happen
    By one Lie one lie I Don't Think It Was Alot Of Lies And I Am sorry Can I have one More
    Chans Sence He Call Me For Some Think He Want ME to Be Back Best Frind Or He want me for
    what he Want The Light Start In Morring To be Back To Be Best Frind I See he have Not Best
    frind In This Time May Be I can Back to be your Best frind I finally find myself Do you Wnat
    to be My BestFrinds At last Like In Past do you Think That May Happen I hope so That be this year 2008
    I Am Sorry Sorry Sorry

If you Don't Andersrand Any Think I Now why

This Massge Can Only anderstand By Choosen Pearsen {That how Will Be My Best Frind}

I hope so be Back Again

I was Cry When I Finish written This Massage

Past Pearsen My Past......................

أنتظر دودكم
    بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
    اللهم صلي على محمد وأل محمد الطيبين الطاهرين

لماذا تكتب بالإنجليزية؟
    http://blog.amr-g.com

إن امتلاك الحياة الدنيا عن قدرة وخبرة هو السبيل الأوحد لنصرة المبادئ والمذاهب... *محمد الغزالي*

تعليق

امممممم ماا أدري

ما بغيت أحد يحل اللغر إلا شخص واحد
      بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

تعليق

أتأكد من الإسبلينغ يا رجال جبت لي الصداع
        كل أقوالي وأفعالي وأعمالي أضعها بين أيديكم للنقد
        لا تقل بغير تفكير ، ولا تعمل بغير تدبير

أخوكم
        .. .-. -. ...- ..-. -.. ..- ...- -.

تعليق

حتى الإسبل تبع الغز
          بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

تعليق

أنتظر دودكم
            صحح الكلمة هذي اذا سمحت
            ya xwe

تعليق

i'm not sure i understand what you said because of the many linguistic mistakes you made.
              anyway, there is no need to be harsh on yourself, we all make mistakes.. just let go.. nobody will know or care what you did a hundred years from now..
              now your problem seems to be between you and someone else, so it would be better to deal with him and speak to him directly (send him a private message maybe) and sort this out.. if he doesn't care about you, there is no need for you to be so attached to him. don't pursue your happiness in someone else's life.. that is not the right way to live.. just chill down, be yourself and be strong.
              i hope you feel better soon

PS: i just noticed this topic was old, don't know why it's been brought up again
              Culture is your operating system

تعليق

يعمل...
              X