X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

شكرا اخي السويدي
    سؤالي للأستاذ خالد
    عرفناك من خلال السوفتيماج ومن ثم انتقلت إلى الزي برش ولم تمكث كثير واخيرا استقريت على المودو... لماذا التنقل بين البرامج ولماذا استقر بك الحال على المودو؟

شكرا

تعليق

سؤالي للأستاذ خالد

كونك أخي الكريم حجزت كرسيا في الصف الأول في مسرح المبدعين العرب في مجال الجرافيك ، من برأيك من العرب يجلس إلى جوارك في هذا الصف ؟
      سبحان الله وبحمده .. سبحان الله العظيم

لاريب أنّ الألم هو سائق انفعالاتي الفظّ ، وأنّ الأمل هو وسيلتي الدائمة لترويضه . لكن .. هل أكون بهذا قد لخّصت لك عملية الإبداع ؟

FACEBOOK

تعليق

مرحبا بالاستاذ خالد المحرقي والذي اعتبره أفضل مصمم الى الآن

السؤال :

1- كم الفترة التي قضيتها في تعلم برامج الثري دي حتى وصلت الى هذا المستوى العالي ؟؟

2- ماذا ستقول عندما ترى ولد صغير عمره لا يتجاوز الـ 15 سنة ... أو الـ 13 سنه يعمل على برامج الثري دي ومستواه جيد ؟

بالتوفيق
        الأول : يتحدث كثيرا , ولا يقول شيء ..
        الثاني : يتحدث قليلا , ويقول كل شيء ..

تعليق

مرحبا اخ خالد ....مبدعنا
          لى سؤالين
          اولهما ...........لو ان الفن والتصميم والابداع رسالة اغرث بذورها فاى الاتجهات توجه هذه الرسالة

ثانيهما .........ماهو التصميم الذى تتمنى ان تلقى الله به كعمل احسست انك تعامل الله به ....والعكس ؟
          تحياتى لك مبدعنا

تعليق

ما رايك في استعمال اشياء جاهزة والتعديل عليها في الأعمال الفنية او التجارية هل تعتبرون هذا عيبا ام شيئ عادي لربح الوقت?
            ما موقفك من الجدل الكبير الذي دار حول عملك الأخير ?
            في عتقادك امذا يميل اغلب المصممين الغربين الى تصميم الوحوش والأشكال الغريبة ?
            من هو الشخص الذي تعتبره قدوتا لك في التصميم وتتمنى ان تكون مثله?
            هل فكرت يوما في دخول عالم الأنيميشن وهل لك اعمال متحركة?
            هل تبذل جهدا في مساعدة احد لا تعرفه ان طلب منك ذالك ام انك ككل المحترفين لا تملك وقتا -بصدق ساجربها-?
            كثير من الأنيميتورز يعتبرون ان المودلينغ من الأعمال الشاقة والتي لا تحتاج الى بذل مجهود فكري ما رايك بذالك ?
            لمذا لا تشارك معنا هنا في المنابر على غرار السيجي توك هل تعتبر ان هذا يحط من مستواك ?
            دروس فيديو عربية في الكركتر ريجنج
            دروس فيديو عربية في ال toon car rigging

تعليق

حياك الله .. واتمنى لك اوقات سعيده في الاستجواب
              وان شاء الله كتر الاسئله مايخليك تهرب
              بس اكيد المنبراويين متعطشين للفن واهل الفن
              ماعندي سؤال ومتابعه للنهاية =]
              آصدقائي ..
              سيبقون وبرغم البُعد آحلى ..
              وبرغم البُعد آرقى ..
              وبرغم البُعد آغلى ..

تعليق

السلام عليكم
                Dear all,
                It's always a great pleasure to be among friends and Brothers, I would like to thank ALSWEEDY on his dedication and great setup... I hope that this can give you a bit more about my self , altho I would like to say that I am just a regular guy that loves his work.. and I like everyone else try to learn every day to be better..

so, let me try to answer some of these questions in the best that I can... Inshallah انشالله

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Khalid MU مشاهدة المشاركة
                  السلام عليكم
                  Dear all,
                  It's always a great pleasure to be among friends and Brothers, I would like to thank ALSWEEDY on his dedication and great setup... I hope that this can give you a bit more about my self , altho I would like to say that I am just a regular guy that loves his work.. and I like everyone else try to learn every day to be better..

so, let me try to answer some of these questions in the best that I can... Inshallah انشالله
                  Bearak ALLAH feek....
                  للاستماع و تحميل القرآن الكريم برابط واحد للشيخ اللذى تحب و بصوت عالى الجوده :
                  http://www.tvquran.com/

Join me on Facebook
                  https://www.facebook.com/rabieart.fanpage
                  https://www.facebook.com/MCC4P

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة ALSWEEDY مشاهدة المشاركة

بداية .. نرحب بك أستاذنا العزيز خالد المحرقي .. ( Khalid MU ) وحياك الله بين اخوتك ومحبيك اعضاء منتدى

المنابر ... ونشكر لك تلبيتك لدعوتنا وحرصك الشديد على توفير الدعم الكامل لاخوانك هنا ....

ونبارك لك على حصولك على عدة مشاريع في اليابان ..

.. استاذ خالد ... بداية ... دعنا نسالك عن حياتك الخاصه ... أسرتك ...والدك اطال الله في عمره
                    وكيف تنسق بينها وبين عملك في الاستديو ....؟
                    .. من الذي صنع النجم (خالد المحرقي ) ... انت ....... ام الظروف هي التي صنعته .....؟
                    .. لماذا لا تفكر بجلب اشخاص يعملون بجانبك في استديوهات المحرقي .....؟
                    .. ماذا لو عرض عليك العمل في استديوهات عالميه ... هل ستقبل العمل معهم .... ام لا ...؟
                    .. كيف تصمم المشاريع المعماريه الضخمه .. وماهي الخطوات التي تقوم بها ...؟
                    .. افتخر كثيرا عندما ارى الغربيون ... يسالونك عن كيفية وصولك لهذا المستوى ... او الذين
                    يطلبون منك كورسات تعليميه ......
                    .. هل تفكر لاحقاً باصدار ديفديات تعليميه في الزد برش او المودو او اللايت ويف ..؟
                    .. لدينا قسم الاعمال المميزه .. ماهو افضل عمل اعجبت به .....؟ وكيف تقيم الاعمال هنا ...؟
                    .. استاذ خالد .. ماصحة هذا الخبر ... انك تريد الانتقال الى دبي والعمل هناك ... هل هذا صحيح ..؟

• My Father Abdulla Al-Muharraqi is the first step for me to be what I am, I leaned everything from him, how he thinks how he colors, and even as a person how he is, I can never be like him, but one day Inshallah-!! I have 4 brothers, none of them are artists, so my father is always happy to talk to me about art, well at least one of my sons is an artists he says, but all my other brothers are successful in the careers, like my Doctor brother Mohamed, and my Computer engineer Yasser, and My marketing manager Faisal, and finally my brother Ahmed that is an FX dealer in a Bank
                    • Firstly I am not a star, but thank you for the sweet name ..., I started doing what I like 5 years back and some how It was the right thing that the industry was interested in, I did not plan it ... nore did I get favors from anyone, as you know we are not the favorite to the west these days, but I try my best to let that all mesh together.... but It starts with a dream like anything.
                    • for 7 year I was the owner and founder of another company that was called Visuals, I had over 30 people working for me, and to be honest I got tiered of having staff, I feel like I am the father... and I need to check on everyone, that slows me down... for 7 years I was way behind... I wasn't interested to do that for the last 5 years... also I can do all the work and I loved it.. Today we are making the company Big and will have openings for many Artists Inshallah-!!
                    • Well I look at the project and break it down into peaces, the I go backwards and see how to do that, today I can do that much faster with less thought, after doing so many it just becomes second nature, I must say that I've been asked a few times to right Books about the Master plan developing and how Khalid thinks, but I never got the time to do that.. again Inshallah soon..
                    • Yes I will... not sure when, but I have already started doing Vidos for the Imagen FX magazine, in there last Mag, I had over 40 to 50 mines of video on secrets of sculpting on ZB, and I was asked to do that from Pixalogic.
                    • I have not seen the hole gallery, but .. I am always impressed with the level of are that my Brothers are creating here, in the last few years it has grown to be really beautiful, also the level of technical know haw as go up a lot... It is clear that people are going the right direction.
                    • It is not true, I never ever said that.. I never thought about it too, but now that your asking me, well if the opportunities there align with what I see for me and the art and for the industry, I wouldn't mind at all, well any country in the middle east could be my home too.

Ok there are a lot of questions... and guys I will answer what I can... it really takes a lot of time to do this... but I will try my best

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة شمس الحق مشاهدة المشاركة
                      ما هي أحب أوقات اليوم بالنسبة لك و تجد انه يساعدك على الخيال أو التركيز في العمل؟
                      ما هو أحب أعمالك إلى نفسك؟
                      و ما هو أكثر عمل أخذ منك وقت و جهد؟
                      عادة تحافظ عليها أثناء التصميم (مثل مشروب معين،جو معين ،سماع شيء معين) ؟
                      الجمال لغة عالمية ، في ظنك ما هي المميزات التي تميز الفن العربي عن فنون الغرب،و هل تتوقع ان يفهم الغربيون مفردات الفن العربي و يتذوقونها؟
                      سر حبك لتصميم الحصان العربي في عدد من لوحاتك؟
                      هل تتوق إلى الرسم اليدوي و تفضله أكثر عن الرقمي أم لا؟
                      شكراً
                      • usually at night, it could be in the bed before sleeping too, but mainly when I am alone and I don't have any distractions
                      • am architectural I would say Durrat, about 3 months, one main reason .. I was learning then... and it was a big project ...
                      • I do listen to music... classic or old music, I forget about eating or drinking... and thats bad...
                      • I agree, I am not sure that they understand it all, but for sure today they love it... it is a style like fashion... and arabic is fashionable
                      • I love the horse, and I have seen my father do horses all my life... I will continue doing them... they are so beautiful.
                      • I still draw by hand, before every project, and the 2D section on my gallery is sketched by hand on computer, but I never get the time to do it all by hand.. they are different, but the hand one for sure is true form of art.

تعليق

Mechkooooorr

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة KING3D; 06 / 06 / 2008, 10:17 AM.

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة KING3D مشاهدة المشاركة
                          السلام عليكم

استاذ خالد كم تقضى من الوقت فى العمل فى اليوم ,,?

وهل تشجع الشباب العربى على احتراف وتعلم الثرى دى من الانترنت ,,?

ما هى هوايتك المفضلة هل تمارس رياضة معينة ,,?
                          • Depends.. some days 9, most of days 11 to 15, when a job needs I have worked for 20 hours per day on projects...
                          • Well, I can't tell you what is best for everyone... but what I can say that I learned 3D in my part time, in a country that does not have 3d schools, my word to you is that you can learn anything anywhere... just keep your mind to it-!! if you want it so much.. you can do it-!!
                          • Hehe... Cool, well I do the Korean Art of Hoi Jeon Moo Sool with my master instructor, I do noe to one training with him, also I go run a lot to keep my breathing in good shape, and be in the Gym 3 to 4 time a week, you know my job is bad for the health and if I don't do this I will always be sick..

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة زكرياء مشاهدة المشاركة
                            كيف كانت بدايتك مع الثري دي؟؟؟
                            وكيف تاتي اليك الافكار تبع اعمالك ؟؟؟؟
                            I have used many 3D aps, like Alias sketch, Atrata, Bryce , Infiidi 3d , poser, and many other more even Max and Maya... but you know we look for what works for us, and in time you will find it...

for stories, Books... images colors, the environment, the mood the people , love, hate child hood, news..... it goes on... Every thing and anything around me

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة mansy1985 مشاهدة المشاركة
                              hi how are you

i wanted to ask you question about architectural visualization as i am an architect

which program you use for doing it?

do you use any plug ins such as Vray or Brazil?

how would i render a very large scene?

how would i make a realistic scene?i mean does it depends on light or material or the render plug in??

the last question

To become a great artist,does that depends on talent or hard working?

thank you in advance for answering my questions
                              • LW, Modo, a bit of ZB, an PSD
                              • not available on lightwave... just basic renderer
                              • This depends on lots of things and a big part of this is your experience to handle many models and files, like a small airplane and a Jumbo jet, the same pilot will not drive the both planes with the same experience, also top PC performance and top Ram.
                              • First is the light... then the render ... that my best opinion
                              • Hehe!!! Both.. in anything you need to have the know how .. the vision, and work heard to get it top notch-!!

تعليق

بارك الله فيك يالمحرقي باجابتك كفيت ووفيت اتمنى ان تبقى معنا و لو بمشاركة بالاسبوع
                                عن عبدالله بن عمرو بن العاص قال: قال رسول الله

صلى الله عليه وسلم: (ما على الأرض أحد يقول:

لا إله إلا الله، والله أكبر، ولا حول ولا قوة إلا بالله العلى العظيم

إلا كفرت ذنوبه ولو كانت مثل زبد البحر) يعنى التحقق بذلك
                                ----------
                                معرض اعمالي

http://www.4shared.com/file/123293016/12465153/067.html

تعليق

يعمل...
                                X