Unconfigured Ad Widget

تقليص

إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

كرسي الاعتراف ............. (( aliismail ))

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة Funtoon مشاهدة المشاركة
    ماهي الآلية التي تعمل بها الأستديوهات العالمية ؟ وكيفية تقسيمهم للأعمال .. هل يلزم أن يكون هناك .. Creative design - Lighter- Modeler- Compositer وما إلى ذلك؟ وما هي الأقسام التي عادة تكون في هذ الأستديوهات ..؟ حتى ينجح العمل ؟
    bigger studios have an art department with artists who create the concepts and design and talk directly to the director, the work is then passed step by step and it until it reaches the final composite.
    there are modelers, riggers, animator etc.. everyone doing their especially

the exact work division is different depending on the type of work, game work is different than vfx and different than feature film and tv series

one thing to always remember though that the bigger the studio the less the average productivity and the more time is wasted in the chain
    for example a studio with 300 artists will not produce a volume of work 100 times more than a studio of 3 artists.
    the more people you have the harder its to organize which is always an issue for bigger studio, and the smaller and less important the task of every individual artist

تعليق

ياهلا يا هلا بالأستاذ على فى المنابر ... والله منور
      حبيت بس اسلم عليك وارحب بيك معانا وان شاء الله تكون معانا وتشارك معانا باستمرار

تعليق

السلام عليكم

حياك الله يا أخ علي

أنا أحد المعجبين بأعمالك وخصوصا المرسيدس

ولدي بعض الأسئلة هنا :

1- قل لي ماهي أفضل طريقة لتصميم السيارات ؟

2- هل بامكانك اضافتي للماسنجر اريد منك طلب واحد فقط بسيط جدا ؟

3- من أين تعلمت تصميم السيارات ؟؟

هذا مالدي الآن

بالتوفيق
        الأول : يتحدث كثيرا , ولا يقول شيء ..
        الثاني : يتحدث قليلا , ويقول كل شيء ..

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة أبو دبابة مشاهدة المشاركة
          السلام عليكم

حياك الله يا أخ علي

أنا أحد المعجبين بأعمالك وخصوصا المرسيدس

ولدي بعض الأسئلة هنا :

1- قل لي ماهي أفضل طريقة لتصميم السيارات ؟

2- هل بامكانك اضافتي للماسنجر اريد منك طلب واحد فقط بسيط جدا ؟

3- من أين تعلمت تصميم السيارات ؟؟

هذا مالدي الآن

بالتوفيق
          huge thanks for everyone here, I feel very happy for getting to know you guys.

there is no best way some prefer nurbs in softwares like rhino, others like me prefer to do it in polygons, polymodeling is very similar in almost all softwares (sorry I know its not a straight answer but this is how things are when it comes to best ways to do things )

I learned modeling cars by practice, my first cars were very horrible, I kept trying and learning from my mistake until I started to get used to it

I am not online on messenger a lot as I find it can take a lot of time away, just send me an email at ali@aliismail.com and i will get back to you as as i can

تعليق

ما هي أحب أوقات اليوم بالنسبة لك و تجد انه يساعدك على الخيال أو التركيز في العمل؟
            ما هو أحب أعمالك إلى نفسك؟
            و ما هو أكثر عمل أخذ منك وقت و جهد؟
            عادة تحافظ عليها أثناء التصميم (مثل مشروب معين،جو معين ،سماع شيء معين) ؟
            الجمال لغة عالمية ،هل تتوقع ان يفهم الغربيون مفردات الفن العربي و يتذوقونها؟
            سر حبك للواقعية في عدد من لوحاتك؟
            هل تحب إلى الرسم اليدوي و تفضله أكثر عن الرقمي أم لا؟
            شكراً
            خواطر على خواطر أحمد الشقيري ( هاااااام)

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة شمس الحق مشاهدة المشاركة
              ما هي أحب أوقات اليوم بالنسبة لك و تجد انه يساعدك على الخيال أو التركيز في العمل؟
              ما هو أحب أعمالك إلى نفسك؟
              و ما هو أكثر عمل أخذ منك وقت و جهد؟
              عادة تحافظ عليها أثناء التصميم (مثل مشروب معين،جو معين ،سماع شيء معين) ؟
              الجمال لغة عالمية ،هل تتوقع ان يفهم الغربيون مفردات الفن العربي و يتذوقونها؟
              سر حبك للواقعية في عدد من لوحاتك؟
              هل تحب إلى الرسم اليدوي و تفضله أكثر عن الرقمي أم لا؟
              شكراً

I usually enjoy working around midnight but I don't advice anyone to do it as it usually causes me problems when i have to wake up in the morning

my latest bikes project for my clients in Germany was a bit exhausting for me, it doesn't show a lot in the final output but I had to produce over a hundred images for them while keeping track of hundreds of CAD data files and excel sheets and knowing which parts is which and working on the client feedbacks, which shows that the hardships of work aren't only in the technical or artistic side when working with deadline

my working habits might not be so interesting but since you asked I like absolute quietness when working, I might eat lots of fruits and drink fresh juices as well, I might listen to music when I am doing something I know very well as modeling or texture painting but when learning something new or thinking of solutions i like to have no noises around me

about arabic art and people who aren't familiar with it, at the beginning I like to say that there isn't so much difference between anyone its simply that some people were raised differently when they were kids and taught different things, I am absolutely sure if arabic art is introduced it will gain wide acceptance, the only problem is that its not being done and most people are presented negative things about us and our culture

about looking for photorealism in my works, I like to follow it to learn the basics before creating my own creative art, and a lot of the other times all the clients want photoreal images

all will admit that there is a sense of pleasure in fine art drawings thats hard to find any where else (BTW I can't draw professionally but I've learned a little from professionals to get the basics and try on my own later) but I have to say that I also find joy in modeling and other aspects which makes me enjoy digital art and give me a sense of freedom and pleasure which is also hard to find anywhere else

anyway guys thank you so much for sharing and many thanks for Khairi for organizing this, I am off tomorrow for a one week vacation, I will be answering your questions during my vacation but might take some time to reply but will do my best to reply as soon as possible

تعليق

ما شاء الله ^_^ ... المبدع "علي إسماعيل" بيننا !
                عندي سؤال ^_^

ما هي مصادرك في تعلم الثريدي ماكس و ما هو أفضل برنامج Compusition في رأيك ؟!

بالتوفيق عزيزي
                فَقُلْتُ اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ إِنَّهُ كَانَ غَفَّارًا

اللهم أغفرللمسلمين و المسلمات ,الأحياء و الأموات

تعليق

كيف ترى المصمم المبرمج ؟؟
                  يعنى هل يمكن أن يكون المصمم مبرمجا ..؟

الكثير يقول ان أحداهما يطغى على الآخر .. و يجب التضحية بإحدهم

تعليق

هل يتم تقديم صور رفرنس لك عن الأعمال التي ستنجزهها ام فقط من خلال الوصف
                    هل يمكنك ان تعطينا اسماء لأكبر الأستوديوهات بماليزيا
                    عنددما تكون تعمل في شركة معينة هل يتوجب عليك تصميم اي شيئ يطلبونه منك ام يمكنك ان تختار مثلا لو طلبو منك تصميم فتاة وانت لا تحب ذالك
                    هل لديكم ساعات عمل محددة يوميا ام ان العمل مفتوح ويمكن ان تجبر علىة العمل لأوقات اكبر لأتمام العمل
                    دروس فيديو عربية في الكركتر ريجنج
                    دروس فيديو عربية في ال toon car rigging

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة cortex مشاهدة المشاركة
                      ما شاء الله ^_^ ... المبدع "علي إسماعيل" بيننا !
                      عندي سؤال ^_^

ما هي مصادرك في تعلم الثريدي ماكس و ما هو أفضل برنامج Compusition في رأيك ؟!

بالتوفيق عزيزي
                      I always try to get all the learning DVDs I can and watch tutorials, even if its for something I know or have an idea about I like to follow to learn new techniques and see all the details about it.
                      but my most used method for all softwares in general is probably the manual of course and testing on my own

IMO and again its just an opinion I think Nuke from the foundry is very powerful

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة إبن يس مشاهدة المشاركة
                        كيف ترى المصمم المبرمج ؟؟
                        يعنى هل يمكن أن يكون المصمم مبرمجا ..؟

الكثير يقول ان أحداهما يطغى على الآخر .. و يجب التضحية بإحدهم
                        so far I have never met someone who is a good designer or artist and also a good programmer
                        but who knows maybe it can be done but now a days its very hard to be a good artist only or a good programmer even an artist is specialized (I mean not just modeler, lighting TD, some are specialized in characters only) and no one can be good in everything but you can try if you want no one will stop you and it depends on what you need with it and the standards you are aiming for

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة مجنون rigging مشاهدة المشاركة
                          هل يتم تقديم صور رفرنس لك عن الأعمال التي ستنجزهها ام فقط من خلال الوصف
                          هل يمكنك ان تعطينا اسماء لأكبر الأستوديوهات بماليزيا
                          عنددما تكون تعمل في شركة معينة هل يتوجب عليك تصميم اي شيئ يطلبونه منك ام يمكنك ان تختار مثلا لو طلبو منك تصميم فتاة وانت لا تحب ذالك
                          هل لديكم ساعات عمل محددة يوميا ام ان العمل مفتوح ويمكن ان تجبر علىة العمل لأوقات اكبر لأتمام العمل

- reference is the most important step, no reference no work clients who ask stuff without reference are usually hard to work with and you need to protect yourself as the process can get lengthy, maybe sometimes you can agree that you will provide him initial concept and he will accept to go with it or change it etc.. but I always make sure that everything is clear from the beginning

about Malaysia , I used to go to there for tourism only and to swim and dive I don't know about the big studios there sorry (its very close to Singapore but have different governments and are different countries)

if you work in a big international studio and you had an attitude against modeling girls it might be a big issue, just kidding luckily its most likely that they will never ask you to but if they ask you to do anything you have to do it since they pay you for it and its in your contract you can always just quit of course and get another job if you feel the sort of projects or the company isn't compatible with yourself

I try to enforce a strict schedule most of the time of working hours and free time as i think its better to organize it but again it doesn't always work and I end up working late nights on many occasions
                          but I always try to get some rest so that I can keep my health undamaged you have to ask me after 20 years to see how it worked out for me ...

تعليق

شكرا جزيلا اخي الحبيب اجبتك وافية وكافية .لحببت طريقت حديثك
                            دروس فيديو عربية في الكركتر ريجنج
                            دروس فيديو عربية في ال toon car rigging

تعليق

شكرا لإجاباتك المفيدة

تعليق

يعمل...
                              X