X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• كيف ترسم شخصيتك الكرتونية:::anime::: الجزء 2

السلام عليكم ورحة الله وبركاته
    هاأنا أكمل لكم المواضيع وإن شاء الله تنال اعجابكم.......بانتظار ردودكم......الصور الصغيرة اضغط عليها لتكبيرها...
    رسم الأنف:

أحذركم من الدخول هنا
    •:*¨`*:• لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله •:*¨`*:•
    M y G a l l e r i e s
    max forums
    blogspot

wordpress

تابع أنواع الأنوف:

أحذركم من الدخول هنا
    M y G a l l e r i e s
    max forums
    blogspot

wordpress

تعليق

أنواع الشعر:

أحذركم من الدخول هنا
      M y G a l l e r i e s
      max forums
      blogspot

wordpress

تعليق

أنواع الشعر:

أحذركم من الدخول هنا
        M y G a l l e r i e s
        max forums
        blogspot

wordpress

تعليق

تلوين الشعر:

أحذركم من الدخول هنا
          M y G a l l e r i e s
          max forums
          blogspot

wordpress

تعليق

الحركة الديناميكية للشعر:

أحذركم من الدخول هنا
            M y G a l l e r i e s
            max forums
            blogspot

wordpress

تعليق

أنواع القصات:

أحذركم من الدخول هنا
              M y G a l l e r i e s
              max forums
              blogspot

wordpress

تعليق

عزيزي حاول ترجمة هذا الموضوع وقراءته:

Step 1
                OK, you're thinking "What's up with the braiding instructions?!?!". Well, I think that you'd draw braids better if you knew how to braid. So use your own hair, wheedle someone to letting you braid their hair, or just look at the purty pictures...
                First of all, separate the hair into three sections. Try to make them the same size as much as possible.
                Step 2
                Now, take the left most section of hair and cross it over the middle section.
                Step 3
                Now, take the right most section of hair and cross it over the left most section, now the center.
                Step 4
                Now take the center section, that is now the left section and cross it over the right section.
                Step 5
                Then, take the left section that was moved to the right and cross it over the middle section that went over the right section of hair. ...If this sounds confusing just look at the pictures and see where each hair section is going.
                Step 6
                So just keep crossing one section of hair over the other until you run outta hair to braid. If you actually braided someone's hair, you'll notice that it's pretty much one continuous line for each section.
                So when you _are_ drawing braids, make sure that they actually connect with one another and not just drawn for the sake of it.
                If you didn't notice yet, braids are kinda tear or heart shaped. Oh yeah, you can simplify the braid and not add too many details if you want. Some braided hair examples are Hikaru from Rayearth, Miyuki from You're Under Arrest!, and Ranma from Ranma 1/2.
                Here are some examples of other ways braids can be put on the hair from very intricate to very simple drawing style.

Some more examples of how braids can be used on the hair!
                1) Corn Rows - Mostly worn by black people with the occasional white actress/singer/athlete/ghetto girl sporting the look.
                2) Mid-Braid - This braid starts at the front and stops at the top back of the head. I haven't seen this hairstyle in about a decade but it's been around for a long time!
                3) Almost French Braid - I call this the "Almost French Braid" because a French braid begins all the way at the front of the head and continues to the back. This starts about mid-way. Notice the braids are a lot wider than a regular braid.

Here's some more tips on how to draw braids if the above instructions didn't sink in..
                This example to the left shows the basics of drawing a braid at its side. Notice the shape of the braid is pretty much the same shape of a parallelogram repeated over and over.
                The final image is just basically curved and has more hair lines added to it for a realistic effect.
                To draw the hair as it turns to a braid, this is how it is done shown to the right. What happens is that there is three sections that form a "V" shape. One on each side and a smaller one in the middle.
                Then from that, the braid begins as shown. Braids are the same shape as well repeated over and over again. The only noticeable difference is the detailed lines of the hair.
                Finish off a braid as shown in the example below. See the second drawing down below? That is the basic skeleton of a braid as it ends with an item to hold the braid in place. The last two images shows different ways of tying a braid - rubber band and beads. A ribbon can be used too.
                أحذركم من الدخول هنا
                M y G a l l e r i e s
                max forums
                blogspot

wordpress

تعليق

أحذركم من الدخول هنا
                  M y G a l l e r i e s
                  max forums
                  blogspot

wordpress

تعليق

أحذركم من الدخول هنا
                    M y G a l l e r i e s
                    max forums
                    blogspot

wordpress

تعليق

أطراف الشعر:::::

أحذركم من الدخول هنا
                      M y G a l l e r i e s
                      max forums
                      blogspot

wordpress

تعليق

أعزائي سبق وأضفت درس عن رسم الجسم في هذا المنبر ارجع إليه الرابط::::http://www.maxforums.net/showthread.php?t=127273
                        أحذركم من الدخول هنا
                        M y G a l l e r i e s
                        max forums
                        blogspot

wordpress

تعليق

أعزاءي ترجمو هذا الدرس وافهمه وطبقوه:::
                          Drawing feet is not a feat at all. We'll start by going through the different view points of the foot.
                          Side views of a feet are pratically triangular shaped with a rectangle on top. The straight lines drawn indicates the ankles and toes where bending occurs.
                          A quarter view of a foot may look tricky but just follow these steps:
                          1. Begin with a trapeziod with rectangle on top.
                          2. Cut the pointy end of the trapeziod so it runs pratically parallel with the top of the foot.
                          3. Bend the end of the foot where the toes should be. Add toes guideline if it helps you.
                          4. Finish drawing by curving out the lines a bit, adding ankle, and toes.
                          Not bad huh?
                          The drawing just below the side view illustrates two feet. Note that one is slimmer than the other indicating a female foot and a male foot. Feet drawing can differ just by a slight change in width or thickness and even length.
                          Finally, the front view, is also made up of rectangles and a trapezoid. All you basically need to do is draw in ankles and the toes.
                          Speaking of toes, lets take a look at how to draw them. On the right is a three step process to draw toes. Starting with just a guide, draw laying L's for toes. Make sure the inner toe is the biggest with the last being the smallest. From there, draw in the toenails and you're done!
                          Moving on to toenails, here are several instances of toes at varying angles. The last toe is of the big toe. It's shape tends to be wide at the middle and tapers off on either end.
                          Going back to the whole foot, we have here an example of the two sides of the foot. One side, if turned, has an arch. The other side, if turned, does not.
                          The side of the foot with an arch faces the inside while the archless side faces outwards. A trivial info but something you have to keep in mind when drawing the foot.
                          Lets look at another detail you have to remember: the ankle. On the right, we have a quarter and a front view of ankles. At quarter view, the ankle is reminicent of a boomerang while the front views are slight bumps. Nothing to it!
                          Another aspect of feet is how they bend. Below is a drawing of a foot at rest and a vertical foot resting on the toes. At the ballerina-like stance, note how the top of the foot is pretty much straight and the back of the ankle is now scrunched up. The same scrunch would occur if the toe was bent inwards.

One last detail about the foot you must make note: the foot curves at the toes. Check out the example above with the slippers. The longest point is the big toe and grows less as it reaches the pinky toe. This is why shoes are generally shaped with a rounded end.
                          أحذركم من الدخول هنا
                          M y G a l l e r i e s
                          max forums
                          blogspot

wordpress

تعليق

أعزائي الكرام سيكون هناك بإذن الله تعالى جزء ثالث خاص بالملابس في موضوع جديد.......بانتظار ردودكم وتطبيقاتكم....
                            أحذركم من الدخول هنا
                            M y G a l l e r i e s
                            max forums
                            blogspot

wordpress

تعليق

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
                              أخي الكريم ..HaMaDaH.. مجهود جبار تشكر عليه واصل ............
                              دفتر رسوماتي ( متجدد ) ----- Benbou sketch book

تعليق

يعمل...
                              X