• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• مساعدة من اهل الاحتراف

السلام عليكم
    هناك طريقة في الكيبورد
    لتحديد الخطوط السوداء للرسم المسحوب بالماسح الضوئي ( حيث بالضغط على عدة ازرار في وقت واحد تتحدد الخطوط السوداء فقط
    ارجو ممن يعرفها ان يكتبها لي و جزاه الله خيرا عني
    فهد البحادي
    موقعي لرسم الكاريكاتير

::: كاريكاتوون فهد البحادي :::

وضح أكثر

ياريت توضح انت عايز تعمل ايه بالضبط علشان ممكن حد من الأخوة يفيدك

لا أعرف هل يوجد إختصار لتحديد اللون الأسود أما لا ولكن هناك فى قائمة select أمر clor range ممكن يفيدك فى تحديد اللون الأسود ...

تعليق

اخ اتمنى شكرا لك على الرد...
      وار color rangاعرفه واستخدمه كثيرا لكن الذي اقصده عن طريق الضغط على عدة ازرار في الكيبورد يتحدد اللون الاسود اي الخطوط فقط من اجل زيادة الكثافة اللونية لها وذلك انني ارسم الرسم باللون الاسود ثم ادخله الى الفوتوشوب فاجد ان الصورة معتمة او يوجد بها نقاط من فعل الماسح الضوئي
      ارجو ان اكون وضحت
      موقعي لرسم الكاريكاتير

تعليق

أوكى
        عموما عند مسح ورقة فيها نص أو روسومات بالماسح الضوئى وخصوصاً الى فيها حدود أو خطوط بنمسحها ب Grayscale ثم من الفوتوشوب نقوم بعمل إظهار الخطوط الرماديه باللون الأسود عن طريق الأمر من قائمة IMAGE ثم ADJUSTMENT ثم Auto contrast ذلك المتخصص فى التباين المعتدل والذى يجعل الخطوط والحدود سوداء.. وله اختصار
        Alt +Shift + Ctrl + L
        ولعل هذا ماتريد
        هذا ماعندى والله أعلم

تعليق

شكرا لك اخ اتمنى
          وجزاك الله خيرا لكن ليس هذا ما اقصده
          موقعي لرسم الكاريكاتير

تعليق

Scanning Line Art:

To help your final scan..make sure your line art is as clean as possible..garbage in , garbage out. Here I have an inked drawing I scanned in greyscale at 300dpi (reduced to 72dpi for web loading purposes) The lineart is fairly clean but a bit grey and some of the pencil smudging is still visable from my lousy erasing job.

Adjust the lineart

The trick to getting a good clean blackline out of a greyish scan is to get good with the "Curves" dialog box. Hit "Ctrl M" or Command M for Mac. click on the diagonal line in 2 places and drag it into an "S" shape like you see here.

I pull the lower part down to increase the black values while pulling up on the upper part to drop out the greys and straggly lines. Watch your lineart while you do this so you can adjust the curve accordingly...try it..it'll make more sense when you're actually doing it.

Results

See how much crisper it is already? At this point you can make an alpha channel out of it or just copy it to it's own layer and change the layer mode to "Multiply" and paint on a layer beneath it.

The Multiply mode makes the white transparent. Refer to the Blending Modes and Coloring Lineart tutorials for more details

It's ok for most folks to stop at this step. If you have Adobe Streamline, you can continue to the next step.

StreamLine

If I am converting my line art to Vector format in Streamline (which I highly recommend doing if you have the software) I scan the lineart at 600 dpi...do steps 1 and 2 to clean up the scan then import it into Streamline. I choose the "Inked drawing" default settings and tweak the threshold allowance until I get a nice rich line. I'll take the vector lineart into Adobe Illustrator for some final adjustments if necessary then Place the vector EPS into Photoshop for coloring
            لا يأس مع الحياه
            ولا حياه لمن تنادي

تعليق

هيا حاجه اسمها ستريم لاين
              http://www.adobe.com/products/streamline/index.html

ادخل ودور عشان انا مش عارف الموضوع ده اوي
              لا يأس مع الحياه
              ولا حياه لمن تنادي

تعليق

يعمل...
              X