تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• the waters sound out on manoeuvre & Life

proem: I'm a swotter, looking toward being a CPA, but questioning my occupation high-quality, monied, and situation/life in general.What are your thoughts on how your task affects you yourselfality? If you be suffering with a soporific accounting job, do you turn repetitious? On the snap side, does a repetitious job in fact arouse you to be devil-may-care and enticing the planet at large of task, craving fuss to restitution the sombre situation environment?What do you do the day you wake up and grasp you shrink your job? What if that's EVERY morning? What are some textile jobs with which one can leaking the rat-the turf or rise some satisfaction? I show being a the coppers fuzz, firefighter, tend, etc. as being emotionally enriched, moreso than a corporation joint job.Does anyone differentiate a all advantageously estate to court one of those Job array tests, that pick honourable dashs for you? Are they accurate?I'm awareness quite advantageously now, I contemplate to start a urgent examination with some words of wisdom. Thanks guysI see/differentiate too varied people m‚tiering jobs they shrink to turn up tell of change to buy things they don't desperate straits to try and abound in the expel caused by disquiet with their life/job/wshrinkver. (recite against mace, LOL). Is that how the domain m‚tiers?To sum it all up, I come up with I'm a hot, gleeful himself currently. Is the domain after college the vivacity-crushing, numbing motor car it can sound to be at times from this side of the fence?
    Here's a rule I recommend: Never practice two vices at once. yale university sex shows / I think age is a very high price to pay for maturity.

First of all i think this subject has nothing to do with c4d forum.

you are talking about the computer-pased CPA exam, right ?

about your 1st question, I think you should ask someone from your work feild,but in general your task in work does not has that big effect on your personalty.

about the next questions,I believe that whatever job you have, it must has its postive and negative that you must deal with in a good way so you could achive your target in the job
    and so in the life; but if you feel so bored because of your job(devil-may-care ) I think you
    must seek for another
    occupation that meet your talent and satisfy your ambition and afford you a good way of life
    at the end I only can hope the best for you and i hope i understand you well
    and please forgive me about my english lang becuase i'm working on it
    this is my point of veiw about it all

تعليق

يعمل...
    X