تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

Hello There,
    I am Jahan Zaib from 3D Revolution Studio www.3drevolution.org , PAKISTAN.

I proud to be Pakistani. and We are those muslims who trust ALLAH and all humans. not just
    muslims. I think still we have not stolon any 3d models from any one. and still we have just sent 1
    email to many talented artists from all over the world.
    We are not theft. if you think we are thief show us proof.
    WE are not lier. If you think we are lier show us what we have lied to peoples.
    We are not Spammer. we have not sent any melicus and spam emails to any one.

Now lets talk about some nonsense comments.

-----------------------

Algeriano: Beware of the spam!!

Who said we are spammers. where from you know we are spaming? just show us a proof.

----------------------

Jassar: This letter is not from a rich Total de ^ _ ^ ... This company you want to advertise
    themselves as to send malicious messages to the members there (spam) ...
    I've a lot of these messages ..

Yes we sent an PM to artists to contact us and sale there work to our website. and man you are not the
    Bill Gate , we dont want to advertise our self to you. our email was not any kind of malicious
    message. if yes show me, what is malicious in my message? .

Oh thats great you have alot of these messages. SHOW us these messages that we have sent you.
    -----------------------

mmnoor:
    I got the same thing with me I am already rich Andec de Studio Max Hahahaha
    Done everything that
    I am registered on the site, I told myself in the world eh de Hahahahahahahahaha

Can you please give us your real name and email address. show we can fire you.
    ----------------------

jondiyolah: Advise you not to take any action on the site because the site is stealing Gerrymandered
    Modil: d been robbed Modellain Hha II am to God and to Him we shall return; d the site and the loss of
    a Pakistani Muslim, I was not, however, want to support: d

Wow we dont know we are stealing 3d models from our muslims brothers, oh that greats thanks for
    informing us. what a ???. just show us , what we have stolen.
    --------------------------

Please i need your reply. to show us where we were wrong. WE dont affriad from any one. you can reach us at.

master@3drevolution.org
    www.3drevolution.org

We thought , let us help our muslims brothers. but there thoughts are very cheap and talked about us
    nonsense.
    WE will fire those guys from our website. Good bye,

Best Regards
    Jahan Zaib
    www.3drevolution.org

تعليق

3DRevoluti

- First of all I didn't reply at the message
      - Second I didn't mention that it is from you, Ive said I got an E-mail Like that one above
      - third Don't judge the comments as nonsense ever
      - forth I don't have a 3d studio max
      - fifth I will never ever give u my real name forget it
      (وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اتَّبِعُوا مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ قَالُوا بَلْ نَتَّبِعُ مَا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهِ آبَاءنَا أَوَلَوْ كَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ يَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَى عَذَابِ السَّعِيرِ) لقمان :21

الرد على من قال بحل المعازف

http://www.abumishari.com/

تعليق

-
        Second I didn't mention that it is from you, Ive said I got an E-mail Like that one above
        Its Ok Sorry for that.

-
        third Don't judge the comments as nonsense ever
        Its depends on me, all they have no proof so why the talk nonsense about us.

تعليق

المهم استسمح من صاحب الشركة لاني اعتقدت انه قد تم حدفي لكن المشكل هو ان مسنجره غير متحقق منه مما ادى ال ضهوره كانه قد تم حدفي
          عموما يبقى حب اختيار الشركة مسالة شخصية لا اعارض و لا ادعو احد بها قليجرب
          التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة jondiyolah; 24 / 04 / 2009, 09:13 PM.
          سبحان الله و بحمده سبحان الله العظيم

ياطيري لاتحزن فالجنة عمر تاني و لاتخافن من المنية فهي السبيل الوحيد لرحمان.ولاتندم على أيام قد مضت فكل مافي الدنيا سراب فاني

تعليق

3DRevoluti:
            welcome to Maxforums.net

I didn't say received messages from you, I said that I receive messages of this type all the time. I can't show them because I delete them. They're mostly spam even though they say not, so I guess they give a bad impression and effect honest people like you.

If you are not a spammer then I wish you success with your business. I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway, I gave my advice objectively and in general, from my experience.

-Jassar
            في النظام الديمقراطي (والذي هو مخالف للإسلام قلبا وقالبا), يسمح للشواذ أن يتزوجوا رسميا
            وكل حاكم يحكم بهذا النظام, وإن ادعى أنه إسلامي, فهو يؤمن بهذه الحرية..

موقعي الشخصي

تعليق

: jondiyolah
              Please type in english.
              3DRevoluti:
              welcome to Maxforums.net

I didn't say received messages from you, I said that I receive messages of this type all the time. I can't show them because I delete them. They're mostly spam even though they say not, so I guess they give a bad impression and effect honest people like you.

If you are not a spammer then I wish you success with your business. I'm sorry if I offended you in anyway, I gave my advice objectively and in general, from my experience.

-Jassar
              Its ok. if my message heart you . sorry for that. i request this website admin Please Delete this thread.

تعليق

شكرا لكل الأعضاء على مشاركتهم الجميلة
                ونقاشهم الرائع .........

thanks a lot 3DRevoluti for replay ...
                i am sorry my english so bad......
                so excuse me

بالتوفيق للجميع ........

تعليق

يعمل...
                X