تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Working on my demo reel

hi all ,and ramdan kareem to all of you .First let me apologize for not typing in Arabic(i got flamed a lot for this) but i live in the US and i don't have an Arabic keyboard. anyway down to business , i am going to graduate soon and i have applied for my final project which i have 6 months from today to finish,i was thinking about either making a specialized real in 3d modeling and sculpting or a short- the short is more like a cinematic intro for a game.so i am looking for some people who are also working on their reel or welling to start with me , someone to share ideas with , concept together , and help each other. as far as resources go i have a dual monitor setup with a quad core system with 8 gigs of ram + access to render farm at my school for large scenes.I also have a tablet and a cam + mic which should make communication easier. anyway if that sounds cool let me know , and we can go from there , maybe we can do a joint project . hope to hear from you soon .

i am with you .... me to work on my showreel . Because i want to enhance my skills

i have 3 month my showreel will be many short designs for commercials

i am now study maya and i will be happy if you share me on this.
    اللهم أتنا في الدنيا حسنة وفي الأخرة حسنة وقنا عذاب النا

www.ahmedelbadry.com

تعليق

great. just Pm me your msn . btw what programs are you using and if anyone ells would liek to join let me know ..

تعليق

good luck for both of u..
        I need to submit my showreel in 10 DAYS
        I've just finished my final praject yesterday

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة ولــاــ ء مشاهدة المشاركة
          good luck for both of u..
          I need to submit my showreel in 10 DAYS
          I've just finished my final praject yesterday
          you should post it and show us what you did , maybe we can get some ideas ?what was your focus in your reel?

تعليق

يعمل...
          X