X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• دروس hulkamir المنقولة لمحبى الفوتوشوب

Finally!
    The Interface tutorial you have been nagging about is here!

So roll up those shirtsleeves and flex those PS muscles - it's Interface time!
    PS! By clicking the small thumbnails you will be able to see a big screenshot...

Fig. 1Ok - here we go...
    This interface covers quite a few of the techniques I use making interfaces, so it turned out pretty long, but from the e-mails I have received from some of you that's what you want )

I started out making a new file - 600 x 500 pixels big. White background.

Create a new layer (call this Interface body) and select the Elliptical Marquee Tool and select a circle of your choice. Fill the selection with black. The use the Elliptical Marquee Tool to select a smaller circle inside the original circle according to fig. 1 and hit the Delete key.
    (The examples are resized to 50% of the original size...).
    Now duplicate the Interface body layer and hide the original - we are going to use the original layer later.
    Fig. 2Then use the Elliptical Marquee Tool so select an ellipse according to fig. 2.
    Start at the top and hit the Delete key to get rid of pieces of the Interface ring. I then moved the selection 40 pixels down for each time I hit the Delete key until my image looked like fig. 2.
    Deselect.
    Fig. 3Now select the Interface body copy layer by hitting Ctrl + left click the layer.
    Switch to Channels and click the save selection as channel button . Deselect.
    Now go to Filter - Blur - Gaussian Blur - 4 pixels.
    Then go to Image - Adjust - Levels - and drag the arrows towards the center until your image has nice clean edges. To have a look at my settings click here.
    (Name this channel Interface).

Fig. 4
    Go back to the layer window and create a new layer called Interface.
    Select - Load Selection - and select Interface body (or whatever you chose to name your channel in step 4).
    Fill your selection with any color - I used a gray color, but it doesn't really matter what color you use. It's going to change as soon as we add the layer styles...

Fig. 5
    Now the fun begins!
    It's layer style time!
    This is actually one of the standard layer styles that comes with Photoshop 6.
    Click here to see where to find it.
    In addition I also added a soft drop shadow.

Fig. 6Ok - It's time to get back to the original Interface body layer that we hid in step 1.

Activate it and select it (Ctrl + left click).
    Go to Select - Modify - Contract - 5 pixels - OK.
    Then hit Ctrl + Shift + I to inverse the selection.
    Then hit the Delete key.

Fig. 7Select the layer again (Ctrl + left click);
    Select - Modify - Contract - 3 pixels - OK.

Hit the Delete key to get rid off the center of the Interface body layer. I then added some drop shadow to the layer.
    Your image should now look like figure 7.
    The basic Interface is now ready, but it looks kind of boring.
    It's time to add some details!

Fig. 8Activate the Interface layer and select it.
    Got to Edit - Copy Merged. Then Edit - Paste.
    Rename this new layer layer and call it Interface details.
    Select the Interface details layer and go to
    Select - Modify - Contract - 10 pixels - OK.
    Inverse the selection (Ctrl + Shift + I) and hit the Delete key. Deselect.
    Select the Rectangular Marquee Tool and make a selection similar to mine in figure 8.
    Before you go any further add these layer styles.

Fig. 9Then hit the Delete key to get rid of the selected area.
    Then I moved the selection about 12 pixels (use the arrow keys) for each time I hit the Delete key until my image looked like figure 9.
    Fig. 10The Select the Elliptical Marquee Tool and make a selection similar to mine in fig. 10.
    The hit the Delete key to get rid off the selected area.

Fig. 11
    Page 2

Fig. 12Now it's time to fill our interface with some cool stuff
    Select the background layer and create a new layer called Aqua Triangles.
    Select the Elliptical Marquee Tool and make a selection that fits inside the Interface. Fill the selection with gray #595959.
    Then make a new selection similar to mine in fig. 12 and hit the Delete key.

Fig. 13Make a new selection according to mine in figure 13 and hit the Delete key again.
    Deselect.

Fig. 14Now apply the same layer style that we used in step 5 (the Interface layer).
    Then add some Drop Shadow.
    I used the default settings, but I changed the Opacity to 97 %, and the Distance to 3 pixels.
    Your image should now look like figure 14.

Fig. 15Then I added some bolts.
    I made a sphere according to the Sphere tutorial and then resized it to the size shown in fig. 15.
    Paste them in a layer above the Aqua Triangles layer and call the layers Bolts.
    Then I added some Bevel and Emboss layer style with these settings.

Fig. 16
    Activate the background layer and create a new layer called Chrome Detail.
    Use the Elliptical Marquee Tool to create an ellipse that slides beneath the interface like shown to the left. Then make a smaller selection and get rid of some of the right side of the ellipse.
    Then make yet a new selection like the one shown in figure 16 and then inverse the selection (Ctrl + Shift + I) and hit the Delete key.

لتكملة الدرس لينك الموقع : http://www.eyesondesign.net/pshop/in...e/tutorial.htm

درس جميل

جزاك الله خيرا
    سبحان الله وبحمده .. سبحان الله العظيم

لاريب أنّ الألم هو سائق انفعالاتي الفظّ ، وأنّ الأمل هو وسيلتي الدائمة لترويضه . لكن .. هل أكون بهذا قد لخّصت لك عملية الإبداع ؟

FACEBOOK

تعليق

شكرا لك hulkamir مجهود واظح في جلب الدروس, جزاك الله خيرا

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة big-ah مشاهدة المشاركة
        شكرا لك hulkamir مجهود واظح في جلب الدروس, جزاك الله خيرا

شكرا لك على اهتمامك

تعليق

بارك الله فيك
          اللهم اغفر لي ولوالـدي وللمسلمين والمسلمات والمؤمنين والمؤمنات الأحيـاء منهم والأموات ..
          اللهم آمين .. اللهم آمين .. اللهم آمين

تعليق

يعمل...
          X