تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• كلنا نجرب ونشوف وين احنا بين مصممين 3d

كيف حالكم اخوني المبدعين والهاوين والمحترفين والمبتدين وان واحد منهم عندي تصميم ان حطيته في منبر الماكس وهنزل علي المايا والسينما
    دخلت موقع لخامات والصور 3d ليقت تصممم في غاية الابداع والروعة جتني فكرة ممكن الواحد يتحدة نفسة ويحاول يوصل لشي قريب

واستخدام البرنامج الي يعجبك ماكس سينما مايا

كل واحد يجرب ويطلع المارد الي وسطة متاكد في كتير منكم مبدعين ومحترفين ومصممين علي التقدم والابداع

كلنا نجرب ونشوف وين احنا بين مصممين
    3d

تصميم رائع

هل أنت صممت المدينة

بالتوفيق
    It would be great if you will take a look for my works
    www.vimeo.com/sofianehd
    www.behance.net/sofianehd

تعليق

شكلك بتهزر أنت متأكد أنه تصميم بال 3 دي
      أنا أعتقد أنه رسم يدوي + فوتوشوب
      لأنه صعب شوي لألألأ صعب كتير كتير
      عموماً أنا معاك في فكرتك وحنحاول
      وربنا معانا
      وبارك الله فيك على الموضوع
      كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان ثقيلتان في الميزان حبيبتان إلى الرحمــــن سبحان الله وبحمده -- سبحان الله العظيم

Tarek Akkad

تعليق

أنا بترك غيري يشارك لأني ماراح أفضى لهيك عمل وتاني شي بحب أنوه عليه هيك عمل بدو غير الخبرة والاحترافية
        بدو جهاز يلبي طموحاتك ولو كان الجهاز ضعيف من الأفضل لا يتعب حاله من الأول
        موفقين

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة tarek128 مشاهدة المشاركة
          شكلك بتهزر أنت متأكد أنه تصميم بال 3 دي
          أنا أعتقد أنه رسم يدوي + فوتوشوب
          لأنه صعب شوي لألألأ صعب كتير كتير
          عموماً أنا معاك في فكرتك وحنحاول
          وربنا معانا
          وبارك الله فيك على الموضوع
          هو شغل 3d ان حطيتة في منبر الماكس والشباب عملو شغل زية وهدي الوصلة وشوف

http://www.maxforums.net/showthread.php?t=163342

ان حطيت الوصلة حتي تعم الفايدة علي الكل لان فيها شرح للتصميم وكيف ينعمل علي الماكس
          بس ممكن نعملو هلي السينما ان عن نفسي هشتغل بس ما اعرف وين هوصل والكل يجرب
          التجربة في حد داتها مكسب انك تكسرا لخوف وانك ما تقدر

اخوك walid_man

تعليق

salam..
            mosa3ada basita ..

The buildings were from the Dystopia collection.

It took a few hours to piece it together and then put the illumination blocks in place etc.

If only there were a baking feature in VRay, I could pull off some really nice fly overs. As it stands, animating it would be a costly process.

Material you can download here

--- سبحان الله وبحمده ----

---------------------------------------------

HP HDX 18 Netbook PC
            Core 2 Quad CPU Q9000 2.0 GHz (4CPU)
            4000 MG RAM
            NVDIA Geforce 9600 GT - 2000 MG
            Windows XP

---------------------------------------------------------
            Maroc Annonces
            Actualités Marocaine et Internatiinal
            al akhbar
            Prix au Maroc

تعليق

In the image below you can see the inner section that will need to be illuminated with the lighting technique.

I also have a separate glass layer that will be utilizied later on.

I begin with a base material, that will serve as a general feel for the illuminated rooms

After adding a few layers of Cel Noise with different blend modes. This will create enough of a random feel for work with.

You may want to spend the time making sure your cel noise is evenly distributed between floors. But it`s necessary for the effect to work.

Now i duplicate the original diffuse layer and copy it to Luminosity channel (Disable/Uncheck the Diffuse channel). I also then change parameters and scaling of the original Cel noise functions, as you don`t want the random noise to match the original material.

Experiment here with your layering and render some tests until you`re happy with your material. I`ve added a few layers of color to break up the intensity.

To test on a building, create a VrayBlendMaterial, add the lighting coat as a top layer and the base diffuse layer underneath.

I`m happy enough with initial test, i may multiply the light intensity from 1 to 4.

I now switch my focus over there glass material which will break up the intensity of illumination.

I created a glass material, with some diffuse from original cel noise function. The refraction layer has no special consideration, besides the IOR being 1.06

Before adding the glass to the building, my preferred method is to create a 2side Material using an image of your choosing for the translucency texture. Apply this to your glass using cubic mapping, Increase the scale for effect.

You can also experiment with a random "closed blinds" look, by adding one of your cel layers to the Glossy channel in the glass material.

I would suggest if you do this, to keep the mix strength low, to avoid lengthy render times.

The final result is ok, having started from scratch again. There is many ways in which this can go.

From drastically wrong, to pretty realistic, Judge for yourself.

HP HDX 18 Netbook PC
              4000 MG RAM
              Windows XP

Maroc Annonces
              al akhbar
              Prix au Maroc

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة mastimos مشاهدة المشاركة

In the image below you can see the inner section that will need to be illuminated with the lighting technique.

I also have a separate glass layer that will be utilizied later on.

I begin with a base material, that will serve as a general feel for the illuminated rooms

After adding a few layers of Cel Noise with different blend modes. This will create enough of a random feel for work with.

You may want to spend the time making sure your cel noise is evenly distributed between floors. But it`s necessary for the effect to work.

Now i duplicate the original diffuse layer and copy it to Luminosity channel (Disable/Uncheck the Diffuse channel). I also then change parameters and scaling of the original Cel noise functions, as you don`t want the random noise to match the original material.

Experiment here with your layering and render some tests until you`re happy with your material. I`ve added a few layers of color to break up the intensity.

To test on a building, create a VrayBlendMaterial, add the lighting coat as a top layer and the base diffuse layer underneath.

I`m happy enough with initial test, i may multiply the light intensity from 1 to 4.

I now switch my focus over there glass material which will break up the intensity of illumination.

I created a glass material, with some diffuse from original cel noise function. The refraction layer has no special consideration, besides the IOR being 1.06

Before adding the glass to the building, my preferred method is to create a 2side Material using an image of your choosing for the translucency texture. Apply this to your glass using cubic mapping, Increase the scale for effect.

You can also experiment with a random "closed blinds" look, by adding one of your cel layers to the Glossy channel in the glass material.

I would suggest if you do this, to keep the mix strength low, to avoid lengthy render times.

The final result is ok, having started from scratch again. There is many ways in which this can go.

From drastically wrong, to pretty realistic, Judge for yourself.

مشاء الله شغلك حلو ومحترف يعني عندنا في السينما محترفين مش الماكس بس والله شي يفرح القلب شباب مبدعين

الله يوفقك
                يعني لينا مكان بين مصممين 3d

تسلم اخوي mastimos

وتحياتي ليك يا فنان اخوك walid_man

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة walid_man مشاهدة المشاركة
                  مشاء الله شغلك حلو ومحترف يعني عندنا في السينما محترفين مش الماكس بس والله شي يفرح القلب شباب مبدعين
                  بنسبة للاضاءة استعملت خامات من الفيري او انة كلة بسينما ياريت توضح طريق اعمل الخامات اكتر انتظر منك الرد

الله يوفقك
                  يعني لينا مكان بين مصممين 3d

تسلم اخوي mastimos

وتحياتي ليك يا فنان اخوك walid_man

تعليق

chokran laka akhi lkarim..
                    lakin atasmim laysi lii.. howa ma2khoud min vrayc4d.com

chokran..

HP HDX 18 Netbook PC
                    4000 MG RAM
                    Windows XP

Maroc Annonces
                    al akhbar
                    Prix au Maroc

تعليق

مرحبا يا أخي ..
                      الفكرة رائعة .. ووكما قال شادي تحتاج لجهاز قوي .. ولكن لا مانع من محاولة عمل جزء من الصورة أو بعض عناصرها ..
                      على كل .. الأخوة في الماكس وضعوا صورة لدرس أجنبي وليس تصميم لأحدهم ..
                      وبالتوفيق
                      .. اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك ..

:: الله أكبر .. الله أكبر .. الله أكبر .. لا آله إلا الله .. الله أكبر .. الله أكبر.. ولله الحمد ::

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة ابوصالح1 مشاهدة المشاركة
                        مرحبا يا أخي ..
                        الفكرة رائعة .. ووكما قال شادي تحتاج لجهاز قوي .. ولكن لا مانع من محاولة عمل جزء من الصورة أو بعض عناصرها ..
                        على كل .. الأخوة في الماكس وضعوا صورة لدرس أجنبي وليس تصميم لأحدهم ..

وبالتوفيق

مشكور يا ابو صالح علي مشاركتك في الموضوع معنا
                        صح زي ما قولت هو درس اجنبي طيب ايش رايك نعملو جزء من الصورة اتمناء انت الاول تبدا معنا ومتاكد الباقي هيتسجع ويتقدم ويعملو شغل

اكيد مش صعب علي شباب السينما وشباب المنابر ان متاكد ان قاعد بجرب علي السينما وياريت نفسك معنا

تعليق

موضوع حلو ما شاء الله
                          سبحان الله و بحمده سبحان الله العظيم

Mobile Number
                          inside Egypt
                          Inside
                          Saudi Arabia

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة xfx مشاهدة المشاركة
                            موضوع حلو ما شاء الله

الموضوع عجبك كويس
                            بس ياريت تشتغل معنا وخليك قريب ونشوف وين نوصل ان وانت وابو صالح وكتير شباب هيشاركونا في هنا المنبر

تعليق

جميل ..............
                              !_!

Y. H. O . T. F
                              Yousef Heart Of The Fire

::Smiles World::
                              (تم تأجيل الورشة حتى إشعار أخر)

تعليق

يعمل...
                              X