Inside
      Saudi Arabia

تعليق

اكل عيشها مش هنا
        خالد ماهر
        ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
        My Animations

تعليق

اليوم وصلتني نفس الرسالة، والسؤال كيف تم الحصول على ايميلات الأعضاء؟؟؟

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة الثقب الأسود مشاهدة المشاركة
            حكلم لها عنك أبشر انا متأكد ان لها صحبات كثير
            بس بلاش وعوا دي غيّر الإسم
            (وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اتَّبِعُوا مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ قَالُوا بَلْ نَتَّبِعُ مَا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهِ آبَاءنَا أَوَلَوْ كَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ يَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَى عَذَابِ السَّعِيرِ) لقمان :21

الرد على من قال بحل المعازف

http://www.abumishari.com/

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة xfx مشاهدة المشاركة
              انا اتبعتلي نفس الرساله برضه
              يخرب بيتك يا
              لوسي وعوا
              ههههههههههههههههههه
              يا شباب خدوا بالكم من لوسي واخواتها هههههههههههههههههههههههههههه
              لوسي دلوقتي تبحث عن ضحيه جديده
              هههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههههه
              مين عليه الدور
              هههههههههههههههههه

انتم معاكم لوسي انا معاي محمد حسان هههههه
              كل يوم يعملي حوالي 10 رسايل زي كذا

FROM MR.MOMHAMED HASSAN

Dear Good Friend,

How are you together with your family members?I think all is well. Despite the fact that I did not know you in person or have i seen you before but due to the reliable revelation,I decided to share this lucrative opportunity with you, I have no other choice, so kindly consider this message as vital, believing that sooner or later we will be multi millonaires,First and foremost, I have to introduce myself to you.

I am MR.MOMHAMED HASSAN, THE FOREIGN OPERATIONS MANAGER OF OUR BANK here in my country, BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA. I am married with two children.I want you to assist me in other to transfer the sum of TWENTYT FIVE, FIVE Million United States Currency ($25.5,000,000.00) into your reliable account as the Next of Kin to our Foreign Business partner , the original owner of the fund.

He was a foreigner and a multi company holder who died in a plane crash with his family years ago, he deposited the fund in our bank for his business expansion in Africa unfortunately he met this sudden and untimely death and the worst thing that happened was the wife who suppose to be the successor of the account died alongside with him.

Since the deceased left no body behind to claim the fund, as a foreigner, you are in better position for that, and no body will come for the claim after you have applied.If you are ready to assist me, set up a new bank account or forward to me any one avialable so that the process will commence.

I will guide you on how you should apply for the claim so that everything will be smooth and correct. After the transfer, i will resign and come over to your country for the sharing of the fund 50/50 base on the fact that it is two man business.

Finally, note that you are not taking any risk because there will be a legal back up as we commence. Further information will be given to you as soon as I receive.

نصاب
              Great minds discuss ideas, Average minds discuss events, Small minds discuss people. - Eleanor Roosevelt

email..magdialafifi@yahoo.com

تعليق

مرحباً ايها الاخوة الاعزاء ..

عجيب امر هذه الرسالة وارسالها لعدد كبير من الاعضاء في وقت واحد

ربما سبب ذلك هو التقاط هولاء للعناوين البريدية من خلال صفحات الموقع ، لكن بالتأكيد الموقع لا علاقة له بهذه الرسائل ولا يمكن ان نقول كما في العنوان - عن طريق الموقع -

بالمناسبة اوصى اخوتي الكرام بعدم كتابة عناوينهم البريدية في المشاركات والردود لان هناك بعض التقنيات التي تقوم بمسح الصفحات آلياً وجمع تلك العناوين لاستغلالها في مثل تلك الرسائل ..

تحياتي ..
                المنابر على twitter@ / facebook

تعليق

بس أحب أنوه ان آخر مرة كتبت فيها ايميلي في المنابر كان قبل عدة سنوات....ما أعتقد هذي هي المشكلة
                  عالعموم المشكلة بسيطة ومش عايزين نكبرها

تعليق

dearest one,
                    i am a single girl searching for friendship, after i came across your address at maxforums.net while i was browsing the internet i became interested in you, so please give me the chance to introduce myself to you.
                    My names are lucy awa i am 23 yrs old , i came from liberia in africa. I am the only daughter of dr lewis awa. My late father was the director of 'awaco industrial company limited' (aicl) before his death from the war going on in my country .it was on one early morning attack to my family killing both my parents on a cold blood as i am the only one left. I flew to a near by country dakar senegal where we are staying now as a refugee. I am doing my second year in nursing school before the incident occurred.
                    Please kindly contact me with this my private email address so that i can send my pictures to you for further introductions. I believe we can start from here and i also believe that age, distance, color or even religion will not be a barrier to this relationship.i will also want to know your likes and dislikes. I believe we can start from here, i will tell you more about me in my next mail.
                    Awaiting to hear from you very soon, god bless you.
                    Yours faithfully,
                    lucy

هع هع هع هع هع هع مع إني ما كتبتبش إيميلي على أي من تصميماتي
                    (وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمُ اتَّبِعُوا مَا أَنزَلَ اللَّهُ قَالُوا بَلْ نَتَّبِعُ مَا وَجَدْنَا عَلَيْهِ آبَاءنَا أَوَلَوْ كَانَ الشَّيْطَانُ يَدْعُوهُمْ إِلَى عَذَابِ السَّعِيرِ) لقمان :21

الرد على من قال بحل المعازف

http://www.abumishari.com/

تعليق

يعمل...
                    X