تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• can we meet once a week

This is my idea and I wonder if it will be accepted or no.My idea is the members in Riad(Saudi Arabia),I want them to meet once a week to discuss softwares like 3d s max and Maya(with my respect for the other softwares),so that we can understand more and get in touch with the other members,I mentioned Riad becaues I think many members are there if I am not mistaken.I know the people who are not staying in Riad,it will not be easy for them to come every week but maybe they can come every month once and after one year we can make meeting in other states also.so how is my idea,thank you very much for reading my long post and I am sorry if I said anything wrong
    The Unknown Person

ياترى ماالحكمة بالكتابة بالنجليزيه

أين الإعتزاز بلغة القران
    نحن نستطيع الكتابة بالنجليزي لكن لماذا
    انصحك بشريط للشيخ محمد المنجد عنوانه(لغتنا الجميلة هل نعود إليها)

تعليق

for the third time I will answer this question,I do not have arabic keyboard
      also I do not know how to type in Arabic but I know how to type in English,I love Arabic language and I know it is Qur'an language and I love Arabic language but I have no time to learn how to type in Arabic,I am sorry if I said anything wrong,please forgive me
      The Unknown Person

تعليق

السلام عليكم

انت من الرياض ؟!

بالنسبه لي ياليت اننا نتقابل ونتناقش

والسلام
        أذكرو الله يذكركم

تعليق

wa alekum alsalam
          no I am not in Riad but I would like to start these meeting and day by day we can make our society in real life.don't u dream of Animation Society but I prefer the center of this society is Riad and the first meeting I want it to be in Riad,unless someone is having another idea,I would like the others to say something,thanks brother,I really become happy that you are ready to meet,thank you
          The Unknown Person

تعليق

انا في انتظار البقيه
            أذكرو الله يذكركم

تعليق

I feel many are going to be ready for the meeting
              The Unknown Person

تعليق

اتمنى ذالك
                أذكرو الله يذكركم

تعليق

JKL
                  can u translate my idea and write it in Arabic please so that every one will read it,I know few people are there do not know English.thanks alot dear brother
                  The Unknown Person

تعليق

السلام عليكم ورحمه الله وبركاته
                    اعذرني اخي Gemologist علي تدخلي في الموضوع اريد ان اقول انه ليس من الصعب الحصول علي كي بورد عربي والتعلم بسهوله الكتابه بالعربي وخصوصا انك في دوله عربيه
                    واسمح لي اخي بترجمه فكرتك
                    نص الترجمه
                    ( هذه فكرتي وانا اتسائل اذا كانت سوف تقبل ام لا فكرتي هي ان الاعضاء الموجدين في الرياض اريدهم ان يتقابلوا مره كل اسبوع لمناقشه برامج مثل ثري دي استوديو ماكس والمايا (مع احترامي لباقي البرامج)
                    وبذك نكون علي درايه اكثر وعلي اتصال مع باقي الاعضاء
                    وانا ذكرت الرياض لان معظم الاعضاء هناك لو انا مكنتش غلطان انا اعلم ان هناك اشخاص ليسوا من الرياض وليس من السهل عليهم ان يأتوا كل اسبوع ولكن من الممكن عليهم ان ياتوا كل شهر
                    وبعد عام نعقد الاجتماع في ولايه اخري وهكذا)
                    وشكرا
                    درس تصميم سيارة فيات
                    درس الاضائة الطبيعية
                    عرب الي الابد

تعليق

ما ادري هل تقبلوا المبتدئين معاكم

تعليق

alaa ahmed
                        thank you very much,I am really so happy that you translated my idea.I am not in Arab countries,insha Allah I will be soon,I am not in my country now.that why I have no arabic keyboard.By the way I joined an institute to learn how to type in English,I do not think I will get the
                        chance to learn how to type in Arabic but I will try insha Allah

DizainLand
                        of course,every one is accepted and then we can make our Animation Society,it will be the first scoiety in our Gulf countires and believe me we will make somthing amazing
                        The Unknown Person

تعليق

isn't it a good idea friends,why most of u r not interested
                          The Unknown Person

تعليق

"

مع خالص إحترامي للأخ Gemologist

لكن هل تحتاج الطباعة بالغة العربية الى تعلم ؟

وأنت من الأردن ما شاء الله

"

أعذرني على التدخل في خصوصياتك , لكن عندنا في جدة ( غير ) ثمن الكيبورد العربي

الجديد ( مقلد ) = 30 ريال فقط ..

"

معذرة , لكن الكتابة بالإنكليزية تبدوا مزعجة للناظرين نوعا ما

تعليق

التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة Gemologist; 13 / 06 / 2003, 11:11 PM.
                              The Unknown Person

تعليق

يعمل...
                              X