تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• cyfer thank you so much my bro

alhamdullah my bro that we have brothers like u cz u r really very good kindly man who dont save or hiddin his experience from other so im really wanna to thank u so much for ur good hard work to just teach us z brush for no money or anything except give us ur experience and teach us to be good an artist like urs
    secoundly i please u my brother to complete the toturials or projects again cz those tutorials was amazing .. professional ,,clearly..simply i wanna tell
    u that i got the concept with easy way from ur teaching way
    and for bad luck i just saw ur tutorial and ur project yesterday and i wondered who can make all those tutorials for free and for nothing
    but dont blame others my brother cz maybe there are not many interesting with the zbrush in the arab world and maybe they were busy or cany get the good result fast cz u know brother we all have to be patient with this field and you told us mayb times that we have to be patient
    but wat i can tell u that i will be ur good student and i have friends witch took maya courses with me and we finished maya and they r interesting with zbrush and sculpting and i can garante that we will follow u and be good student doing wat u r gonna ask us to do
    thx alot brother allah bless u

وكمان انا برضه عاوز اشكر استذنا سيفرو فعلان لانه وضحلي حجات كتير كانت غامضة بالنسبالي وكنت بتعب علىشان الاقي المعلومة
    شكرا شكرا شكرا
    http://saaid.net/twage3/003.gif

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة foly مشاهدة المشاركة
      وكمان انا برضه عاوز اشكر استذنا سيفرو فعلان لانه وضحلي حجات كتير كانت غامضة بالنسبالي وكنت بتعب علىشان الاقي المعلومة
      شكرا شكرا شكرا
      اول مره تقول كلمة شكرا الحمد الله
      ربنا يحرق يا فولى لما اشوفك ليلتك سوده بسببك حصلى مصايب

تعليق

mr.cyfer
        ما شاء الله مجهود رائع ما شاء الله ربنا يزيد علم و نور

تعليق

يعمل...
        X