تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

chocobo2k
    not easy for me to use arabic keyboared and I prefer discussing in engish too.I want to know one thing.In Maya complete,do we have subdivision modelling or no,thanks alot dear brother.Yes I used fur but slightly only and cloth also I used slightly but I do not know how to make perfect for the body,by the way,I am planning to buy a computer and instal Maya in it,insha Allah I will buy soon,for more than one week now I did not use Maya
    The Unknown Person

تعليق

Gemologist

Dear friend:

as I told you in Maya Complete 4 there is no Subdivision Surfaces modeling but In maya 4.5 the Subdivision Modeling is introduced anf fully work.

I don't know I you have bought maya but would not you use maya unlimited instead because it contains all the advanced features of the complete version and Maya Unlimited 4.0 and 4.5 contain SubDiv. Surfaces

For more Idea about SubDivison modeling let me tell you this Subdivision modeling let you use NURBS Surface and you can use Polygons tools to apply this tools on this nurbs surface for the first time after this was IMPOSSIBLE. that is the idea behind SubDiv. Modeling

تعليق

chocobo2k
        I got you,so subdivision modelling is present in Maya complete 4.5 but not present in Maya complete 4.Thanks alot dear brother
        The Unknown Person

تعليق

يعمل...
        X