• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

أنت شكلك خايف على الصورة من الرفع

تعليق

طيب المهم
      حاول تحط الصورة دى فى الفوتو شوب وتغير فى الابعاد بتاعتها واعملها save وخرجها للمايا وشوف المايا هايقول ايه

تعليق

طيب بعد استنفاذ كل هذه الحلول....ممكن قبل ما تمسح البرنامج كلله وتسطبه من جديد تجرب انك تمسح ملف user pref من فولدر prefs اللي في فولدر 2008 في الدوكيومنت عندك
        مدخلك الي مايا موضوعي القديم
        The Power Of Maya موضوعي الجديد

Mohamed Ragheb محمد راغب

تعليق

mark_wilkins

It's probably that you're using a progressive JPEG.

I believe that if you use Photoshop's Save for Web option to save the JPG file you should have better luck.

-- Mark
          ntmonkey

Maya doesn't seem to like non-square sizes. Maybe if you change the image size and then you could readjust the image plane through the channel box. If that doesn't help, then just convert it in Photoshop to a targa or tiff file. That should fix it.

Hope that helps,

Lu
          mark_wilkins

I've had no trouble reading non-square JPEGs into Maya. Maybe it needs the dimensions to be a multiple of two or four pixels? That's purely a guess -- not based on any useful knowledge, but it would be consistent with some other packages I've used.

-- Mark
          Phwhitfield

Yes you were right about the progressive jpg. I unintentionally switched to progressive in Photoshop. That's why every jpg didn't work. Thank you very much. I knew it cannot be maya's fault. ...
          mark_wilkins

Actually, as for non-square sizes, that cannot possibly be a serious problem, as one of the most important reasons to import images into Maya is to bring in background images scanned from film or video. I've always done that at the native aspect ratio (usually 1.66:1 or 2.35:1), and in fact you have to if you want the cameras to match.

-- Mark
          beaker

Originally posted by ntmonkey
          [B]Maya doesn't seem to like non-square sizes. B]
          Most renderers work this way, not just maya. Renderers just handle square textures at a resolution to the power of 2 more efficiently and quality is kept the best there. If you have a texture that is 1024x512 it will internally scale it to 1024x1024. Also if you have an image at 200x200 it will internally scale it to 256x256. The software renderer just rounds everything up internally. So if you do it manually for the renderer it doesn't have to take those extra steps each time you render. Technically you could get some bad artifacts from a texture that is extremely long and thin because of the resizing it does internally(depending on the quality of the internal algorithm they use for resizing).
          Phwhitfield

So what are the best sizes for pictures to import

256*256, 512*512, 1024*1024 etc...?

تعليق

المشكله ده غريبه ليه لان الصوره ديه انا استعملتها قبل كده و اشتعلت و عملت مودلينج لشخصيه ده بس المرادى مش راضيه بس الكلام ده على النسخه القديمه للوندوز الجديده و الجديده ده بقلها معايا حواللى شهرين
            الحمد لله رب العالمين

تعليق

هو انا ردودى شفافة ؟؟؟

ولا انا ما بكتبش حاجة وانا بيتهيأ لى ؟؟

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة toxic15987 مشاهدة المشاركة
                هو انا ردودى شفافة ؟؟؟

ولا انا ما بكتبش حاجة وانا بيتهيأ لى ؟؟
                واللهى شفتها بس مفهمتش اوى اخر حاجه
                الحمد لله رب العالمين

تعليق

طيب جرب تغير طريقة جلب الصورة....يعني استخدم camera attribute editor بدلا من image plane

تعليق

أنت شكلك خايف على الصورة من الرفع
                    المشكله مش عارف اخد برنت اسكرين على شان كده انا صورتها فيديو
                    الحمد لله رب العالمين

تعليق

mark_wilkins

it's probably that you're using a progressive jpeg.

i believe that if you use photoshop's save for web option to save the jpg file you should have better luck.

-- mark
                      ntmonkey

maya doesn't seem to like non-square sizes. Maybe if you change the image size and then you could readjust the image plane through the channel box. If that doesn't help, then just convert it in photoshop to a targa or tiff file. That should fix it.

hope that helps,

lu
                      mark_wilkins

i've had no trouble reading non-square jpegs into maya. Maybe it needs the dimensions to be a multiple of two or four pixels? That's purely a guess -- not based on any useful knowledge, but it would be consistent with some other packages i've used.

-- mark
                      phwhitfield

yes you were right about the progressive jpg. I unintentionally switched to progressive in photoshop. That's why every jpg didn't work. Thank you very much. I knew it cannot be maya's fault. ...
                      Mark_wilkins

actually, as for non-square sizes, that cannot possibly be a serious problem, as one of the most important reasons to import images into maya is to bring in background images scanned from film or video. I've always done that at the native aspect ratio (usually 1.66:1 or 2.35:1), and in fact you have to if you want the cameras to match.

-- mark
                      beaker

originally posted by ntmonkey
                      [b]maya doesn't seem to like non-square sizes. B]
                      most renderers work this way, not just maya. Renderers just handle square textures at a resolution to the power of 2 more efficiently and quality is kept the best there. If you have a texture that is 1024x512 it will internally scale it to 1024x1024. Also if you have an image at 200x200 it will internally scale it to 256x256. The software renderer just rounds everything up internally. So if you do it manually for the renderer it doesn't have to take those extra steps each time you render. Technically you could get some bad artifacts from a texture that is extremely long and thin because of the resizing it does internally(depending on the quality of the internal algorithm they use for resizing).
                      Phwhitfield

so what are the best sizes for pictures to import

256*256, 512*512, 1024*1024 etc...?
                      غالبا كلامك صح لان فى صور شغاله و صور لا
                      الحمد لله رب العالمين

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة fox_man88 مشاهدة المشاركة
                        المشكله مش عارف اخد برنت اسكرين على شان كده انا صورتها فيديو
                        يا اخى انا اقصد البلوبرنت مش صورة من المشكلة
                        الصورة اللى انت عايز تدخلها فى المايا نفسها هاتهاوهات الصورة
                        وياريت ترفع الاثنين او الثلاثة اللى معاك front back side top

تعليق

يعمل...
                        X