تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• ارجو أن تسمحوا لي كتابة الموضوع هذا بالانجليزى

here I would like to say something which is so important for me and for others and for both boys and girls but I would like to type english here so please will you allow to type english.It is very very important
    The Unknown Person

اكتب .. خلنا نشوف

[gl]يا جومولوجيست[/gl]
    صباهي وبس

تعليق

If you can express yourself better in English then by all means go ahead, who cares?

تعليق

Go ahead man!
        Tell me and I'll forget
        Show me, and I may not remember
        Involve me, and I'll understand

تعليق

my God,thanks alot people,just I saw your reply.Here,I want to ask something which is not normal in our life and I want to be sure is it normal and I feel it is not normal or it is not normal for sure.I am only wondering girls want to have husbands and when a boy come to marry a girl,her family ask for too much of money such as 50000 saudi riyal approximately 5000 omani riyal.This problem in our gulf countries.That why houses are filled with ladies whose age is 30 years old and above without husbands
          The life these days is difficult and it is not easy to collect money.So if the salary of a normal person is 1000 saudi riyal that is approximately100 omani riyal,from where this poor boy bring mahar of 50000 saudi riyal.I am feeling sorry for the girls and for the boys really.Frankly speaking I am feeling sorry for myself.My idea zina is spreading everywhere coz boys can not have wives coz of mahar so why do not we have wives without mahar.This is not a joke,I am really asking why do not we have wives without mahar or they can make it 5 omani riyal that is 50 saudi riyal.Well this is my solution and I feel it is a good solution unless you people have another idea so please lets talk about this and try to solve this problem.Thanks alot
          The Unknown Person

تعليق

يعمل...
          X