أرجوا المساعدة : وإليكم نص الكلام الذي جاء مع البرنامج لعلكم تجدون الحل ..
TitleMotion Pro p1 for Premiere Notes
*** This patch fixes the following issues:
- Inability to load style chips containing animated textures
- Z rotation of 3D text not sent to the FX module
- Using the "crop" option in the FX module not working properly on the timeline.
- Text object logos not appearing in the FX module.
- Reversed 90-degree gradients when using WindowsXP.
- Issues with shadow and edging of Classic Inscriber text.
- Issues with Vertical Text.
- Registry Manager stand-alone utility not launching.
*** To update your version of TM Pro 5.0:
First, you will need to install TitleMotion Pro for Premiere on your
system. If TitleMotion Pro is already installed, skip to step 3.
1) Install TitleMotion 4.2.1 from your TMPro CD.
2) Install TitleMotion Pro 5.0 from your TMPro CD.
3) Install this TitleMotion Pro p1 patch. It will install updated files
into your existing TMPro folder.
This program requires a green interlock device (that includes the
TitleMotion Pro upgrade) on a parallel port.
Since your dealer configured your system, your dealer is also the best
resource for system configuration issues and problems. If your local
dealer is unable to resolve your technical support problems, contact
the technical support office for your country.
If your dealer is unable to resolve your technical support problems,
contact Inscriber Technology Corporation.
Please have your software serial number available when you call Inscriber
Technical Support. Your serial number can be found in a number of places,
including software packaging, on the dongle, and on your install disks.
All rights reserved. Inscriber is a registered trademark, and TitleMotion
is a trademark of Inscriber Technology Corporation. All other product and
brand names mentioned are trademarks or registered trademarks of their