X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Alias|Wavefront تحتفل بعد مرور 20 عاما وتبدل اسمها إلى Alias

طبعا شركة إلياس لها إلى الآن 20 سنة ...

الخلاصه ان شركة المايا فرحانه بالانجازات اللي حققتها في العشرين سنه الماضيه وانها باقيه في المرتبه العليا القياديه للشركات الاخرى ويتطلعون الى ال20 القادمه بما هو خافل بكل جديد ومفيد في هذا المجال

عشان كذا بتسمي نفسها الياس عشان يشتهر اسمها اكثر واكثر

علاوه على اشتهارها الحالي

لرؤية باقي التفاصيل

http://www.deathfall.com/article.php?sid=2692

Defining Moments
    The past 20 years are filled with exciting moments in computer graphics history and Alias software has played a role in some of the most defining moments:

Alias software was used to bring vision to life in such cutting edge films as Tron, The Abyss, Terminator 2, Jurassic Park and to recent Oscar award-winning films Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, The Matrix, Shrek and For the Birds

In games, early favorites such as Donkey Kong Country, Star Control® II and Quake® took full advantage of Alias technology and most recently, six out of 10 top-selling 2002 holiday games were made with Maya software, including Madden Football 2003, SOCOM™: US Navy Seals.

Every major automotive manufacturer uses Alias software, from Audi® with its new Audi TT; to Renault with its Megane II, and our longest standing customer, General Motors

In product design, Alias customers are creating award-winning designs and world-recognized brands including Apple® computers, Nike® sports gear, Trek® racing bicycles, Herman Miller® furniture, John Deere® tractors, the Segway® human transporter and even Olympic torches.

المهم لا تنسوا أن الموقع صار اسمه غير

http://www.alias.com/eng/index.shtml

M◤◢ they say " if you can do it, then i can do it too" but the question is " DO I WANT TO DO IT??"

هل تريد دخول عالم مايا! ..هل تريد تعلمه !..

نسيت اخونا JKL ساعدني في فهم السالفة ^_____^

M◤◢ they say " if you can do it, then i can do it too" but the question is " DO I WANT TO DO IT??"

تعليق

الحمد لله إنه برنامج المايا اصغر مني عمراً .
      العمر وان طال ينعد ساعات ...

تعليق

خخخخخخخخخ

تعليق

سبحان الله وبحمده, سبحان الله العظيم

تعليق

يا عالم حاجه لم أفهمها. في هذه الوصله.
            http://www.alias.com/eng/education/p...ns/index.shtml

مكتوب
            Qualified students can take advantage of special offers on Maya Complete, Maya Unlimited or Alias StudioTools solutions.

سعر المايا 599 $ فقط وأنه للطلبه المؤهلين.
            والمايا انليمتد ب $799.
            كيف نكون طلبه مؤهلين.

E=MC2 Jumpstart kit for Maya $599/€ 300/£200
            Includes: Maya Complete (Windows or Mac OS X), permanent license, Learning Maya | Foundation, Alias Studio Personal Learning Edition and an Alias-branded knapsack and t-shirt.
            The Unknown Person

تعليق

يعمل...
            X