تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• احذروا المافيا النيجيرية..

يعتقد البعض أن الموضوع مجرد مزحه، لكنه خطير جدا..
    أرجو أن تستمعوا لما حصل معي ..
    وأرجو أن تقوموا بنشره للتنبيه والتحذير..

تلقيت ايميل من رجل يدعي أنه من جنوب أفريقيا، وأنه مهاجر ومن عائلة عريقه وغنيه، اكتسب ثروة كبيره، لكن الحكومه لا تسمح له بفتح حساب ووضع رصيده لانه مهاجر، يبلغني في رسالته بأنه بحاجه إلى شخص أجنبي يساعده في نقل ثروته إلى خارج جنوب أفريقيا مقابل مبلغ 30% من ثروته البالغه 35 مليون دولار، وبعد محاولات كثيره واستفساري عن طبيعة الخدمه المطلوبه أعطاني رقم هاتف محاميه وأعطيته رقم هاتفي في فلسطين ، تفاجأت باتصاله مما دل بأن موضوعه جدي وأنه لا يريد الخداع، وطلب مني التفاهم مع محاميه، وطلب مني أن أسافر إلى جنوب أفريقيا لكي أتعرف على عائلته، ولأقوم بالخدمه المطلوبه...
    ظهر الأمر بأنه حقيقي وكنت أفكر في الموضوع إلى أن قمت بعمل بحث في الإنترنت بعنوان
    South africa illegal money
    ومعناها " نقود غير قانونية من جنوب أفريقيا "
    لكنني اكتشفت أنها عمليه منظمه من المافيا النيجيرية، وأن لديهم أكثر من 70 صيغة رسالة مقنعه ومحزنه تهز المشاعر لكن لها نفس الصيغه والهدف وهو استدراج الشخص بالسفرإلى جنوب أفريقيا، ليقوموا بتجريده من كل ما يملك وقد يؤدي الأمر إلى قتله..
    الرسائل المرسله على الإيميل تحتوي على عبارات وأفكار مشتركه مثل :
    ابن شخص غني قتل في الحرب الأهليه - لديه عائله وسوف يقوم بتعريفك على هذه العائله - أنه لا يستطيع فتح حساب لأنه مهاجر - ويستخدم ألفاظ مثل يرعاك الله، حفظك الله،
    أرجو الإطلاع على هذا العنوان:
    http://www.phys.uni.torun.pl/~duch/prywatne/money.htm

وفيما يلي نص للرسائل التي وصلتني:

ATTN: HOSAM,

Thanks for your mail. I had a meeting after going through your mail
    with my family, we decided that you have to relate with our family lawyer, Mr.
    A. Adams (Esq.) as there is need for both parties to have trust on each
    other.

I would like you to contact our family lawyer, Mr. A. Adams (Esq.) as
    he was the very person that helped my late father to deposit the box with the Security Company.
    A. Adams (Esq.) can be reached on the following numbers:
    Tel: +27 73 408 4403, Fax: +27 408 4405, E-mail: adamazaus@yahoo.com.
    Direct
    mobile phone +27 73 3350 996, Kindly contact him as soon as you
    received this mail, for him to explain to you everything you need to know about this transaction and for us to conclude soonest.

Thanks and God bless you.
    Best regards,
    Kennedy Koromah.

Dear mr Hosam
    Thanks for your reply but please bear with me that I am In a
    situation were I can not just go to a bank to transfer money like that, as a refugee here South African government don’t allow refugees to operate bank account That is why the money still remain in a security company till now and I am paying much there every month please sir if you want to help me there are some important protocol to go through before any money transfer so it will be better we go through this protocol because this money is all I have so I will not be happy to play with it as it stand now.
    Sir if you kindly want to help me on this God will bless you the
    transaction will need your coming to South Africa to open a dollar non
    residential account were the money will be lodged before inward
    transfer to your account in Gaza and from your visit you will know me and my family and we shall know you too and then sign agreement with you and I will be going with you to your country to invest the fund there which you will advice me on what to invest the money on. let me inform you that the transaction is 100% risk free
    Please get to me with this phone number (27-73-13-82-955) so that we
    can discuss much about the transaction I have been trying to get you on
    phone but could not get through.
    Yours faithfully

Edward peterson.

For the family.

لقد وصلتني رساله اعتقد ان في نفس الموضوع لكن منذ عام او اثنين لا اتذكر

وكان يحكي انه كان احد الوزراء في نيجريا و حدث انقلاب و يريد ان ينقل امواله للخارج حاول مع شخص لكن استولي علي امواله (يقول نصف امواله) و يطلب مني مساعدته واشياء من هذا القبيل لكن انا طنشت لاني اعتقدت انها خدعه ولم اسمع شيء منذ ذلك الوقت الا منك الان
    هل ياتي اليوم الذي اتقن فيه 3d max

تعليق

طنش تعيش تنعش تخلي عدوك يرتعش

الله يعينه
      Step By Step
      You can get your futuer

تعليق

يعمل...
      X