• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• احذروا المافيا النيجيرية

أعلم أن مكان هذا الموضوع ليس هنا لكنه خطير جدا:
    يعتقد البعض أن الموضوع مجرد مزحه،
    أرجو أن تستمعوا لما حصل معي ..
    وأرجو أن تقوموا بنشره للتنبيه والتحذير..

تلقيت ايميل من رجل يدعي أنه من جنوب أفريقيا، وأنه مهاجر ومن عائلة عريقه وغنيه، اكتسب ثروة كبيره، لكن الحكومه لا تسمح له بفتح حساب ووضع رصيده لانه مهاجر، يبلغني في رسالته بأنه بحاجه إلى شخص أجنبي يساعده في نقل ثروته إلى خارج جنوب أفريقيا مقابل مبلغ 30% من ثروته البالغه 35 مليون دولار، وبعد محاولات كثيره واستفساري عن طبيعة الخدمه المطلوبه أعطاني رقم هاتف محاميه وأعطيته رقم هاتفي في فلسطين ، تفاجأت باتصاله مما دل بأن موضوعه جدي وأنه لا يريد الخداع، وطلب مني التفاهم مع محاميه، وطلب مني أن أسافر إلى جنوب أفريقيا لكي أتعرف على عائلته، ولأقوم بالخدمه المطلوبه...
    ظهر الأمر بأنه حقيقي وكنت أفكر في الموضوع إلى أن قمت بعمل بحث في الإنترنت بعنوان
    South africa illegal money
    ومعناها " نقود غير قانونية من جنوب أفريقيا "
    لكنني اكتشفت أنها عمليه منظمه من المافيا النيجيرية، وأن لديهم أكثر من 70 صيغة رسالة مقنعه ومحزنه تهز المشاعر لكن لها نفس الصيغه والهدف وهو استدراج الشخص بالسفرإلى جنوب أفريقيا، ليقوموا بتجريده من كل ما يملك وقد يؤدي الأمر إلى قتله..
    الرسائل المرسله على الإيميل تحتوي على عبارات وأفكار مشتركه مثل :
    ابن شخص غني قتل في الحرب الأهليه - لديه عائله وسوف يقوم بتعريفك على هذه العائله - أنه لا يستطيع فتح حساب لأنه مهاجر - ويستخدم ألفاظ مثل يرعاك الله، حفظك الله،
    أرجو الإطلاع على هذا العنوان:
    http://www.phys.uni.torun.pl/~duch/prywatne/money.htm

وفيما يلي نص للرسائل التي وصلتني:

ATTN: HOSAM,

Thanks for your mail. I had a meeting after going through your mail
    with my family, we decided that you have to relate with our family lawyer, Mr.
    A. Adams (Esq.) as there is need for both parties to have trust on each
    other.

I would like you to contact our family lawyer, Mr. A. Adams (Esq.) as
    he was the very person that helped my late father to deposit the box with the Security Company.
    A. Adams (Esq.) can be reached on the following numbers:
    Tel: +27 73 408 4403, Fax: +27 408 4405, E-mail: adamazaus@yahoo.com.
    Direct
    mobile phone +27 73 3350 996, Kindly contact him as soon as you
    received this mail, for him to explain to you everything you need to know about this transaction and for us to conclude soonest.

Thanks and God bless you.
    Best regards,
    Kennedy Koromah.

Dear mr Hosam
    Thanks for your reply but please bear with me that I am In a
    situation were I can not just go to a bank to transfer money like that, as a refugee here South African government don’t allow refugees to operate bank account That is why the money still remain in a security company till now and I am paying much there every month please sir if you want to help me there are some important protocol to go through before any money transfer so it will be better we go through this protocol because this money is all I have so I will not be happy to play with it as it stand now.
    Sir if you kindly want to help me on this God will bless you the
    transaction will need your coming to South Africa to open a dollar non
    residential account were the money will be lodged before inward
    transfer to your account in Gaza and from your visit you will know me and my family and we shall know you too and then sign agreement with you and I will be going with you to your country to invest the fund there which you will advice me on what to invest the money on. let me inform you that the transaction is 100% risk free
    Please get to me with this phone number (27-73-13-82-955) so that we
    can discuss much about the transaction I have been trying to get you on
    phone but could not get through.
    Yours faithfully

Edward peterson.

For the family.

أنا جاتلي حاجة زي كده من سيراليون بس ربنا ستر
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أحمد الضوي; 03 / 10 / 2003, 12:19 AM.
    سبحان الله وبحمده
    سبحان الله العظيم

تعليق

مشكور
      هذه الرسالة وصلتني قبل سنوات. و هاهي الآن تحيا من جديد. الله أعلم من نيجيريا أيضا.
      3DReel2005

تعليق

شكراً لك يا حسام على هذا الموضوع، صحيح أنه ليس فى مكانه، ولكنك أصبت فى وضعه هنا
        شكراً جزيلاً
        أخوك Chessman
        ...Defragmenting My Mind 0.1%
        !wait for me, coming soon

تعليق

-

وهذ نص رساله

DEAR PATINER,

COMPLIMENT OF THE SEASON

First, I must solicit your confidence in this transaction, this is by virtue of
          its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know that a
          transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive, but I assure you
          that all will be well at the end of the day.

I am mrs.marriam Abacha, the wife to the late Head of State, of the federal
          Republic of Nigeria from 1993 -1998 - General Sani Abacha.

My late husband made a lot of money as the Head of state of Nigeria for 5years.
          He has different accounts in many banks of the world. He has not left any stone
          unturned in accruing riches for his family.

The present democratic government of Nigeria led by President (Gen.)
          (Rtd)Olusegun Obasanjo has not find favour with myfamily since their inception.
          This may be as a result of his hatred for my late husband who kept him in jail
          for over two years for a coup attempt, before the death of my father. He was
          released immediately my husband died and he was later made the present
          President.

He has confiscated and frozen all my family account in Nigeria and some other
          American, Europe and Asian continents, It has been in both the local and
          international news.Presently my son mohammed Abacha has been languishing in
          different prison centers in Nigeria for a case against his father which he knows
          nothing about.

Now, my purpose of all these introduction and proposal is just seeking for your
          candid assistance in saving this sum 0f $30.8.000,000.00 USD THIRTY.EIGHT
          MILLION.DOLLARS]which my late husband had hidden from the Nigerian govt.during
          his regime. and which is presently somewhere in a financial and security company
          outside the entire Nigeria and West African region.

This is a huge sum of money, I cannot trust much on most saboteur friends of my
          family in Nigeria who could not be trusted. I got your contact through our trade
          mission . I deemed it necessary to contact you for this trustworthy transaction.

All whom I needed is a sincere, honest, trustworthy andGod-fearing individuals
          whom my mind will absolve to help me in this deal.If you have feelings about my
          situation, don't hesitate to stand for me. If my proposal is sudden to you, all
          I need now is for you to stand as the Beneficiary of this money to claim it and
          save for me.

There is no difficulty, I will send your name as the recipient as well as the
          beneficiary of the money.On your identification and confirmation from me, the
          fund will be handle to you.

All i need is your confirmention of willingness and i will give you the full
          details. You will be compensated with 25% of the total fund for all your efforts
          in this transaction,provided this fund is save for me for your account in your
          country.

Please this is a very serious matter, it is a save my soul request from you and
          I will be delighted too much to receive a positive response from you in order to
          move into action. I will give you details on request from you.

THANKS

YOURS FAITHFULLY

MRS M ABACHA
          liquid-effects
          Modeling and Texturing Glass
          Modeling a Flat Screen Monitor
          -------------------------------

تعليق

كنت اتلقى رسائل مثل هذه ولكن لم اعطيها اي اعتبار

تعليق

اظن ان هؤلاء هم اناس يلعبون فقط
              لا داعى للخوف
              يا حى يا قيوم برحمتك أستغيث
              أصلح لى شأنى كله
              ولا تكلنى الى نفسى طرفة عين
              (من قالها فقد دعا بخيري الدنيا والأخرة)
              سبحان الله وبحمده
              (من قالها حطت خطاياه وأن كانت مثل زبد البحر)
              لزيارة موقعى الشخصى
              http://3dman.jeeran.com/

تعليق

سبحان الله هذي وصلتني اليوم و كنت لسا قاري الموضوع
                بس انا طبعا حتى لو ماعرفت انهم مافيا ولا بطيخ كنت حطنش ابوهم
                انا ابويا لو بعتلي ايميل حعملو بلوك واحذف الايميل فكيف هذول
                امزح طبعا ححذف بس من غير بلوك

Subject :
                I NEED YOUR HELP

Dear Friend,

I am Mrs,Helen Abiola,a God fearing person in sorrow, one of the
                widows of late M.K.O Abiola,Nigeria's foremost politician,businessman and
                philantropist.

I sincerely need your assistance, but I want you to bear in mind that
                this has to be strictly confidential ,I sincerely need your assistance to
                take custodian of the sum of Eighteen million,Eight Hundred Thousand United
                States Dollars(U.S$18.8m)

This money was given to me by my late husband [Chief M.K.O.Abiola] for
                safekeeping after the Presidential Election campaign.After his death in
                1998, there was confusion in the entire Abiola family as regards
                sharing of the family assets and moreso, there
                is envy and jealousy as it was obvious that I was my husband's
                favourite wife,while he was alive. As soon as he passed away, coupled with the
                fact that, what i have and what is due to me might be taking away from me by
                greedy family relations whose reasons would be bothering on family tradition and
                ethics,
                I decided to deposit the money with a security company here in Nigeria,with the
                help of my late
                husband's friend who was a member of the government in power then.

I am prepared to compensate you with 15% of the total sum after the
                successful completion of the transaction.
                My son, Bimbola Abiola will be in charge of this transaction; he stays
                far away from the family Villa.He will be giving you more information as
                regards these transaction.He is my only son and we share secrets.

Please respond as soon as you get this mail and please it is important
                that you send your private phone and fax numbers to me so that i can forward
                them to the security company after an attorney must have change and legalize
                all the papers to your name if you are willing to assist me.

As soon as you assured me of your willingness to assist me,with the
                information i requested of you,my son will forward you all the
                necessary papers that will empower you to claim this consignment on
                myhalf.i.e:

1.Power of attorney,

2.Certificate of deposit,

3.Change of Ownership to your name certificate.

I intend investing a larger percentage of this funds into a profitable
                business venture with you as a partner if this funds gets into your
                costudy in the next couple of days..I would'nt want you to disappiont me please
                for God's sake.
                God will always be there for you at your time of need.

Thanks and God Bless.

Mrs.Helen Abiola.
                Demo Reel 2007
                http://maxforums.net/showthread.php?t=108767

بحر الرياض ::: رؤية خيالية
                Matte Painting

http://www.maxforums.net/showthread.php?t=93396

samiattar@hotmail.com

تعليق

أسهل طريقة

يعطيكم العافيه شباب
                  أنا أنصحكم بالضغط على زر موجود لدى جميع البريد الإلكتروني وهي بلوووووووك لهكذا رسائل مشبوهه وعدم تحميل الأمر أكثر من ذلك
                  العمارة الإسلامية أعظم ما أبدع الإنسان من فكر وفن في البناء....لذا
                  إعمل شيئا للإسلام

تعليق

سبحان الله نحن العرب نطوش على شبر مي

تعليق

لم يكن إدراجي لهذا الموضوع إلا من باب النصيحة ولأن الأمر ذو أهمية

لو لم يكن كذلك لما وضعت مواقع أجنبيه تحذيرا بذلك وفضحا لمخططاتهم، لذلك وجدت من الأجدر أن أبين ذلك للإخوة في المنتدى، حيث أن هذا المنتدى هو الوحيد الذي أشترك فيه من دون المنتديات الأخرى..

كيف حالك أخ يوسف

تحياتي

تعليق

يعمل...
                      X