X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• From the Start

Hallo everybody
    I´m an old member in the forums but I used to look at the Maya and 3D MAX Parts, while I was looking through I just sow the 3D Games Design and I was shocked ´couse I realy would like to learn that.But the problem is that I can´t find anywhere how to start with game designing.
    I hope that I will find it here, how to start with the Game Studio to design a game I have the 3D levels and chrachters but I don´t know how to continue to make them a real game.
    I realy would preceate it if someone would help or tell where to find a Getting start information.
    Thank U a lot and sorry to make long and boring

Thread was posted in wrong section, but anyway.. aren't you studying vfx in Sweden ?.. Don't scatter your efforts & concentrate. by the way , I sent you an email but you didn't reply to me.. got it ?
    -------------------
    الشارع ده كنا ساكنين فيه زمان..
    كل يوم بيضيق زيادة عمّا كان..
    أصبح الأن بعد ماكبرنا عليه..
    زي بطن الأم مالناش فيه مكان..

(الشوارع حواديت - صلاح جاهين)
    -------------------

سبتمبر 2002

تعليق

تعرفو لغه انجليزيه مشاءالله
      الايمان يمان والحكمة يمانية

تعليق

Hallo there
        I didn`t get any msg from U or maybe becouse U didn´t write Ur nickname , anyway , I´m studying gfx but not game programing witch mean that I can design levels and chrachters but don´t know how to connect them to create a game and that´s what I want to learn
        C U

تعليق

I Resent it as an email & a private message in Manaber..you can contact me either ways.
          -------------------
          الشارع ده كنا ساكنين فيه زمان..
          كل يوم بيضيق زيادة عمّا كان..
          أصبح الأن بعد ماكبرنا عليه..
          زي بطن الأم مالناش فيه مكان..

(الشوارع حواديت - صلاح جاهين)
          -------------------

سبتمبر 2002

تعليق

يعمل...
          X