• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• سؤال وعاوز جواب

بعد السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

سؤال محيرني
    انا لسة مشتغلتش علي مايا بس الحمد لله باشتغل 3d max معقول واصحابي بيقولو ليه ادخل في مايا وابعد عن 3d max علشان هو اسهل واحسن فانا مش عارف اسمع الكلام ولا اعمل اية عاوز واحد يحببني في مايا

ahhhhhhhhhhhh,ya habibi kissa tawilla wa kadima ,ismahli betkellem anglais rani chraht limada

ok!maya and softimage are called highend tools for broadcast films but not max
    ,,,,it's not true, max is very powerfull tool it's depend who is behind him we can call him highend tool
    the only thing was that the biggest studios get maya with multi rendering (mentalray-renderman...)
    and he will be very fast for movies .maya is the king in nurbs modeling,max is the king in polygonal modeling
    max has the best renderer engine (brasil finalrender vray and finaly mentaray...there's other's but...)
    dont forgot the community on the web for max when you'll learning.
    many people ignore that maya is not what we see on the viewport(interface)the hell of maya is at underground
    especialy the mel programming wich give's the biggest studios the freedom to do what they want easily.
    dont forgot that max is now developped by discreet the compagny behind the best movies( xmen2-matrix....see discreet.com).
    finaly each programm has pros and cons .beleive me it's depend the artist behind.
    the question is what maya can do and max can't do?no answer.hihihihi stupide question
    maya do and max do but in different form ok!
    i'm a maxer and very glad with and if you want to go very far, every 3d artist touch the compositing and here there's a big brother for max called combustion witch have perfect integration.
    and a big respect for the guru MAYA.
    for people whi want learn softwar's i suggest the video tutorial forget the papers too long .
    for the MAYA community here never forgot this site for learning(thegnomonworkshop).
    excuse my english ,sure i'll buy the arabic keyboard to write in ower (loughati el koran).

تعليق

شكرا علي الرد اخي traika
      بس من رايك اجرب في مايا لاني تعبت من ماكس

تعليق

inta anid ok!
        chouff hak itnin to study maya.

3dbuzz.com
        3d-palace.com
        fih video to learn but kebira el millefett
        if i had i fast connexion kount nedik 5cd (divx
        thegnomonworkshop and gnomononline.
        assif djidden.