تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Digitally NTSC-PAL Conversion

Does any one know an easy way of converting an MPEG NTSC file to PAL digitally using a windows program?
    Thanks in advance

hi ,

did you try procoder2 software from canopus

its convert from ntsc to pal and from pal to ntsc from any format to any format

good luck

تعليق

I do not have any problem converting, but I am not able to burn the Pal file as Pal DVD, SVCD, VCD, it burns as NTSC only despite I check to burn as Pal..
      Because the size of the file is 480x576x25 as UMS reads it.
      Thanks anyway BashVideo I'll keep looking

تعليق

Sorry Bash, I did not read my question , I actually posted lots of questions..
        So converting is not my issue anymore..

تعليق

Only buning is my problem now

تعليق

for svcd the size is always 704x480 for ntsc and pal 704x576
            and what u got is mpeg1 with pal size
            best make a test and play it on pc, with normal screen size if yes its the same size then its mpeg1 pal

تعليق

yes it is MPEG1 with 480x576x25f/sec but my problem now is that I cannot burn it to DVD or VCD as PAL , any program I use it converted it to NTSC size despite I select PAL in the process.
              Is it software problem, hardware or my ATI all in wonder Radeon with video out???

تعليق

to make from this mpeg1 dvd, u will need to convert it 1st to mpeg2 with pal size 720x576
                for coverting u may use after effect or adobe priemer and change the size, but will not be good quality

its software setting problem

تعليق

yes, but what about the vcd?????

تعليق

After lots of reading and looking in some forums arround , i found that the best way of follwing my issue is to start from scratch and do a little conversion using PROCODER2 as BashVideo mentioned to me from the beguinning, so could someone tell how to get to download PROCODER2 and the crack or serial # RAJA'AN WA SHOUKRAN

تعليق

ProCoder needed plz

I am here still fiting with my files

How can I download a full version of ProCoder raja'an

تعليق

يعمل...
                      X