• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• My New Product Design

Hi guys.... How are you doing? Fine Ya ?! I hope that

First of all Eiid Mubarak for all of you girls and boys he he

ok ... any way this is my design for a Digital Media Player and a PDA at the same time and ofcaurse because i am studying Industrial Design so i had to come out with the exterior look. It is a 3D demonstration but my computer still rendering so i posted some pictures and please i need your comments and critics starting with the idea, the design, the fuction the shape of the buttons ...... etc and any thing else

I have used Studio Tools for modeling the first steps then i finished it in MAYA, i have used100% NURBS modeling and Mental Ray with the FG for rendering so please any thing you think that could help try to to tell me about with all my thanks to you

finally i wish you all good luck and a cuccess in your life and study.... take care

ELEEN
    Do never say i can't ........... BELIEVE in yourself, STARTand make your aim is the PREFFECTION

السلام عليكم , التصميم جميل , بس مش واضح قوي بروز الزراير من علي المجسم , انتي عاملاها ب bump map ولا ايه؟
    المُؤمِنُ نَفسُهُ مِنهُ في تَعَبٍ وَالنّاسُ مِنهُ في راحَةٍ

تعليق

cool stuff u get here ELEEN ... coool stuff ..i realy like it and good luck with the industrial design study of urs ...
      but only one teeny tiny comment i have here .. nad its like my brother MayaArt sez ...u need to fix up those buttons ... else .. its wonderful ...

good luck
      SWORDFISH

تعليق

Good work but I have 2 notes:

first, is the stand that the PDA is standing on it. Ii looks like a half transperant and with no define shape with all the reflection occuring below it>

second, is the LCD display it self because it should emit light and not be dim I hope you add some incadescence to it.

The most think I hate is the black background especially when trying to display something and thats what makes me believe that there is no FG used in the scene

تعليق

Wow ليس كما توقعت

مرحبا بكم جميعا

في البداية اود ان اشكر على ردودهم MayaArt و SWORDFISHو chocobo2k

و بالنسبة لاستفسر الاخ MayaArt فان الازارير ليست BUMP و انما هي نمدجه واقعية و لكن الكاميرا بعيدة
          و شكرا جزيلا للاخ SWORDFISH ايضا على الملاحظة و على ال teeny tiny i like it
          و بالنسبة للاخ chocobo2k فلم افهم السؤال الاول و اما عن الملاحظة الثانية فقد قمت بتعديلها فقد كانت فعلا في موضعها

و اخيرا اريد ان اسأل سؤال و هو هل مستوى اللغة الانجليزية في المنتدى متدني؟! لأنه نظرا الى المشاركات السابقة فانني ارى ان عدد المشاهدين جيد بامقارنة مع الردود التي تصلني و لهدا السبب كتبت بالعربي اليوم حتى اجرب و بالنسبة للعمل فقد تم عمل العديد من التعديلات عليه و هدا هو بعد التعديل و معالجة المشاكل فأرجوا ان ينال استحسانكم و شكرا للجميع

ELEEN
          Do never say i can't ........... BELIEVE in yourself, STARTand make your aim is the PREFFECTION

تعليق

جيد , ولكن ملاحظتي إن الحواف في المجسم كله يجب أن تنعم قليلاً , وأيضاً الشاشة , حاولي أن تضعي لها بعض الاضاءة الذاتية , جربي ال incadesence
            المُؤمِنُ نَفسُهُ مِنهُ في تَعَبٍ وَالنّاسُ مِنهُ في راحَةٍ

تعليق

first about the glass material u added to the stand i think thats the one in the default maya lib , it doesn't have an actual shape because its edges are not defined well and this can be achieved by a sampler info node with a ramp in the transp channel

and in the lower right and left sides u have two big spaces that u r not using i think they r not functional buttons try to make one of those shapes a mouse pad u know that thing u move ur finger on so it moves the cursor , sorry but i dont know what that thing is called

the object u have ur buttons on ( the black shape) needs more care about its material and i dont like the colored ones

and u should have typed in arabic in the first place

لا أريد أن يفهم كلامي بطريقة خاطئة لكن الأفضل استخدام اللغة الإنجليزبة أو غيرها في موضعها ؛ فأنا مثلا لا أتخيل أحدنا يذهب في موقع غربي ثم يكتب بالعربية لأن هذا يخالف العقل ؛ والإفادة الرجوة من الكلام هو الفهم لا إتقان الكلام ؛ تعلم اللغات من العلوم النافعة جدا لكن ينبغي أن نستحدم كل لغة مع أهلها ؛ وشكرا : )
              كفى لك عزا أنك له عبد ؛؛؛؛؛؛؛؛ وكفى بك فخرا أنه لك رب (من كلام ابن القيم رحمه الله)

تعليق

يعمل...
              X