تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Mesh AK Plugin

Programming has been a hobby for me since I was 16 years old. Now while I am working as a Graphics designer it has become an important tool for me to create special effects, improve efficiency, and build workarounds. Of course, I haven't got the skills of a professional programmer, but nevertheless I was able to create some tools which improved the efficiency of our team a lot.

I am experienced in the following languages and APIs:
    - 6502, Z80 and M68K Assembler
    - Pascal
    - C / C++
    - Maxscript
    - Max SDK
    - QT

Of course, in my daily work Maxscript, C/C++ and the Max SDK are the most important tools for me. Some of the tasks I met using Maxscript was a manager to improve material handling, a bulk exporting tool for the Renderware exporter, some tiny scripts to improve handling (set the pivot point to center with one click, bulk rename objects etc.). Tasks I met using C/C++ was an improvement to the builtin Max plugin "Assign vertex colors", which could assign vertex colors additively or subtractively, improvements on the Direct X exporter (vertex colors/alpha, doublesided materials, bugfixes...), a plugin for UV coordinates noise and a small manager for copying and renaming network rendering files.

One of the most important tools I created was the tool "Mesh Army Knife", which you can download here. It is a modified version of the standard Max modifier "Edit Mesh" with many improvements, such as UV correction in target weld, bugfixes, a geometry paint tool etc. A detailed description and manual is available too.
    The Plugin was compiled for 3ds Max 4.x, and should also work under Max 5 (but this is not guaranteed, as I can't test it).

To install the plugin, just copy the file "MeshAK.dlm" to your 3d studio max plugin directory and restart max.

Mesh AK Plugin

Description and Manual

I'd be happy about feedback. Please mail me ,if you like Mesh Army Knife, if you've found a bug, if you've got critic or ideas for improvements.

Be nice with Nice Fox
    because
    Nice Fox is nice with you

waw it is so gret to know all these programs.thanks for plugin I'll try it soon.
    أنصر دينك بكل ما تملك

تعليق

AS SOON YOUR TRY'T TELED ME
      ooOKoo
      Be nice with Nice Fox
      because
      Nice Fox is nice with you

تعليق

يعمل...
      X