Unconfigured Ad Widget

تقليص

إعـــــــلان

تقليص
لا يوجد إعلان حتى الآن.

لمن لا يعرف (المرأة المصرية فنانة عالمية ووجه مشرف لكل العرب) الفنانه سلمى حسب الله

تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• لمن لا يعرف (المرأة المصرية فنانة عالمية ووجه مشرف لكل العرب) الفنانه سلمى حسب الله

ABOUT Salma Hassaballa:
    Salma is graduated from Facutly of Engineering, Cairo University, Architectural Department . Salma has been working with 3D Studio since the early '90s. In 1993 she worked at Computek (Computer and Electronic house SAE). She became the Multimedia manager at the same company in 1994 until 1996. Supporting employees of the Ministry of Education and other governmental sectors to efficiently use 3D Studio was part of her responsibilities at Computek. She has been teaching 3ds max at the American University in Cairo (Engineering services department) ,since 1992 up till now., She also works as a freelancer doing mainly commercials and 3d episodes . Her work has been accepted in international festivals like German Festival "BitFilm: year 2003 and 46th Internationals Leipziger Festival in Germany. She was a Discreet Certified Instructor from 2001 till mid 2004.
    She has Previous experience in:
    · Advanced modeling, rendering and animation techniques, using 3D Studio MAX
    · Advanced 3D Character animation and lip synchronization
    · Using Simulation techniques in Animations
    · Composting different media files using Combustion from Discreet & Aftereffect from Adobe. (The technique of Composting video on Chroma with graphics was extensively used in her work "The Joyful Game")
    · Non linear Editing using Adobe Premiere.
    · Experience in creating High resolution Logos for Cinema screening (2048 X 1536) and managing the Printing to film process.
    · Experience in organizing & teaching 3d max and character studio courses including her own tutorials. Samples of tutorials are posted in the following site.
    http://www.highend3d.com/3dsmax/tutorials/

Few words to say from Salma....
    Hi, My name is Salma Hassaballa, I teach 3d max since 1992, I guess I inherited the love of teaching from my dear parents. Well, I believe that everyone of us is gifted with his own special talent, so search for this talent inside yourself, use it, teach it if you can , maybe this is a way to thank God for what He has given you. That is my philosophy in teaching. Actually teaching is not just preparing, learning, studying, presenting or even acting, it is much boarder than this. It is a relation between the teacher and the student… a strong bond of continuous love and respect that can never be broken. The teacher feels a sense of responsibility for the students' future success in return the student feels complete gratitude.

I am really lucky to enter the field of graphics. It gives you the ability to paint your ideas . If we say that a picture may express a thousand words so how about animation? I feel even more lucky to work with max,! ,as it mixes art and science amazingly, you can do whatever you want, add whatever feeling you have. I am really fascinated with the logic behind this program. I believe that 3d max is one of the most powerful packages in 3d field. Imagine? I was expecting this success long ago. in the early 90s I used to say that the quick evolution of the 3d studio DOS will let it cross the borders of the high end and be one of the most eminent high end package in 3d. and here we are all my expectations have come true.
    I believe that successful teaching lets students understand concepts so they don't have to know just how to use a particular command, they also know when , and why, to use it so that they can catch up with the future progress later on. I also focus on bringing up the creation that is buried inside every student , how to keep his individuality, and to flourish his creativity. That's why the practical work is an essence in the 3d max courses level I & II . In level I, I insist to let each student choose his/her own project, develop his own storyboard, and create. In Level II I expect more from my students, I expect from them to create under any constraint so they are asked to create a project with special requirements. we have a scheduled discussion. everyone presents his own work and in a friendly atmosphere, we criticize , encourage, learn and even laugh together. These precious moments which I always cherish, sure will stay in the memory of everyone of us. I am always willing to hear their comments on the courses as much as they like to hear mine on their work.
    I believe that the Egyptian student is as much creative as his own ancestors but we do really lack team work.
    Here in the Engineering Services, we have succeeded to achieve this team work, also the system, open door policy , continues supervision and feedback, competent machines and continues maintenance, all contributed in our success.
    I believe also that a successful graphic artist some how has a sense in music, don't you agree with me? I love music very much, I have learned the piano since I was 6 years old. I always compose my music in my work, you can see that in the songs found in the traveler series for instance. But I have to confess that I have been encouraged very much by Dr. Ahmed El Gebali, who is an eminent Egyptian composer and a friend of the family.
    I hope you like my site, enjoy graphics and music

Work & Achievements:
    1. Presentation in the form of animated images of an office for the Arab Contractors corporation, November 1992.
    2. Presentation in the form of animated images of the entrance of Psychiatric hospital for Dr. Zakeya El Shafea, professor of architecture, December 1992.
    3. "Allocation of spaces - using computers to satisfy user's needs", a paper accepted in the fifth international research conference on housing in Montreal, Canada, in the 7th of July 1992.
    4. Presentation in the form of rendered images of "El Haramin" residential complex, the images were taken in the shop's first floor. This presentation was made for the Concorde office who won third prize in a competition held in September, 1993.
    5. Presentation in residential complex "Zahraa Mekka" for "Mekaa investment corporation, January, 1994.
    6. Interior images of the Living area of an apartment for Ahmed Saad office in April 1994.
    7. Presentation in the form of animated images for the main spine of El Azhar educational hospital for "Shafie Sherif Bureau" in May 1994.
    8. A commercial shown on TV on "El Gayza El Koubra (Book Series) by Mrs. Fatma El Sehrawy, 1996.
    9. Calander design for the Arab contractors Medical center 1997.
    10. Perspectives for Dr. Arch. Moustafa Madbouly who won first prize in Competition of housing units for 6th October investment and Development Company, 1997.
    11. The Production of the "El Robaeia Company" documentary film, 1998 "duration half an hour"
    12. Logo of High educ. Channel, 1999
    13. "Shoaa Logo" Film production company, 1999 (The work was printed to Film with high resolution 2048 X 1536)
    14. "Shams, Sahaba, Ensan" or "Sun, Cloud, Man" episode ; duration 4:30 min.
    15. Nile TV Logo
    16. The Joyful Game , an episode for kids , duration 14 min. Accepted at the children film festival in Cairo
    17. Birdy has told me an episode for kids, duration 5 min. Which has been accepted in the following German Festivals:
    18. Bitfilm festival September 2003
    19. 46th International Leipzig Festival October 2003
    20. 1st Islamic Festival in California 2004
    21. Drop of Happiness

MOVIES
    Latest Movie: My friend the river Nile

1- Traveler Series:-
    </SPAN>The main aim of the series is to give a valuable message while entertaining both children as well as adults. The episodes are in Arabic Language, with English subtitles This series consist of 7 episodes (expandable). Sun, Cloud, Man Birdy Has Told Me
    The young traveler meets an old woman who promised him 3 wishes to fulfill He wished to be a Sun, he discovered that the cloud is stronger since it can hinder the sun's rays. Consequently he wishes to be a cloud… Finally he recognized that the most strongest creature on earth is man and all other things are made to serve him.
    The young traveler was troubled by many things during a voyage on board a borrowed boat. But a little bird in the sky will manage to calm him down with her sensible advice.

Drop of Happiness

The young traveler is not pleased with his life. Nothing can satisfy him. He meets a young lady who offers him a bottle of a magical eye drops that will make him happy and satisfied. But it will cost him all his money. The boy accepts the deal. After using the eye drops the boy turns to be very happy. Accidentally, he meets the lady again to discover the secret of the magical eye drops. The eye drops were nothing but water from the lake. The lady tries to escape but unfortunately she falls in the lake. In spite of what the lady did, the boy decides to save her. As a reward, the lady tells him the secret of happiness

2- The Joyful game:-

AbdelRahman travels to the world of chess. There, he is introduced to the chess pieces. Then , he learns a lot from the battles running among those pieces. Finally, he returns back to our world. The whole story istreated as one musical piece

Naval Architect& Marine_Engineer

إذا ضاقت عليك الأرض بما رحبت، وضاقت عليك نفسك بما حملت فاهتف ... يا الله

إذا بارت الحيل، وضاقت السبل، وانتهت الآمال، وتقطعت الحبال، نادي ... يا الله

ايه رأيكم يا جماعه فى الوجوه المشرفة دى مش حاجة تشرف بردوة
    عقبال الجميع ان شاء الله

تعليق

Other Work
      1. Presentation in the form of animated images of an office for the Arab Contractors corporation, November 1992.
      2. Presentation in the form of animated images of the entrance of Psychiatric hospital for Dr. Zakeya El Shafea, professor of architecture, December 1992.

3. "Allocation of spaces - using computers to satisfy user's needs", a paper accepted in the fifth international research conference on housing in Montreal, Canada, in the 7th of July 1992.
      4. Presentation in the form of rendered images of "El Haramin" residential complex, the images were taken in the shop's first floor. This presentation was made for the Concorde office who won third prize in a competition held in September, 1993.
      5. Presentation in residential complex "Zahraa Mekka" for "Mekaa investment corporation, January, 1994.
      6. Interior images of the Living area of an apartment for Ahmed Saad office in April 1994.
      7. Presentation in the form of animated images for the main spine of El Azhar educational hospital for "Shafie Sherif Bureau" in May 1994.
      8. A commercial shown on TV on "El Gayza El Koubra (Book Series) by Mrs. Fatma El Sehrawy, 1996.
      9. Calander design for the Arab contractors Medical center 1997.
      10. Perspectives for Dr. Arch. Moustafa Madbouly who won first prize in Competition of housing units for 6th October investment and Development Company, 1997.
      11. The Production of the "El Robaeia Company" documentary film, 1998 "duration half an hour"
      12. Logo of High educ. Channel, 1999
      13. "Shoaa Logo" Film production company, 1999 (The work was printed to Film with high resolution 2048 X 1536)
      14. "Shams, Sahaba, Ensan" or "Sun, Cloud, Man" episode ; duration 4:30 min.
      15. Nile TV Logo
      16. The Joyful Game , an episode for kids , duration 14 min. Accepted at the children film festival in Cairo
      17. Birdy has told me an episode for kids, duration 5 min. Which has been accepted in the following German Festivals:
      18. Bitfilm festival September 2003
      19. 46th International Leipzig Festival October 2003
      20. 1st Islamic Festival in California 2004
      21. Drop of Happiness

تعليق

ترجمة النص

تخرجت سلمى من كلية الهندسة في جامعة القاهرة قسم الهندسة المعمارية ، بدات سلمى العمل في الماكس في أوائل التسعينات . وفي عام 1993 عملت في شركة كمبيوتك ( الكمبيوتر و الأجهزة المنزلية) ثم أصبحت هي مديرة الوسائط المتعددة في نفس الشركة عام 1994 . و ما بين العامين 1994 - 1996 قامت بدعم الموظفين في وزارة التعليم والقطاعات الحكومية الأخرى لإستخدام الماكس بفعالية وكان الماكس هو أحد مسؤلياتها في شركة كمبيوتك .ثم قامت بتعليم الماكس في الجامعة الأمريكية في القاهرة منذ عام 92 حتى الآن ، كما أنها تقوم ببعض الأعمال الحرة و عمل بعض القصص بواسطة الماكس .
        كما لديها خبرات سابقة في
        1- النمذجة المتقدمة و التصيير وتقنيات التحريك بواسطة الماكس
        2- استخدام تقنيات المحاكاة في التحريك
        3- مزج ملفات مختلفة من الوسائط باستخدام برنامج المازج من شركة ديسكريت و أفتر أفيكت من أدوبي
        4- خبرة في التصميم عالي الدقة في الشعارات لشاشات السينما وإدارة عمليات طباعة الأفلام
        5- خبرة في تنظيم و تعليم الماكس و دروس في تحريك الشخصيات تحتوي على بعض من دروسها التعليمية الخاصة وبعض من دروسها موجودة على الرابط التالي
        http://www.highend3d.com/3dsmax/tutorials
        كلمات قليلة من سلمى
        مرحبا ، أنا سلمى حسب الله و أنا أدرس الماكس من 1992 و أنا أعتقد أني ورثت حب التدريس من أبي وأمي ، حسنا أنا أعتقد أن كل شخص لديه موهبة خاصة به ، لذلك يجب أن يبحث عنها بداخله ، وأستخدمها ، وتعلمها لو أستطعت ، ربما هذه هي الطريقة التي تستطيع بها أن تشكر الله على هذه الهدية التي أودعك إياها . هذه فلسفتي في التعليم . في الواقع التعليم ليس مجرد تحضير وتعليم و تدريس و عرض أو حتى عمل أنها أكثر من ذلك ، أنها علاقة بين الطالب و المعلم ، أنها رابطة قوية من الإستمرار في الحب و الأحترام المتبادل بين المعلم والطالب والتي لا يمكن تحطيمها . كما أن المدرس يشعر بالمسؤلية تجاه الطالب .
        كنت منذ البداية محظوظة لإني دخلت حقل فن الرسم ، أنها تعطيك القدرة على رسم أفكارك ، وإذا كانت الصورة الثابتة تغني عن ألف كلمة فما بالك بالعرض المتحرك ، أنا أعتقد أني أكثر من محظوظة كوني أعمل بالماكس ، أنه مزيج بين العلم والفن بشكل مذهل ، كما أنك تستطيع عمل أي شيء في ذهنك ، أنا بالفعل مفتونة بالبرمجة التي تقف خلف هذا البرنامج ، أنا أعتقد أن الماكس واحد من أقوى الحزم البرمجية في حقل الرسم ثلاثي الأبعاد .
        أنا أحمل هذا النجاح منذ وقت طويل من بداية التسعينات
        أنا أعتقد أن النجاح في التدريس يجعل الطالب يدرك الأفكار العامة لذلك لاداعي لأن يفهم كيف يستخدم نظام الجزيئات فقط ، ولكن يعلم متى ولماذا يستخدمها ، وأنا أيضا أركز على أستخراج الفن الخلاق والمدفون داخل كل طالب ، وكيف يحافظ على طابعه الشخصي في العمل و الإبداع .وكيف يتباهى بإبداعه ، وفي المرجلة الثانية أنا أتوقع أكثر من الطالب ، أنا أتوقع منهم الإبداع تحت أي نوع من أنواع القيود .
        كما أجعل الطلاب يعرضون أعمالهم على أصدقائهم وينتقدون و يشجعون أعمالهم في جو من التعليم و المرح ، وستبقى هذه المشاريع عالقة في أذهان كل واحد منا
        أنا أعتقد أن الطلاب المصريين هم مبدعون كثيرا تماما كما كان أسلافهم و أجدادهم
        ولكن نحن بالفعل نفتقر إلى العمل بروح الفريق
        أجعل يومك أفضل من أمسك و غدك أفضل من يومك

تعليق

سلمى حسب الله .....
          أحدى الشخصيات الغنية عن التعريف طبعاً
          الباشمهندس أحمد

مركز الرباط للجرافيك
          مركز تعليمي معتمد لدي شركة Autodesk
          هاتف : 00201000151001

موقع و دورات مركز الرباط للجرافيك .. تفضل هنا

Facebook

YouTube

تعليق

ادعو الله لها بالتوفيق
            وما فتىءَ الزمان يدورحتى
            مضى بالمجدِ قومٌ أخرونَ
            وأصبح لا يُرى في الركب قومي

وقد عاشو أئمته سنينَ
            وآلمني وآلم كل حرٍ
            سؤال الدهر أين المسلمينَ ?

اذا لم تجد ما تحب فحب ما تجد

تعليق

مع كل الإحترام فإذا كانت تلك الصور هي من أعمال السيدة فأنا لاأرى فيها أي احتراف لذلك أطلب منكم الكف عن المجاملات و الإفتخار ومحاولة النقد البناء فهذا سبب تأخرنا في هذا المجال نحن العرب لذا أرجوكم إلتزمو الموضوعية

تعليق

يا سعيد لا تطلق أحكامك جزافا

حذفت من قبل نفس الكاتب
                التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة aminalali; 17 / 12 / 2005, 07:06 PM.
                أجعل يومك أفضل من أمسك و غدك أفضل من يومك

تعليق

ربنا يوفقها دائما وييسر لها طريقها

فى الحقيقية اود اقول شىء بسيط للاخوة الذين يروا الصور ويعلقوا بدون ان يقرأوا او يبحثوا عن العمل

بمعنى ان المقال مكتوب بها انها تعمل Animator فالافضل ان تبحث عن شغل لها به Animation
                  عموما تفرج على هذا الشغل ال Animation لها

http://fayed-design.com/SalmaHassaballa/movies.html
                  Personal Website
                  Twitter
                  Youtube Channel

تعليق

رأيت العمال كلها في الحقيقة ضعيفة جدا وتفتقر لأبسط شروط الإحترافية آسف

تعليق

. . .

. .

تحريكها جيد

مع وجود بعض الملاحظات المعروفة

. .

. . .
                      مقياس إيمانك...في حال خَلوَتِك
                      ياغافلاً تتمادى...غدا عليك ينادى...

تعليق

المشاركة الأصلية بواسطة said
                        مع كل الإحترام فإذا كانت تلك الصور هي من أعمال السيدة فأنا لاأرى فيها أي احتراف لذلك أطلب منكم الكف عن المجاملات و الإفتخار ومحاولة النقد البناء فهذا سبب تأخرنا في هذا المجال نحن العرب لذا أرجوكم إلتزمو الموضوعية
                        اولا مع كل الأحترام للفنانة سلمي وربي يوفقها ان شاء الله ولكن أنا معك اخي سعيد فى كل ماقلت فعلا الأعمال لا تصل الى كل هذه الهلمة صحيح تعتبر نوعا ما جيدة ولكنها ليست احترافية وينقصها الكثير والكثير لكي يقال عليها كلمة احترافية ... وانا متأكد جدا جدا جدا ان هنا فى موقعنا هذا من هم افضل منها بكثير جدا جدا ولكن الفرق هو عدم حصولهم على الفرصة لكي يعرضوا اعمالهم ويشاهدها العالم فربما لو تحصلوا على نصف الفرصة التي تحصلت عليها الاخت سلمي لوصلوا الى القمة ..
                        عموما من وجهة نظري البسيطة والمتواضعة ان اساس كل عمل فني هو الفكرة وكل الافكار التي استندت عليها الاخت سلمي تعتبر ضعيفة جدا والمفروض لشخص يريد ان يبهر العالم بمستواه ان تكون فكرته اقوي من ذلك بكثير .. وايضا مما ساعدها ايضا هو حصولها على مستوى دعاية جدي لترويج وعرض اعمالها وهذا ما يفتقره معظم المبدعين فى منتدانا هذا
                        ولكي اكون منصف لها فأستطيع القول انها جيدة فى دمج الصوت مع الحركة ولكنها تفتقر للتدقيق فى تفاصيل الحركة و واقعيتها وايضا النمذجة عنجها لا زالت ضعيفة
                        اتمنى ان لا يتم فهمي خطاء ولكننا يجب ان نكون واقعيين ونا نبتعد عن المجاملة فى تقييم انفسنا لكي نصل الى القمة وما وصل اليه العالم من ابداع فنحن لا زلنا نتأثر بالمجاملة ونخدع انفسنا وهذا مايسبب فى عدم تقدم اعمالنا و وصولها الى مستوى تحدي الكبار فى عالم الجرافيكس وكلنا على دراية بما وصلوا اليه من اعجاز فى تقنياتهم
                        اتمنى ان لا يتم فهمي خطاء واقول كلمة اخيرة ربي يوفق الفنانة سلمي واتمنى يا رب ان تصل الى اعلى المستويات كما اتمنى لكل عضو من المبدعين فى منتدانا هذا لأن يصلوا الى الافضل وان يتحلوا بالعزيمة وينافسوا المحترفين فى عالم الجرافيكس ويرفعوا رأسنا عاليا
                        تحياتي للجميع

تعليق

انا في رايي المتواضع انها بافعل تمتلك الحس الفني
                          الذي يمكنها من فعل اشياء عديدة
                          أنصر دينك بكل ما تملك

تعليق

لمن يطلق النقد جزافاااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااااا
                            ارونا اعمالكم
                            كما ارتنا هية اعمالها

تعليق

. . .

. .

كلام جميل أخي " ابورؤية "

يا اخوان القضية ليست مدح او ذم في الشخص ذاته...

نحن هنا " نقيم " الاعمال بالمعايير الرئيسية والمعروفة ...

وياليت تخف " حدّة " النقاش ...

بالتوفيق ...

. .

. . .
                              مقياس إيمانك...في حال خَلوَتِك
                              ياغافلاً تتمادى...غدا عليك ينادى...

تعليق

يعمل...
                              X