X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Time Saving Mels - Lighting and Rendering

Assalam Aliakom
    Here are some mels iv created for rendering and lighting, and they are realy greate to save your time by getting rid of the time consuming tasks such as linking lights together and creating lights and cameras .. etc :

I hope some body will please Re-Explaine what ill say so every one will be able to use it

1- Create at perspictive view :

DISCRIPTION :
    When ever you create a light or camera or even objects and click the mel it will automaticaly move it to be in the same place as the perspictive is and let it point to the same view.

2- Connector :

DISCRIPTION :

Connects the attributes of a light to another to make it an instance of it , it can connect all types of lights.

USAGE :

Select a light , for example a directional and add select another light with same type as in our case itll be an instance then click the mel and choose the type of connection in our case itll be directional , then the first selected light will be named a master light and itll control the other one that will be named a slave light.

Warnings :

Dont click the mel with other than two lights selected or the script will crash,and also when two lights are connected close the mel UI and reopen it to connect another light and so on.

3- MentalRay Resolution Manager:

DISCRIPTION :

A UI that give the ability to change between MR`s res typs (Draft,Preview,Production,FineTrace) without losing your other settings such as the FG or the GI,and directly without creating or loading presets.

إن الآخرين قد يتواجدون لمساعدتنا وتعليمنا وتوجيهنا ، ولكن الدرس الذي يجب أن نتعلمه متروك لنا .

The Icons of the mels
    إن الآخرين قد يتواجدون لمساعدتنا وتعليمنا وتوجيهنا ، ولكن الدرس الذي يجب أن نتعلمه متروك لنا .

تعليق

نجرب ونشوف

ومشكور علي المجهود مقدما نفعك الله
      بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
      ومن يتق الله يجعل له مخرجا ويرزقه من حيث لايحتسب ومن يتوكل على الله فهو حسبه ان الله بالغ امره قد جعل الله لكل شئ قدرا
      صدق الله العظيم

تعليق

مشكور

و شكرا لك على هذا المجهود
        كن على علم بمعنى التصميم
        -ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ-
        إبـــــــــــــــــــــــــــحـــــــــــــــــــار

تعليق

Your welcome and please tell me how it comes out with you

And i still hope some body would please Re-Explaine what i said so every one will be able to use it
          التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة أسد الله; 09 / 01 / 2006, 04:01 AM.

تعليق

يعمل...
          X