X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Making a Decent Signature عمل توقيع

Step one:
    * The first thing you need to to do is to open a new page and create a new blank document. personally I use 370x130 because I feel that it gives me the room I need to perform the magic . After you open the new document press "D" to reset the brush colours, then press "G" to select the paint bucket and click on the sig to get a black background. After that go to Filter>Render>Clouds. This gives you a textured background that wont be very visible but still it gives the needed "texture", now you don't have to do that but its usually best if you do. when this is all done you should have something like this:

you don't like the clouds you can press "ctrl+F" this will reapply the last filter affect, do this till you like the texture.

Step two:
    * The way I usually do it is that I past the render in the sig first so I can see where I need to brush and how I'm going to approach it. Today I'm going to use a render which I found in game wallpapers:

as you can see the render seem dull and the colours do not stand out. but we will fix that soon. place the sig anywhere you feel comfortable, I place mine as such:

as you can see there is alot of difference between the first pic and the one we got.

Step four:
    * This step is where you begin to slowly shape your sig. you have two choices at this point, One: begin to use the render to create your background, Two: use brushes to create your background. we are going to do both. first step is make it look like the cars are actually racing. to do that you must at first duplicate your layer. I usually duplicate it twice and leave one as the last layer so that incase if I screwed up I can go back and have a fresh copy. most of you know how to duplicate layers for those who don't know you right click on the layer and click duplicate layer. we will call this layer the "Blurred" layer. after you have duplicated the layer then you should give it a Radical Blur (one the layer you just duplicated). here are the settings

then press ok.
    move the "blurred" layer blow the "unblured layer" then take your eraser and use the default brushes with the soft edges then begin to erase the picture so you end up with something like this:

Step five:
    * In this step we are going to do a little brushing. create a new layer and set its layer properties as soft light. click on the car (where its purple) then begin going over the cars where you see purple. I used this colour "#110E47". Afterwards we are going to make the chrome look like "CHROME!". create a new layer and set it on "Overlay", then place this inside the colour picker:

then colour in the wheels.
    after that you should use the burn tool to burn the "Blurred" layer. so by now you should have something like this:

Step Six:
    * Wow getting a little tired now. Ok the next step is giving the sig the "Look". duplicate the "blurred sig and Gaussian Blur it with a intensity of 1.5 to do that click filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur. it will smooth out the grainy parts and make it look more presentable. then create a new layer set it on overlay an fill it with white again create a new layer and again set it as overlay and fill it with black. Looking good huh? here is what I got so far:

Step Seven:
    * This is the last step, final touches, a little bar going across, or a the high def. screen borders and adding your name. imp not going to get into that because 1. my head hurts 2. there are about 8000 tutorials on that. with a little bit of more touches you can have something like this:

thankx for lesson

تعليق

حلو حلو حلو

يحلي أيامك يا رب....

شكرا

تعليق

مشكور يعطيك العافية
        مــعــرضــي

تعليق

يعمل...
        X