• vertex& pixel shader

السلام عليكم
    لو سمحت عايز اعرف ايه معنى
    vertex shader
    pixel shader
    وايه علاقتهم بكارت الشاشه والالعاب ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
    !!... what you want

Wa Alaikom Alsalam
    VS & PS are hardware based renders with fast preformance and neat quality for a gaming material

Pixel Shader is a material based on flat surfaces using pixels of images to implement effects on the model such as diffuse effects like bump or normal mapping .. used extensivly in todays games to create water shaders and normal maps for the bump and specular ...etc

Vertex Shader is a material based on offesting from the base surface in what ever diminsion desired and as the name reveals its based on creating vertices from images to remodel or rebehave a certine model in the way described in its fx file to initiate effects such as fur & grass or even refracting surfaces

As for latest version my guess its 3 which carries the features of realtime caustics and reflection and HDR even SSS

Thats my understanding of the features at least thats how i use them so dont blame me if some of my information didnt come accurate
    إن الآخرين قد يتواجدون لمساعدتنا وتعليمنا وتوجيهنا ، ولكن الدرس الذي يجب أن نتعلمه متروك لنا .

تعليق

يعمل...
    X