• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Ferrari Enzo & Introduction about me

[RIGHT] السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركته

New renders at Page 2

www.DoLeeP.com

Am going to write in English Because am very slow with Arabic I hope no one feel uncomfortable with that I'm sorry in advance for it too .

I'm your brother Mahmoud Mostafa Hamam from Egypt Alex this is my first Post for me here

I want to talk with some one in this field who can understand what is my Background and my culture is .

when am talking to my Fellow Friends at CGtalk about "Amr 7'aled or Abed el 7alem" they cant get it for an obvious reasons if you know what I mean so to sum up I need you guys to accept me as friend and I'm going to be happy to get to know you all Insha2 Allah I got about 50 or so CGtalk pals that we chat on daily bases I hope to make double of that at this Site . Will See

Here is My latest work
    Ferrari Enzo

Please Visit my web site Www.DoLeeP.com

P.s. : I Posted this work here based on the views of the good guys at max forum I tried to write there names here but there was problem with writing tool in Arabic and in English at the same time so here is the original thread to view there names
    التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة DoLeeP; 06 / 06 / 2008, 09:11 PM. سبب آخر: New renders at page 2
    محمود مصطفى
    مخرج و مؤسس شركة دوليب ستوديوز
    للدعاية والاعلام والسينما فى الامارات والسعودية ومصر
    +971 50 37 36 640
    mahmoud.moustafa@doleep.com
    www.DoLeeP.com

ماشاء الموديلينج رهيب رهيب رهيب رغم اني مش فاهم و لا كلمة من الانجليزي
    بس تصميمك ماشاء الله موديلينج تستحق له التناء
    معكم رضا رئيس شركة PIXAR في المستقلب

Quand Tu Veux Tu Peux

تعليق

Hello there
      welcome to our Forum, the best one ever
      MAN
      what an awesome work Dude it is incridable
      BUT
      there is some thing very important in this Image that destroyed it "for me at least "
      u can see the shadow in the side walk but no shadw for the Ferrari, and that.... is ar real problem
      all the other render and modeling is outstanding
      I wiuld say 5 stars but cos of the shadow it is now 4 stars
      cheers
      Good luck

تعليق

جميل جدا وعمل متقن ورائع
        في داخلك منجم للإبداع فتش عنه ولكن قبل ذلك تعلم التنقيب حتى لا تكسر الألماس.
        الحياه أشبه بصندوق مغلق ، ومفتاحه هو العمل ، وإن أداء الأعمال بإتقان عال يفتح الباب أمام الحصول على أعمال أرقى وأكبر .
        لنركز على الحقيقة والمحتوى في النقد ، لا على لغة الخطاب ونبرة الكلام ، فقد يكون الناقد محباً وصادقاً لكنه لم يوفق لإلباس نصحه غلافاً هادئاً ومناسباً
        اللهم اعطهم ضعف ما يتمنون لي

تعليق

روووووووووووووووووووووووووووووووعة ما شاء الله مهارة هائلة في التصميم فعلا الموديلينج رهيييييب
          ---------------------------------
          كلمتان خفيفتان على اللسان ثقيلتان في الميزان حبيبتان الى الرحمنِ
          سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

شبكة احتراف,,,e7tirafc4d
          .. ^_^ ..

تعليق

الان أفضل
            اعجبني فيك سرعه استجابتك لملاحظات ...
            التفاصيل ممتازه
            بالتوفيق اخي

تعليق

قوية و يا حبذا لو كبرت الصورة التي فيها التفاصيل عشان نستمتع أكثر
              أهنئك على هذا المستوى
              صفحتي على انستاجرام
              https://www.instagram.com/9picks

اتقوا النار و لو بشق تمرة

Taking you to the MAX

تعليق

جميل جدا عمل رائع مودلينج ممتااااااااااز

تعليق

ماشاء الله جميل ..
                  فقط إطارات السيارة واقفة !!
                  .. اللهم يا مقلب القلوب ثبت قلبي على دينك ..

:: الله أكبر .. الله أكبر .. الله أكبر .. لا آله إلا الله .. الله أكبر .. الله أكبر.. ولله الحمد ::

تعليق

السلام عليكم
                    تصميم ممتاز والتفاصيل أروع......ما شاء الله....
                    مسيرة موفقة...

نجار جيد بيده مطرقة سيئة أفضل بكثير من نجار سيء معه أفضل مطرقة في العالم.

تعليق

love ur work doleep dude .... ...THUMBS AWAAAAY (^-^) .... and about ur first qout ....its an honor to have u as a friend even outside this forum dude ,,,, so ... feel like ur at home when u r here with us

cheers

SWORDFISH
                      SWORDFISH

تعليق

و عليكم السلام و رحمة الله و بركاته
                        الواضح أنك تفهم عربي فمش رح أكتب إنكليزي و إذا ما بتفهم عربي قلي
                        If you cann't understand my replied tell me please
                        أنا أرى إن خامة السيارة أبعدتها عن الواقعية , أرجوا البحث عن خامة أكثر واقعية عن طريق التجارب
                        كما أجوا أن تضع مسألة الظل في إعتبارك لأنها تبدوا للناظر من النظرة الأولى عدم تناسقها مع البيئة المحيطة بسبب الظل
                        سلامي لك و أهلا و سهلا بك في منتداك
                        alm7treeef
                        Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that. Martin Luther King, Jr.

تعليق

salamo 3leekom bro

great modelling

تعليق

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركته
                            لا أستطيع أن أصف سعادتي بحرارة أستقبالكم أني أحمد الله علي ذلك وأشكركم من كل قلبى بشدة

esamdrsh
                            I posted the image at CGtalk Without the guy standing next to the car u were right from the start thank you lot my friend for your sweet comment and I 'm glade that you find my tut usefull thu its not complete yet thanks lot
                            ZIZO
                            thanks lot and I hope to be useful person at this fourm

70الغامدي
                            the render time for the full Image size 1944x2592 is about 45 Min all the project took 50 to 60 hours 40 of them just for the modeling alone about 3 weeks 2.30 hours day and I took your advice and post at 3ared we naakid thanks for ur cool comment

el_ash3al
                            thank you my brothergraph
                            I'm glade that you found my work professional infact even at CGtalk they find the modeling very good thats make me happy

dj-royale
                            أشكرك ياصديقى على تعليقك و ثنائك ماقصدت أن أقوله فى الموضوع الاصلى أنى أتمنى أن تقبلوا بي صديقا بنكم الباقي من كلامى زائد ولا تهتم به أنى أنصحك من قلبى أن تبذل جهدا أكبر فى تعلم اللغة الانجليزية لانك ستظل خلف من يترجم لك بخطوة وهذا العلم بكل المعانى علم يعتمد على تلك اللغة لك كل التوفيق من عند الله

cg_lion
                            hay wassup how are you my friend yes the shadow issue yes I agree there is many thing that is wrong with it because the background is maded in Paint shop and combustion many elements has wierd shadows any how I this project was mainly about Modeling I made this renders for the fun of it and people dont like the modeling alone if you know what I mean but your right after all thank you for ur comment

MiND ViSiON
                            thanks lot I appreciate that you took the time to write comment about my work

البدر*$*
                            again thanks same feeling as w3hat I feel about MiND ViSiON

esamdrsh
                            thanks again as I said we where at the same line of thinking after I did it with the guy I hated it I posted at the cgtalk with out it so I posted here with it then after your comment I decided to remove it for ever

نجيب الفاتح
                            the photo with the clay render is big realy big it can fit 30 inches screen any how if u like it that much I will make bigger one just for you but please be sure it will take some time to be made and I'm poor now and looking for work

VRay
                            thanks lot I'm glade that you found the modeling good thats all what matter

ابوصالح1yes the car is not moving so the tires is not moving and the door is opend I think no one moves with door open hehehhe

أطلسي
                            thanks lot for your kind words

SWORDFISH
                            no man the honor is mine and I will explane more at the end of this post

alm7treef
                            أنا مصرى عربى مسلم أنى أتحدث العربية بطلاقة لكنى أكتبها ببطء شديد لا تتخيله
                            I did right this words in 10 min I have lot going to write every day and I write it in english so im faster with this language thats all I said that at my first post here so am faster with english that it no more no less for this issue for the work I find the carPaint is good in my point of view the thing I find it wrong is shadow and maybe i will work at that some day

Dr.mmd
                            thanks lot

سأكتب هذا بالعربية لان هذا الكلام قريب من القلب أنتم يا أعضاء هذا المنتدى أحق بى من الاخرين أنى أساعد الكثير من أصدقائي الغير عرب من منتديات أخرى لقد حاولت ان أتقرب من بعض الاخوة العرب فى بعض النتديات فقوبلت بجفاء شديد لا أعرف له سببا رغم انى لم اطلب منهم شيئا حتى العلم لأنى كما أعتقد أكثر منهم علما ولا أقول هذا للتباهى و انما أقوله لكى أوضح أنه لا توجد أى أسبابا غير الاخوة فى الله لهذه الصداقة أنى أشعر بالحزن عندما أساعد أحدا من غير أمتى دائما أتذكر قول أشرف الخلق (ص) في معناه خيركم خيركم لأهله باأختصار أنى سعيدا للغاية انى اقرأ تعليقتكم باللغة العربية وانكم تتخذون أخا لكم لكم أفتقدت هذا وخصوصا فى تلك الفترة من حياتى حيث أظطريت مؤخرا لترك مدينتى الاسكندرية وترك عملى الذى كنت موفقا فيه لأقيم بصورة دائمة فى القاهرة بدون عمل وبدون أصدقاء لابحث عن عمل يظهر ما تعلمت ويناسب ما أستطيع عمله حقا أنى أشكركم بشدة وأتمنى لكم جميعا التوفيق و أن نكون حجرا فى بنا أمتنا المهدمة وفقنا الله لهذا والسلام عليكم ورحمة الله
                            محمود مصطفى
                            مخرج و مؤسس شركة دوليب ستوديوز
                            للدعاية والاعلام والسينما فى الامارات والسعودية ومصر
                            +971 50 37 36 640
                            mahmoud.moustafa@doleep.com
                            www.DoLeeP.com

تعليق

نحن هنا كلنا أصدقاءك و إخوانك و نرحب بك بحرارة و نتمنى لك دوام التوفيق و ان تجد عملاً يحقق طموحاتك و رغباتك
                              بالنسبة للصورة المكبرة لا تشغل بالك،فمتى ما تيسر نزلها،نريد فقط أن نستمتع برؤية التفاصيل الدقيقة.
                              أتمنى أن تعرض بعض من تصاميمك الأخرى هنا حتى نستمتع أكثر
                              يعطيك العافية
                              صفحتي على انستاجرام
                              https://www.instagram.com/9picks

اتقوا النار و لو بشق تمرة

Taking you to the MAX

تعليق

يعمل...
                              X