X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• new users need the help in here please

dear friend
    first of all i would like to say hi for all of you ...and hop from allah ta3ala to fined the help and the support in here
    am student in the collage final year
    and we have to make a project its a program for children ( human body adventure ) i want start to creat the human body with the animation with the soft tissues lung...lever kidny ..heart ....elc .....i have a bet idea about max ......but any body can gave me an idea about another program or if in max any body tell me how to start to make these CD .......PLEASE DONT IGNOOR MY LETTER ......BECOUSE REALLY I NEED YOU
    REEM

السلام عليكم
    Firstly you need a graphics designer not a programmer to design 3D body parts
    Or you can search web for ready made models
    I can give you human skeleton model
    I think it is difficult for you to find complete parts

After designing/collecting models you need directx programming skills
    I hope our friend into 3D GAME DESIGN FORUM can help you

I sugest for you instead of human body you make virtual garden
    User can walk and zooming in/out into details
    It is very easy to get buildings and trees models
    I hope these hints can help

Najeeb El-Fatih
    صفحتي على انستاجرام
    https://www.instagram.com/9picks

اتقوا النار و لو بشق تمرة

Taking you to the MAX

تعليق

thank you very much najeeb for answering my message and this as thay sayed (fate7at 7'ayer in sha2 allah) about the human body and its part this what they ask me to doo ...about the directx i do know how to use this program ...only i need to start to draw the part of the body ....i got an idea about 3d max i can draw in it but i cant draw human body and these stuff ..so if any body know please tell me how to do it
      reem

تعليق

whats up reeeeem ?

i think POSER will help u out in quick way which is
        a cool 3d program for human body shape

give it a try

if u dont have one
        i can supply u with one by the way the program size is like around 100 mb along with documents for self learn

if u are interested just let me know other wise good luck in ur quest for 3d world (-:

cya
        tsk tsk tsk

تعليق

thanks a lot woody ......
          actually i dont have this programm and if you can tell from where i can download it ....and how i can start using it is there any tutorial to show how its works or can you explain for me please....another thing...is it good program to do these thing for a project ( CD interactive program for children please want your answer and your help thanks a lot

تعليق

hi reem
            u can hook up to my ftp server for further download

i got poser and micromedia director for creating ur own interactive cd along with education books

let me know if u would like downloading from my ftp cuz i couldnt find any links on what ur asked for , i hope other guys gals can post links .

email me or meet me at msn messenger , if u r interesting in getting stuffs from my server otherwise Good luck (-:

cya reem

woody29
            tsk tsk tsk

تعليق

السلام عليكم ..
              i think you need character studio 3 for max { plugin } it's job to animate human and creature with simple and pre designed movement
              also you can do your style to the object , as for the designing part i think it's better to get pre designed forms and animate it than going into designeing steps it's really hard to do , it may thakes a long time just for the designing part .

if you want a pre designed form i have alot of it ... just ask ?

i hope you a good project in the end .
              life is the only thing worth dying for

تعليق

يعمل...
              X