المؤهلات المطلوبة (ما اظنش واحد في المنابر عنده كل المؤهلات ديه):
Required knowledge, skills and experience
* To have studied Graphic / Interactive Design or an allied subject (e.g. Multimedia Design, Visual Communication etc) to B.A. (Hons) degree level or equivalent
* Demonstrable experience of producing high quality creative graphics for broadcast television.
* A high standard of creative design awareness and capability
* The ability to manage and deliver a design project from brief to completion.
* Previous use or knowledge of Desktop graphic systems including Apple Macintosh, Curious mapping and VizRT applications.
* Able to do 3D animated complex graphics
* Experience of digital video and audio editing
* Ability to set up templates for the Newsroom system
* Excellent IT skills and the ability to acquire technical skills and to operate technical equipment are essential.
* Familiarity with broadcast technology, including automation & digital technologies
* A good knowledge and commitment to providing output of technical high quality.
* Able to demonstrate editorial awareness and an understanding of BBC Arabic priorities and objectives.
* Able to understand operational, journalistic and production requirements.
* Good interpersonal skills to establish harmonious working relationships with a variety of personalities, able to communicate effectively with others and keep them informed on progress and to clarify production requirements.
* Fluent in English and Arabic
* The ability to work fast, accurately and under pressure to tight deadlines.
* Knowledge of a news production system
* Broad knowledge of national & international news & current affairs.
* A demonstrable appreciation of World Service output and a commitment to BBC values.
* A demonstrable commitment to the BBC Arabic multimedia ambition.
* You must have a sufficient degree of hearing and colour vision required for this post
* An awareness of BBC policy on Health and Safety and Security.
Imagination/Creative Thinking - Is able to problem solve and be proactive in achieving editorial objectives with limited resources.
Planning and Organising - Is able to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others. Prioritises and plans activities taking into account all the relevant issues and factors such as deadlines, staffing and resources requirements.
Resilience - Can maintain personal effectiveness by managing emotions in the face of pressure, set backs or when dealing with provocative situations. Can demonstrate an approach to work that is characterised by commitment, motivation and energy. Can work unsupervised and make decisions in a busy newsroom environment.
Influence & Persuading - Ability to present sound and well reasoned arguments to convince others. Can draw from a range of strategies to persuade people in a way that results in agreement or behaviour change.
Managing Relationships & Team Working - Able to build and maintain effective working relationships with a range of people. Works co-operatively with others to be part of a team, as opposed to working separately or competitively.
Editorial Judgement - Demonstrates balanced and objective judgement based on a thorough understanding of BBC editorial guidelines, target audience, programme and department objectives.
Communication - able to get one’s message understood clearly by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience and the nature of the information.
Flexibility - adapts and works effectively with a variety of situations, individuals or groups. Able to understand and appreciate different and opposing perspectives on an issue, to adapt an approach as the requirements of a situation change, and to change or easily accept changes in one’s own organisation or job requirements