X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• rigging problem in maya

saba7 el foll 3ala a7la naas,
    ana me7ttag moss3ada fi el influence objects....i created a model and converted it into a subd,whilst having a wrap deformer controlling it and skinned to the skeleton,i finished my skinning and weights...but when i want to adjust the skinning a little bit,and add influence objects they dont work,am adding them using the technique describe by alex alvarez in his dvd skinning 4-influence objects....any insights will be really helpful
    thanx
    omar

Welcome...
    Placing a picture will help us more to understand the problem...
    thankx
    إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

تعليق

I know that DVD and watched it. It is old man. There many new methods to make your life easier.

You don't need to use SubDiv really. You can use Polygon proxy and then skin it directly then do smooth proxy on it. So you will get the smooth version when you render. It is much much faster that the wrap deformer and easier to set up.

Regarding the influence objects. All I can say it is highly unpredictable and the results are bad usually. The best is to use a corrective blendshape.

Download it for free from here
      http://www.b-ling.com/

Select your version of Maya and install it. The next time start Maya you will get a new shelf, select it.
      What you will do is usually move on of the joint like the elbow joint 90 degree.
      Then select your model and click the button for corrective blendshape. Select the model in the middle and move the verticies until you get the desired results. Now select the last object (The one that looks weird) with that selected Shift select your original model. Click blendshape then you control your blendshape with set driven keys. The results are far superior and so easy and predictable.

I hope my explanation wasn't complex.

تعليق

thank u soo much it helped me a lot and i finished my blendshape and they are all working accordingly,but one last thing...i laid out my facial expressions in layers and i entered them into the model for example as follows,facial sheet,body sheets etc.the problem now is wheni move one the scroll for one blend shape in the facial sheet layer it affects the edited blendshape of another layer.....ie it zeroes it out,any way around that will be extremely appreciated,i cud enter them all into one layer in the blendshape editor,but it will be confusing for me whilst animating....thanx again u provided me with gr8 help
        omar

تعليق

شكرا اخوتي
          ولكم لي سؤال اخي دختور
          انا حملت البلجن وكله تملم ونزل في الشيلف...ولكني لم استوعب طريقه استخدامه مع البليند شيب
          لو ما فيهاش مضايقه ممكن شرح ولو مبسط لطريقه الاستخدام....
          ملحوظه فقط ياريت الشرح بالعربي او بالصور لو جهازك لا يدعم العربيه
          او اضعف الايمان انجليزي معرب
          وياريت يا شباب اي حد عنده اي معلومه في هذا الصدد الا يبخل علي بها
          شكرا 3omar علي الموضوع
          شكرا دختور علي المساهمه القيمه
          مدخلك الي مايا موضوعي القديم
          The Power Of Maya موضوعي الجديد

Mohamed Ragheb محمد راغب

تعليق

I know what you mean by zeroing out the results between blenshapes 3Omar. Actually the blendshapes should be on the same blend node and in Front of Chain to avoid any problems. Adding another blendshape could mess things up. What I would suggest to solve your problem is to use Attribute Collection from the Bonus Tools that come with Maya.
            So once you open Attribute Collector you can create the attributes you want to seyKey and add it in there. It will be much easier as well.

Nazzal, Hi Sorry but I don't have Arabic.
            Can you send me your email address. I will send you some pictures since I don't want to offend the people here. My character wont get accepted here if I want to put some screenshots.
            التعديل الأخير تم بواسطة دختور; 13 / 03 / 2007, 03:04 PM. سبب آخر: Change of Parallel to Front of Chain

تعليق

thanx sooo much dakhtoor.....your help is really appreciated.and u are welcome nazzal...i posted this topic due to struggle with the program lool

تعليق

مش قلتلك يا عمر اسأل على المنابر و ان شاء الله لن يخذلك اهلها
                اتمنى ان تكون المشكلة اتحلت فعلا
                و مع مزيد للجميع بالتوفيق و شكرا للخوة على المشاركة بالمعلومات فى هذا الموضوع الشيق و الاكثر من رائع و شكر خاص للاخ ((( دختور )))
                للاستماع و تحميل القرآن الكريم برابط واحد للشيخ اللذى تحب و بصوت عالى الجوده :
                http://www.tvquran.com/

Join me on Facebook
                https://www.facebook.com/rabieart.fanpage
                https://www.facebook.com/MCC4P

تعليق

Thanks and I am at your service.
                  I think I will add some useful information before someone asks for it

In case you've used Blend Corrector and did half the correction say you did it for the right side of the character and you want to mirror it to the left. There is an easy and straight forward way to mirror your blenshape to the other side. Copying and using negative scale will not solve the problem as the verticies are still in the same side whether you use X or -X. It makes no difference.

A tool called SmartVTX by Firas is very helpful for mirroring vertex positions. Get it from here
                  http://white.prohosting.com/firas3d/

Go to MEL scripts section
                  There are also two video tutorials

تعليق

شكرا يا دختور علي ابداء المساعده
                    وبالنسبه لايميلي هذا هو اتمني ان اجد ايميلك منور فب الان بوكس عندي
                    mohamed__nazzal26@hotmail.com
                    مدخلك الي مايا موضوعي القديم
                    The Power Of Maya موضوعي الجديد

Mohamed Ragheb محمد راغب

تعليق

ya salaam ya abo 3ali.... mashy ya 3aaam men 7a2 el kebir yedala3....thanx again for the help all....

omar

تعليق

يعمل...
                      X