• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• رسالة على الايميل

وصلتني هذه الرسالة بس ما فهمت ايش المقصود منها

Dear: Friend,

Am Mrs Jameelah Khalid,from Algeria.I am married to late Mr Aalim Khalid who worked with Algeria Embassy in United Kingdom for Twenty-Six years before he died in the year 2001,after a brief
    illness that lasted for only five days.

We were married for Eighteen years with a daughter(Rehana Khalid)who later died in a motor accident. Before the untimely death of my husband,we were both Muslim's. Since after his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home. When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of (GBP £4.8 M)(Four Million,Eight hundred Thousand Great Britain Pounds) in a General Trust Account with a bank in Europe. Presently,this money is still with the bank.

Recently,Following my ill health, my Doctor told me that I may not last for the next eight months due to my cancer problem.The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to some one, firm that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein,according to the desire of my late husband before his death.

I want this fund to be used in Activities like Orphanages, schools, and Medical centre for propagating the word of Allah and I have set aside 30% for your time and service to endeavor that the house of Allah is maintained. I took this decision because I don't have any child that
    will inherit this money and my husband relatives are unbelievers and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I want a situation where this money will be used by believers.

This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of Allah . I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always.I don't want them to know about this development.With Allah all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank in Europe. I will also issue you the documents that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund.

I want you and the Muslim's around to always pray for me because Allah is my Shepherd. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Muslim. Whoever that Wants to serve Allah must serve him in spirit and Truth. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Contact me on this e-mail address Jameelah@k.ro) any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein. Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed in Allah.

Thanks,

Mrs. Jameelah Khalid

ممكن حد يشرح!!!
    زوروا موقعي على شبكة الانترنت

Basem IT

بالتأكيد هناك شئ مختلف

ببساطة اخي هذه محاولة من محاولات النصب عن طريق الشبكة النكبوتية والله اعلم
    تحياتي
    سبحان الله وبحمده سبحان الله العظيم

تعليق

مكررة...
      كله فيها Died...طرق نصب...
      ويقد يعرضون صور للمال وبعض الأمور ليخدعوك...حتى يحصلون على إسمك الكامل وعنوانك وبعض التفاصيل لكن لماذا ! لا أعرف صدقاً...
      إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون

تعليق

يعمل...
      X