تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• Computer case modelling

Hello everyone. In this tutorial I’m going to show you how to make a computer case .This is an easy to follow tutorial. I’ll explain everything as well as I can. I used 3D max 7 but I think it can be done using even 3D max 4 or 5.
    I always start by searching the web for reference pictures and I suggest that you do the same. The case we are going to make is a concept one from a few pictures I found. Of course you can make your own design.
    OK let's start:
    First make a simple box and convert it to editable poly.
    Now we are going to separate the front part of the case from the body. Just cut an edge where the front part should start.
    Now chamfer this edge.

Cut another edge between those 2 we just created and extrude it in.

Now select the front polygon and inset it
    Using the scale tool simply play around with the size of the polygon until it is perfect(Note that this polygon will be our 4 places for CD-rom)
    Now divide this polygon in 4 using the cut tool or the connect tool if you are working with edges.
    Our next step is to select all the edges that will form the places for CD-rom etc. and extrude them in like so:
    Detach the part which we will use to make our CD-rom (you can use some of the other 3 places there or make more than one CD-rom, RW etc. it is up to you)

Again using the inset and the scale tools make something like the picture:
    This will be the place for the part of the CD-rom that you actually put CDs in. Select the border edges and extrude them in and chamfer the corner edges.
    Now using the same techincs make the button the light the hole and the slider of the CD-rom. This is how you create the slider’s wheel. Make a cylinder with 100 sides.
    Select every second row of edges and scale them out until you have something like this:
    Create the hole by using a 8 sided cylinder

يتبع ان شاء الله

غــــــــرباء
    ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ
    بسم الله الذى لا يضر مع اسمه شيئ فى الارض ولا فى السماء وهو السميع العليم
    لا اله الا انت سبحانك انى كنت من الظالمين
    والزم الاستغفار
    فقلت استغفروا ربكم انه كان غفارا

جزاك الله خيرا

هذا الدرس موجود في موقع اخونا المبدع ابوالعز ومترجم

تحياتي

تعليق