تقليص
X

• تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• أفضل كاميرا فيديو عائليه في السوق !!

أعزائي مستخدمي كاميرات الفيديو .. وكل من عنده خبرة في هذا المجال .. ومن له تجربه في كاميرات الفيديو ..

هل لأحد منكم فكره عن أفضل كاميرا فيديو عائليه موجوده حاليا في السوق ؟

حدد المبلغ الذي تريد الشراء به كي يساعدك الإخوان هنا بأفضل نوع بالسعر المحدد

مو لازم التوقيع

تعليق

http://www.maxforums.net/showthread.php?t=92492

تعليق

900 دولار إلى 1000 دولار

طيب وش افضل ؟

السوني أو الكانون ؟؟

تعليق

أنا أفضل

و سعرها يزيد على ماذكرت ليس بكثير
          إبحث عنها في الموقع و في موقع أمزون .
          موديلها / Sony Handycam HDR-HC3

=========
          As viewing inspires creation, the HD television craze has pressed consumers into wanting to create HD-quality home videos to watch on their 52-inch HD televisions and the Sony Handycam HDR-HC3 is the right camera for the right time.

Never before has it been so easy for “regular consumers” like us to create, edit, publish and watch pro-quality HD video in the HDV 1080i format. When I first purchased the Sony Handycam HDR-HC3 I could not find a Sony Mini-DV tape on sale because the supply chain was dry!

Everyone was buying HD cameras and the HDV tapes were being being sold on the grey market for double their value. It took a full eight weeks for the supply chain to get re-stocked and then you could only purchase a limited number of tapes at a time.

The Sony Handycam HDR-HC3 works great with Final Cut Express HD and Final Cut Studio 5.1 and setting up the camera to talk to your computer and software was easy on my MacBook Pro.

The Sony Handycam HDR-HC3 is small and light and it takes beautiful video. I created a fast QuickTime 7 movie to show you the high-res 16:9 aspect ratio of the HD video experience.

You must have QuickTime 7 — or a similar video client — installed on your Windows or Mac computer to watch the video because it uses the new H.264 video compression format for rendering really beautiful video in small file sizes.

The video is 11 seconds long and is 1.1 MB in size. That’s about 6 MB per minute of video and while that might seem like a large file size, that is a reasonable trade-off between clarity and quality for web publication.

Here are a few things to remember while watching the video. The sound is ambient and unfocused in that I didn’t care about the sound. You will hear my Vornado on its highest setting, the television and, I believe, Big Brother 7 is playing in the background as well.

The lighting is as it is because this was a test video to put the Sony Handycam HDR-HC3 to its bones to see what it could and could not do as a camera.

There is no natural light streaming into the room. The reproduction of what you see in the video and what you see in real life is identical — so the dark corners in the videos are just that dark in real life.

Perhaps we should have a contest to see how many things in the video you can name that have either been reviewed here or mentioned on this blog.

I couldn’t embed the movie in this review because WordPress doesn’t have a native way to put movie files in articles, so if you choose to watch the movie, the link will take you away to BolesBooks Writing & Publishing and you’ll have to hit the Back Button in your browser to continue reading this review. Here’s the video link:

http://BolesBooks.com/office.mov

The Sony Handycam HDR-HC3 also lets you take up to three still images in that widescreen format while you are shooting your video!

You are able to use the Sony Handycam HDR-HC3 to just take still images instead of video if you wish.

Here’s an example of a still image I captured. Remember the image you see here is greatly reduced in size and quality for publication.

The image below was originally 2340 x 1296 and 17.1 MB in size. The image you see now is only 500 x 261 and 21.3 KB in size with 90% JPEG quality enabled. I really love the “widescreen format.” I did no image cropping:

Sony HDV image

The Sony Handycam HDR-HC3 is an outstanding HD camera for creating gorgeous video and still images.

Your home movies, cinema presentations and other creative efforts will shine on forever in HD — or, if you prefer, you can shoot it in HD and watch all your memories in standard video mode.

With the Sony HDR-HC3, the choice is in your handycam.

مو لازم التوقيع

تعليق

شكرا لك أخي فن ثلاثي

تعليق

مشكور خوى على المعلومة

تعليق

يعمل...
              X