• الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• اسأل ماتريد

السلام عليكم
    شوف الوقع هدا واسأل ماتريد
    http://www.cme3d.com/training/

I'm a professional software training consultant for 3ds Max and related applications. I train professionals and orgranizations to use 3ds Max in production environments so they can maximize their time within the software and be more productive and profitable.

I'm able to assess and identify how individuals are using 3ds max within the production pipeline. I then create a customized training session that addresses their immediate needs and prepares them for future challenges they may encounter. I am able to come to your location (economcial for companies with 2 or more individuals) or you can come to me in Orlando, FL, to get off-site. I provide all machines and software for up to six people.

Usually, I am able to shave about 3 months off the learning curve of new users and increase the productivity of intermediate to expereinced users by 30-50%.

I will be glad to provide an initial assement at no charge. I also encourage you to contact me via IM (in the column to the right) if you have any immediate questions or problems. Feel free to ask a Max question! If you'd like to talk to me, my number is area code (three-two-one)- 287-6875.
يعمل...
X